Rise Of Heaven /Admittance of Love

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East

 

Meanwhile Jaejoong sleeps peacefully in his bed. His eyes begin to open and he yawns. He looks around and sighs. He sits up the best he can and flicks on the TV.

 

“Boring, Seen it, BORING, Ewww, god I hate Leonardo diCRAPPO.” He chuckled at his own bad joke. He glanced over at the flowers on his bedside table and smiled. He was starting to feel pain, so he buzzed his nurse. She came in and gave him a dose of pain relief through the IV. He sat back feeling a warm rush over his knee.

 

“Ahhh that’s the stuff.” He said the nurse chuckled.

 

“Mr. Kim Your lunch will be delivered soon.” She told him

 

“Lunch? What time is it?” He asked confused

 

“it’s near 1pm sir.” She told him as she left the room.

 

“OMO I slept a lot , and why isn’t Yunnie back?” he said to himself worried now

 

He reached into his drawer and got his cell phone and texted Yuhno hoping he was ok.

 

*~*~TEXT ~*~*

(Jaejoong in Purple Yunnie in Green)

 

To: BeautfulHandsome

From: JJ

Yunnie where are you is everything ok? I just woke up and your not here.

 

To:MyAngel

From:LeaderUknow

Everything is fine Jaejoongie, I had a few errands to run, and I did come back you were sleeping so, I decided to let you rest. I left you a note on the bedside table.

 

Jaejoong looked for the note and realized it had fallen to the floor.

 

To:BeautifulHandsome

From JJ

OMO PABO me! It fell on the floor possibly when I needed more pain medicine. I am sorry I got hyper Yunnie. I was just worried.

 

To:MyAngel

From:LeaderUknow

Awww Jaejoongie it’s ok. I will be back there in about and hour or so. I am getting us some food. I fed JiJi. She misses her Umma. Max is fed and he’s been hanging with that Kyu kid. Yoochun and Junsu well uh. I will tell you when I get back. Jae promise me your resting, no more worrying.

 

To:BeautifulHandsome

From JJ

I promise Yunnie. Now hurry back. I need my pillow fluffed, and my warm back. (^^)\/

 

To:MyAngel

From:LeaderUknow

I will be there soon Jaejoongie <3 <3

 

~*~*~END~*~*~

 

Jaejoong saw the hearts and squealed. Then face palmed himself for being like a girl. A knock came on the door

 

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

 

He figured it was the food and told the person to come in. He smiled realizing it was Hangeng and anew visitor Sungmin. They came in and hugged the man and sat in the chairs by his bed.

 

“You look well Jaejoong hyung, did you sleep well?” They asked

 

 

“Deh I slept great. Sooo what is it you wanted to talk about.” He asked hangeng

 

Hangeng looked to Sungmin and smiled. He decided instead of telling Jaejoong he was going to show him.

 

“Jaejoong hyung is it ok if I bring someone else in here to assist me in explaining things to you?”Hangeng asked.

 

“D..Deh.” Jaejoong said now nervous

 

In walked one of Suju’s road guys. Sungmin went up to him and pushed him against the wall. Rubbing his hands all over the guy. Jaejoongs eyes widened and he hollered.

 

“SUNGMIN STOP IT…WAIT NO HE LIKES IT…WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?” Sungmin then tells the man he is fired. The man lowers his head and begs to keep his work he even rubs Sungmins leg. Hangeng says nothing and observes Jaejoongs reaction. He smiles seeing Jaejoongs eyes glow now. Jaejoong leans up and looks at the man on his knees begging for his job.

 

“What the hell is wrong with you guys? Are you high? Drunk? Sir please please get up.” The man is now in tears. Sungmin drags him to Jaejoong. The man is a blubbering mess.

 

“Touch his arm Jaejoong hyung.” Hangeng says and watches as Jaejoong does it.

 

The man suddenly begins to stop crying, and smiles at the 3 men. Sungmin grabs the man and touches his temples. He looks like he lost his mind and blinks.

 

 

“Hiya guys what did you need?” Sungmin laughs and sends him on his way the man not remembering a thing that just happened.

 

“OKAY WHAT IN THE SEVENTH CIRCLE OF HELL IS GOING ON HERE?” Jaejoong grabbed Hangengs arm.

 

“Jaejoong hyung relax please let us explain.” Hangeng sits down and takes a mirror off the table and puts it in front of Jaejoongs face.

