Brother

Brother

Today is April 4th. One family will get a new member in their life. A two years old boy is waiting patiently in the waiting room. His father is inside the Emergency Unit Nursing room to support and calming his mother. He can hear his mother's screams. Its sounds painful. He want his mother stop screaming and he want to see his new family. About half an hour later, his mother stop screaming and he heard a baby crying. The nurse and his father come out. He look at the nurse. She is carrying a baby in her arms.

"May I look the baby?" he asked the nurse. The nurse smiled and nodded. The nurse approached him.

"The baby is boy?" he asked again.

"Yes, sweetie." His dad anwerd his question.

"What is his name?"

"Your mom said, you'll give him a name." said his father. The little boy smiled. He'd thought about the name for his brother.

"Hyukjae. His name is Lee Hyukjae." he said.

 

=======================================================================================

 

3 years later (Hyukjae = 3 y/o, Donghae = 5 y/o)

 

Hyukjae feels cold. His hand roamed the bed, looking for the usual warmth. He keep roaming the bed until he noticed that the space beside him is empty. He opened his eyes and rubbed it cutely. He scanned the room and his eyes landed on the boy who's standing in front of the mirror.

"Haehae..." he called the boy.

"Oh, Hyukkie, did I wake you up?" The taller boy askes and approached the smaller boy. Hyukjae just look at the taller boy and opened his arms widely, ready to hug his brother. Donghae hugged him.

"Haehae, where are you going? Why you wear these weird clothes?" Hyukjae asked and got chukled as respond. Just when Donghae want to answer, their mother come in.

"Hyukkie, you're awake? Wasn't it too early? Haehae, lets go." their mom said and ready to go.

"Mom, where do you two want go?" Hyukjae whined.

"Hyukkie baby, we are going to the school." their mom explained.

"School? I want to go too." Hyukjae said.

"Okay. Lets go." their mom said and carrying Hyukjae.

In the car, Hyukjae keep playing with Donghae. After they arrived at school, Hyukjae crying.

"Why Hyukkie can't go with Haehae?" Hyukjae sobbing.

"Hyukkie, you're not a student so you can't go." Hyukjae cry louder.

"No! Haehae, Hyukkie want to go inside with Haehae." Hyukjae hugged his brother. Donghae let out soft sigh and caressing Hyuk's back.

"Hyukkie, let go off Haehae. he'll be late if you keep hugging him." their mom said and tried to pull Hyukjae away.

"NO!!! Haehae, let Hyukkie in with Haehae." he keep begging to his brother. Donghae know exactly how is Hyukjae's feels because he doesn't want to be apart with his brother too.

"Hyukkie.." Donghae pulled away from their hug.

"Hyukkie, Haehae must go inside. Haehae promise, Haehae won't be long, okay? Please don't cry. If Hyukkie keep crying and be a bad boy, Haehae won't play with Hyukkie anymore." Donghae said while removed the tears from Hyukjae's cheek.

"But.." Hyukjae's word was cutted by Donghae.

"If Hyukkie be a good boy and listen to what mommy say, Haehae will give Hyukkie a surprise." Donghae said.

"Really?" Donghae nodded.

"Hyukkie will be a good boy for Haehae." Hyukjae smiled. Their mom just shook his head at the scene in front of him.

"If Hyukkie is a good boy, Hyukkie must go to home with mommy now, okay?" Hyukjae nodded furiously.

"Be a good boy, okay?" Donghae kissed Hyukjae's cheek.

"Let's go Hyukkie. Haehae, you must be a good boy too. Listen to your teacher and make a friend. We'll leave now." their mom said.

 

At home

"Hyukkie, don't you wanna take a nap?" Hyukjae shook his head. His mother let out a soft sigh and went to the kitchen. Hyukjae didn't left the living room since they sent Donghae to the school. Hyukjae want to wait his brother come home. He is watching his favotite cartoon, The Fairly Oddparents.

"Hyuk baby, its time to drink your milk." His mother come out from kitchen and handed him a strawberry milk in baby bottle with a fish printed.

 

Hyukjae drank all the milk in 20 minutes. He look at the clock and it say 10:00 AM. Two hours more until his Haehae come home. After he drank the milk, he fell asleep on the couch. His mother carried him to his (and Donghae's) room and lay him down on the bed.

Meanwhile,

Donghae was happy. This is his first time go to the school. He make a new friend. The kids in this kindergarten are friendly. But, he WAS happy. Now, he want to go home so badly. He missed his Hyukkie. Be a good boy he is, he just wait patienly until its a time to go home. Class is over. Donghae wait his mom and Hyukkie to pick him up. There he saw his mom's car from afar. He was excited and want to meet Hyukkie.

