Can we be friends again

Childhood love

“In our time together, you claimed a special place in my heart, one I’ll carry with me forever and that no one can ever replace.” 
― Nicholas Sparks, Dear John

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Thank God, you are both safe we were getting so worried” Said the teacher when she saw Yunho Carrying Jaejoong

“Let’s get to the room Jaejoong injured”

“So are you” said Jessica.

“I’m fine” said Yunho as he started going to their room and place Jaejoong slowly and carefully on the bed making sure that Jaejoong was not in too much pain.

“Apply this on the wound so that it will reduce the pain” said Hunjoong as he give some medicine that he brought along to Yunho.

“As to support that foot will have to place it on something to that it is easier to move around”

“Yes you are right” agreed Kevin as he step outside the room and get piece of branch that not too much and cumber some.

Once Yunho finished placing the wood everyone agreed to let jaejoong rest who was already asleep since Yunho entered the camping place.

“I think you better rest too, Yunho” said the teacher.

“I’m fine don’t worry madam”

“Even that it will be better if you take some rest too, as for the bon fire, I think we’ll have to postponed it to next time”

Yunho then went back to the room and bring a chair near the bed so that he’ll be able to be near Jaejoong. He then take jaejoong hand into his and place a kiss on it.

Jaejoong who got a warm feeling from it stir a little in his sleep bringing Yunho hand closer to his cheek to prevent that unknown warmth from getting away. Yunho could only smile at the cute sight of Jaejoong but did not miss the tears that slight down from Jaejoong eyes.

Tying to remove his hands from Jaejoong cheeks which seemed impossible, Yunho could only try to move jaejoong on the other side of the bed slowly and then settle down beside Jaejoong. He moved closer to Jaejoong and hugged his waist bringing himself closer in the process, as he slowly felt as sleep too.

==================================

 

 

In the morning, Jaejoong woke up and try get up from the bed when he felt someone holding his waist tightly. He slowly turn around and came face to face with Yunho, He gasp at first then relax and stared at Yunho face. ‘He looks so cute when sleeping.’ He then took out his cell phone from his pocket and took a picture of Yunho.

When he was Yunho staring to wake up, he immediately hide his cell phone under his pillow unwilling to let Yunho know that he silently took his picture because he knows that yunho will definitely make him delete it.

“You are awake” said Yunho upon seeing Jaejoong looking at him, as a reply Jaejoong nodded. “Since long”

“No”

“Are you sick?”

“Eh”

“I asked if you are feeling sick your cheeks are all red like a tomato”

“No, I’m fine… can you stop holding my waist so tightly”

“S-sorry… I was just preventing you from falling last night” said Yunho. ‘I am such idiot to come up with such a lame excuse’

“Oh thanks” replied Jaejoong sadly as he lost the warmth of Yunho.

“Is your foot alright now?”

“I think, it’s not much painfully anymore”

“Oh then… you can use the bathroom first”

“Thanks” said Jaejoong as he step down from the bed and try to move forward, seeing Jaejoong having difficulty in walking Yunho nearly ran to him  holding his waist to support until they reach the bathroom.

“Take your time and you can call me if you need any help”

“Hmm” replied Jaejoong closing the door behind him.

Yunho slowly walk back to the bed when Hunjoong entered the room.

“Where were you last night?”

“Me, I was with our classmates next door the teacher said not to disturb you and Jaejoong last night”

“Where is Jaejoong?”

“In the bathroom”

 

“Then I’ll just wait for him here…. I’m sorry for not having taken good care of him”

“Say that to Jaejoong am not interested”

“Yunho are you still there?” shouted Jaejoong from the bathroom.

“Yes, do you need help?”

“U-uh, I forgot my clothes can you bring them please”

“Sure, I’ll be back will them”

Yunho opened Jaejoong bag and saw a picture of them together when they around high school. ‘why does him still keep this with him.’ He then took any random T-shirt and jean.

Knock-Knock

“Oh, you brought it can you give it its cold”. Jaejoong stretch out this hand a little hiding himself behind the door, Yunho immediately handed him the clothes but waited on the other side of the door for Jaejoong to come out.

“Ahhhh… Yunho what are you doing right in front of the bathroom I nearly had a heart attack”

“I-I’m sorry, I didn’t want to frighten you, I just wanted to help you”

“Oh sorry, Thanks” feeling someone else in the room Jaejoong look behind Yunho “Hunjoong you are back”

“Of course” with the help of Yunho Jaejoong walked closer to Hunjoong and settle down on the bed.

“Thanks Yunho”

“If you need something just tell Hunjoong I’ll take a bath and come fast”

“It’s ok, I’m fine take your time”

“Alright” Said Yunho as he took his clothes and went to the bathroom.

“Jae, I’m sorry for leaving you behind. I did not know that…

“It’s alright Hunjoong I’m back safely now let’s not talk about it”

“Jae, you are angry right”

“Of course I’m angry, the one that I thought would protect me left me behind of course I’m disappointed”

“I really made you angry” said Hunjoong sadly

 

“Of course, In order to be forgiven you got to help me move around till I’m heal”

“I’ll do it” replied Hujoong excited and hugged Jaejoong without a second thought

“Jae” said Yunho stepping out of the bathroom and saw Hunjoong hugging Jaejoong.

“Y-Yunho” said Jaejoong getting out of Hunjoong arm that holding him tightly

“I guess you guys are back to being friends again”

“Hmm” nodded Jaejoong

“So I’ll be leaving”

“No, wait” said Jaejoong out of reflex “are you going for a walk”

“Yeah, I need to be alone for some time”

“Oh”

“Why do you need something?”

“I wanted to take a walk too” said Jaejoong hesitantly

“Then, I’ll help you walk let’s go” Said yunho feeling very happy that Jaejoong wanted to take a walk with him.

“I’ll be back later Hunjoong, ok”

“Ok, I’ll take a bath and help the others with Breakfast meanwhile”

“Hold onto my hand, I’ll help you”

“Hmm” nodded Jaejoong as he takes Yunho’s hand and step down and started walking.

Yunho liked the feeling of Jaejoong warm hand in his as he intertwined their fingers.

===================================

“Finally I can have some fresh air” exclaimed Jaejoong

“Hahahah, you been staying in bed just some minutes and you are already miss the open air, you surely look like a child”

“Stop laughing yunho, Just the thought of having to stay in that room the whole day is sickening”

“Oh sorry, does your foot still hurt a lot”

“No, not that much… Wow it’s a butterfly”

“Want me to catch it for you”

“No, it looks more beautiful when it’s free like its glowing”

“Even you look more beautiful when you are smiling”

Upon hearing no reply from Jaejoong and the awkward silence lingering around them Yunho final broke it.

“Jae, did you think of me in the Forest”

“Why are you asking that?”

“I’m curious about who the first person that you thought”

“You”

“What” said Yunho shocked since he did not expect Jaejoong to say that it’s him.

“I already said it once it’s enough” said Jaejoong blushing as yunho was staring at him.

“I’m really happy so be the first one” said Yunho hapiily as he hugged Jaejoong.

“Jae… can we be friend again like before”