 

“Omo what the hell is wrong with my eyes?” he asked shrieking touching his face

 

“Well Jaejoong hyung you just received a gift. Or should I say Prince Elemental Of KU Jaejoong.” Hangeng smiled.

 

“You have to be ting me right now Hangeng-ah. I thought it was all a fairy tale we got told growing up. KU wait isn’t that. I am the Heavens elemental?” he asked still shocked

 

“Well Heaven, Sky, and The Void. And Yes you are one in the same. I noticed it last night, You came into your powers earlier than we had expected. I think your accident triggered them.”

 

Jaejoong thought about all the strange things happening in his dreams, and the uneasy feelings.

 

“What powers do I have?” he asked worried and thought to himself

 

“DEAR GOD please tell me I wont have a tail and grown horns, or furrr AISH FUR?”

Hangeng laughed heartily he could see everything Jaejoong thought. His telepathy was very strong.

 

“Jaejoong relax ok.  You wont turn into Jaecat or Jaewolf. A tail? Really? no now listen. You have 2 minor powers and a major power. All the elementals do. I just witness your two minors and your major was the first to make an appearance. The major power is You can tell a person is hiding or lying abut something. Your minors are Weather control and mood regulating.”

 

Jaejoong began to tear up. He heard he could see through lies and hidden things and his mind flashed to Yuhno. Hangeng frowned.

 

“Jaejoong hyung I am sure he probably isn’t hiding anything malicious, you can also sense surprises coming with that power. So surprise parties are pretty much screwed, you will have to act them out.”

 

“wait then why didn’t I know about Yunnies….er I mean Yuhno-ah’s gifts, when he surprised me last night?”

 

“Well you didn’t grasp your powers yet so it is normal.” But now they are active. And you have received your mark." Jaejoong looks all over his body, he feels an odd tenderness on his navel area. He lifts his hoodie and sees the mark. The Symbol of KU. He cringes.

 

“Omo why there. Aish it’s just so in your face.” He touched the mark

 

“Jaejoong close your eyes. And will it gone.” Hangeng giggled

 

Jaejoong did and the mark faded into his skins like Yuhno’s did.

 

“Woah where did it go?” Jaejoong touching the spot where it was.

 

“You have to be able to camouflage it from everyone, so you can will it gone. And don’t fel bad about its spot. My mark is on my forehead.” Hangeng laughed

 

A beautiful symbol was now visible on Hangengs forehead. Jaejoong and Sungmin burst out laughing.

 

“Omo that is terrible placement I am sorry”. Jaejoong giggled covering his mouth

 

After a few minutes of laughing the boys started to discuss the rules. But before that Hangeng smacked his own head.

 

“I am sorry Jaejoong your probably wondering how we know. Well we are your guardians of the temple of KU, we will teach you to master your powers. Never show them to anyone even Yuhno hyung, until you’re deemed ready. To control them, try to not get too angry or too sad. If you do, refocus. We will always have eyes on you to keep you protected as it’s our job. But I will warn you there are bad points to this and you will learn to protect everyone from it.”

 

Jaejoong listened intently and nodded ramming the info into his bursting brain. The guys all then just talked as if it was a typical hospital visit. A knock came on the door.

 

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

 

It was Yuhno and Changmin. Jaejoong squealed like a girl and covered his mouth at his own girlish joy seeing him.

 

“Hey guys visiting our patient?” Yuhno asked laughing and took a seat on Jaejoongs bedside placing is hand on the elders back. Changmin sitting in a chair next to the group.

 

“Umma Jae Appa Yuhno is starving me. He only let me have 2 servings of Kimchi.” Changmin pouted  Yuhno rolled his eyes, and Jaejoong  playfully ruffled his hair.

 

“Aish Always hungry my little maknae.”

 

The 5 men roared in laughter, talking another hour before Hangeng and Sungmin were ready to leave.

 

“Yah Hangeng, Sungmin can I go to your dorm with you?” He asked

 

“Sure you practically live with us lately anyways. We should just move you into Kyu Maknaes room.” Sungmin said

 

“You guys need therapy for all the video games you play” Hangeng chuckled

 

Changmin frowned. He went over and hugged Jaejoong and Yuhno. Thinking to himself

 

“These Pabos are just  so slow. I wonder if they suspect my feelings for Kyu. Cause they sure don’t realize their own”.

 

Hangeng perked to Changmin and laughed. The three left the room.