"Come on, Hae." His mom said.

"Mom, where is Hyukkie?" he asked.

"He was fell asleep, Hae. He waited too long until he fell asleep."

"Mom, drive quickly. I want to go home faster." his mom only smiled and drive faster. When they arrived, Donghae ran to his bed. He saw an angel is sleeping peacefully. He approached the angel and stared at him. Hyukjae feel someone staring at him in his sleep but he just ignored it. He still want to sleep. Donghae caressed Hyukjae's hair and Hyukjae know who is it without open his eyes.

"Haehae.."

"Hyukkie, are you awake?" he saw Hyukjae opened his eyes. Hyukjae hug him immediately.

"Haehae, Hyukkie miss Haehae soo much." Hyukjae said and hug his brother tightly.

"Hae miss Hyukkie too." Donghae hug him back. After that, they're sleep together..

 

=======================================================================================

 

2 years later (Hyukjae = 5 y/o, Donghae = 7 y/o)

 

"Hyukkie!! Wake up!!" Donghae tried to wake Hyukjae up.

"Hmmm..." Hyukjae groaned.

"Hyukkie.... wake up. Hurry hurry!!" Donghae said while pulled Hyukjae's blanket.

"Yah, Hae. Hyukkie want to sleep >.<" Donghae found that Hyukjae is cute and kiss his cheek. Hyukjae grinned.

"Hyukkie, today is your first time to go to kindergarten." Donghae said and Hyukjae widened his eyes.

"Really?" he asked and got a nod as a respond. Hyukjae run to bathroom and do his routine.

 

In front of the kindergarten

"NOOOO!!!" Hyukjae sobbed.

"Why no? You said you want to go to school." his dad sighed.

"Hyukkie want to be with Haehae. We are not in the same building! Hae's is there. I want to go there too." he sob harder and hugged his brother tightly, don't want to let it go. Their parents just sighed. Since Hyukjae was born, he is too clingy with Donghae.

"Hae, please explained it." Hae just nodded. He pulled away from the hug and start to explain that their grade is different. If Hyukjae want to in the same class with Donghae, he must skip the grades. Finally, Hyukjae understand and stop crying.

 

Many years later

 

Hyukjae and Donghae always together. They're more clingy than the real twins. They went to same school. After Hyukjae graduated, he went to the same university as Donghae. Hyukjae rarely asked Donghae to help him do his homeworks because he is intelligent just like Donghae. Until they became colleger, they still sleep together on 1 double bed, cuddling, and kissing each other on the cheek. But they didn't took a bath together anymore since Donghae was 13. Donghae confessed that he LOVES Hyukjae when he was 18 and Hyukjae confessed right after Donghae's confession. They told their parents and they accepted the fact that their children are gay and love each other.

 

One night, when their parents went abroad, Donghae can't hold himself and do 'it'. They didn't tell their parents about it.

"Honey, what do you think?" a man asked his wife. They were at France for another honeymoon.

"Well, maybe they have done 'it'. My plan always good, right?" the woman smiled.

When Donghae is 20, he proposed Hyukjae to be his wife and 5 years later they married.

Now, they have twin boys in house. They live happily and full of peace.

 

"KIDS!! MOVE YOUR NOW!!!" Donghae yelled. Donghae and his wife heard footsteps and in minutes, 16 years old twins appeared.

"What is it. Make it fast, I'm busy!" The older twin said.

"Yah! Where's you manner?!!" Donghae hit his head and got a groaned from his older boy.

"Ouch. Its hurt! So, what is it?" he asked again.

"Your dad and me wanna go abroad for a week. You must take care each other, okay. If you want to eat, just cook, DO NOT ORDER any junk food!" Hyukjae said.

"Yes, mom. I'll miss you." the younger twin said and hugged his mother while the older twin just humming.

"We'll leave now." with that Donghae and Hyukjae get into the car. Before they leaving, Donghae say something that make the younger twin blushed hard while the older smirked.

"Yah, Kyuhyun! Don't do 'it' often!! If you want to do 'it', do it GENTLY! If you break those new bed, you'll never get the new one!" Donghae said.

"Don't worry, dad. I'll do it in your kitchen." Kyuhyun said.

"Not at my kitchen!" Hyukjae threaten. Donghae drove his car away.

 

"Well. Hae, maybe we should buy a new bed for them after we finished our honeymoon.."

 

 

 


 

so...its LAME! bear with it, please T_T

 

edited some typos. if i missed some typos, feel free to tell me. and sorry for my bad grammar...

 

 

Thank you for SUBSCRIBERS. I LOVE YOU and I'm sorry for disappointed you :'(

 

comments are allowed....