Eunhaes Home

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East

 

Once inside Eunhae’s Yuhno set Jae down, Jae frowned at the loss of his warmth but smiled again when Yuhno laced his fingers into Jae’s.  The first thing to come into their vision was the amazing living room that screamed Donghae.

 

“Wow guys this is amazing, I would be afraid the wall would break” Jae giggled.

 

“I said the same thing Umma!”Changmin said coming in the door with Ky.

 

“Hey baby boy how you doing?”Jae asked Ky.

 

“Fantastic Umma,  but my feet hurt.” KY replied.

 

“Mine too baby, Minnie, you should carry him when it’s a long walk, it helps”Jae said smiling.

 

“Will do Umma”Min smiled and kissed Ky cheek. Ky still blushed and hid when he showed his affection in front of others.

 

“Appa let’s leave the ladies to waddle around let’s see whats up in this house”Min chuckled.

 

“YAH  SHIM CHANGMIN”Jae glared.

 

“I KNOW I KNOW MINHAE, let’s leave our beautiful amazing wives to be and explore” Changmin giggled.

 

“You ok with that my love?”Yuhno asked.

 

“Go ahead baby, we will be just fine”Jae said kissing Yuhno softly. Yuhno getting noodle kneed hearing it again.

 

“YAH COME ON “Changmin said dragging Yuhno through the house.

 

Jae and Ky linked arms and started to check out the house.

 

“This must be like a relaxing room, Donghae is probably in his glory, not only are these rooms screaming his name but he lives with the man he loves, talk about sweet!”Jae smiled.

 

“Deh, and we no longer have to sleep or be in fear”Ky smiled.

 

“Your right baby boy, no more fear”Jae said ruffling his hair.

 

“Umma we can find out what we are having at our appointment tomorrow, Minnie looked it up online” Ky smiled.

 

“What do you think your having sweety?”Jae asked as they came into a very Jungle like kitchen.

 

“I want a girl, but Minnie said either way he will be happy and I will be too”KY smiled

 

“What about you Umma?”he asked.

 

“I know your Appa want’s girls, and lately I think I do too”Jae smiled.

 

“But as long as they are healthy and happy it doesn’t matter much to me”Jae smiled and snapped his head up as they entered a very Eunhyuk themed room.

 

“Wow this room is very ummm….”Jae couldn’t find the word but was cut off.

 

“FANTASTICLY AMAZING!”Eunhyuk said jumping around.

 

“Yeah we will go with that”Jae giggled.

 

“Hyungs said to come to our bedroom, wait till you see it, I don’t think I will ever get Donghae out of there”.

 

The three of them headed up to the bedroom and Jae’s eyes widened Ky chuckled.

 

“Yup, he’s never going to leave this room” Jae giggled.

 

Jae walked over to Yuhno and kissed the back of his neck.

 

“Hello beautiful, how’s your feet? Isn’t this bedroom insane?”Yuhno smiled.

 

“It’s definitely befitting for them” Jae smiled.

 

“Well guys these two don’t have much more energy for walking so we are going to stop at Tuekie’s and Siwons and head home. Have fun breaking in the new house”Yuhno smiled.

 

“Thanks Hyungs be well”Donghae smiled.

 

The four of them headed out next stop Kangteuks House. Like Yuhno, Changmin lifted KY onto his waist and they carried their pregnant koalas to the next home.

 

EUNHAE LIVINGROOM

EUNHAE KITCHEN

EUNHAE RELAX ROOM

EUNHAE LIBRARY ROOM/ETC

EUNHAE POOL

EUNHAE BATHROOM

EUNHAE BEDROOM

 

 

 

ONLY 2 MORE TO GO HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE

 

 

KAMSAMNIDA
 

~*~*~*~*~*K~*~*~*~*~