 

“Ahhh Yunnie, I missed being warm.” Jaejoong said pouting knowing saying this would get his arms around him for sure.

 

“Awe Jae let’s see if we can’t fix that shall we.” Yuhno said smiling.

 

He removed his shoes and slide under the covers gently pulling Jae into his arms kissing his head softly.

 

“Mmmmm warm Yunnie” Jae mumbled.

 

Jaejoong decided to test his powers on Yuhno but now wasn’t the time. He just wanted the man’s warmth and safety.  Yuhno hummed softly and ran his fingertips up and down Jaejoongs hard flat stomach.

 

“Yunnie may I ask you something?” Jaejoong asked is head now looking up to Yuhno

 

“Deh always Jae, what is it you would like to know?” Yuhno knew he was asking a loaded question but he could cover his right? Right?

 

“What is that you’re hiding in your jacket pocket?” Jaejoong asked hoping Yuhno would ask how..

 

“How did you know I had something in there Jaejoongie?” Yuhno asked completely stumped

 

“I well I know every curve, every line, every arch on you, and it kind of stuck out oddly.” Jaejoong cheered at the awesome save he just made to cover his powers.

 

“Hmmm well that will have to wait; it’s something special for when you get out of this sterile hell.”

 

Jaejoong nods and nuzzles into Yuhno chest. Inhaling, his freshly showered scent. Enjoying the man’s fingers on is stomach. He looks up to Yuhno and kisses his lips softly and sweetly.

 

They both begin to fall asleep slowly, Yuhno more so than Jaejoong. Jaejoong mumbles softly

 

“Yunnie?”

 

“Deh Jaejoongie?”

 

“I. Love you...” The elder says scared of the outcome realizing what he had just said. No answer came he was getting more nervous. He panicked and remembered what he was told REFOCUS. He did so and let his eyes close thinking about the rush he gets on stage from performing. His tenseness relaxes. Only to have his chin lifted up by Yuhno. He was now facing Yuhno.

 

“Jae, Say it again!” Yuhno said a smile on his face, but a stray tear breaking its way down his cheek.

 

“Yunnie, I’m sorry I didn’t mean to make you sad, or mad,” Jaejoong began to cry wiping the tear from Yuhno’s cheek.

 

“Jae please say it again.” Yuhno said a little firmer this time.

 

“I love you.” Jaejoong said it a little choked up

 

In that instant Jaejoong found his upper half being pressed into the pillows and Yuhno hovering above him using his hands as supports. He then felt Yuhno’s lips crash into his. He felt so warm, and his lips were so soft but manly. The way his tongue danced in Jae’s mouth caused the elder to moan softly. Jaejoong gripped Yuhno’s hair with his fingers. Yuhno kissed his was down his neck to the side by his ear. Jaejoong arched a little into the feeling of his breath on his ears, his most sensitive spot.

 

“Jae I love you too. I love you so much. I have for so long.” Yuhno whispered into his ear. Jaejoong felt his heart explode. He pulled him back to his lips and they kissed for what seemed like hours. Yuhno helped Jaejoong scoot forwards on the bed and placed himself behind him putting Jaejoong in between his legs. Jaejoong relaxed his back into Yuhno’s chest.

 

“Yunnie?”  Jae asked as they watch some corny movie on TV.

 

“Deh Jae?”

 

“Tell me again?”

 

“Mmm I love you so much, always have, and always will forever.”

 

Jaejoong closed his eyes and laced his fingers into Yuhno’s his other and rested on Yuhno’s thigh.

 

“So Tell me Yunnie what where you going to tell me about Chunnie and Susu?”

 

Yuhno rolled his eyes and laughed. 

 

“Well…”

 

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYY YOU GUYSSSSSSSSSSSS. It's Just me your insanely hyper Author-sshi. So this one I was pleased with. Who ever guessed Jaejoong was right. He is now into his powers. He was a bit reluctant. But understood. With age is wisdom right. But Yuhno has a tendency to make him turn into a girly child. ANd he loves it!! Might have enough for another chapter tonight. Keep your eyes peeled.

KAMSAMNIDA FOR THE COMMENTS AND LOVE

~*~*K~*~*~

 

OK So here is Jaejoongs Tattoo it will appear right above his navel

And this is Hangengs Guardian Mark and yes dead center on his forehead

And Sungmins Mark which will be on his wrist is the same mark as Hangengs