THE PROPOSAL

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East

 

 

Yuhno took a breath. He felt his stomach doing flips. He was never so nervous in his entire life. Hell he didn’t even feel this nervous when he debuted. He was now face to face with the love of his life. He knew this was the moment.

 

“Baby you know I love you right?” he asked Jae.

 

Jae nodded and had a look of worry on his face. Yuhno smiled and took his hands into his own. Everyone upstairs was listening being very quiet. The parents all had looks of pure joy on their faces.

 

“Well I need you to listen to what I have to say and I need you to not say anything until I finish arraso? He asked a smile still on his lips.

 

Again Jaejoong nodded a look of apprehension bridges his face. Yuhno got off the couch and went over in front of Jae and kneeled down in front of him. Jaejoongs thoughts were racing. He was unsure of the things Yuhno had to say. He was worried he might lose him. Jae’s biggest fear. He was also very confused why there were no thoughts coming from Yuhno. It was all a lot to digest but he focused on the here and now. His handsome boyfriend kneeling in front of him takes his hands.

 

“Jae, I love you.” He stated the biggest factor before he continued.

 

“Since we became official, I have been the happiest I have ever been. Even before that I was happy. And you are the cause of it. Not just smile all the time happy.” Yuhno said before taking Jae’s hand and placing it on his chest.

 

“You have made my heart smile as well. I have a smiling heart, and a beautiful outlook on my future. Waking up to you brings me joy I never knew existed. Falling asleep with you give me the peace and serenity I have yearned for. Just being with you has completed me in way you can never imagine.” He said tears now forming in his eyes. Along with Jaes.

 

“I have made a decision when it comes to our relationship.” He felt Jae’s body tense. Jae was panicking.

 

OMO IS HE DUMPING ME WHAT HAVE I DONE. I DIDN’T GIVE HIM STUPID JAEJOONG!!!!

 

Yuhno uses his free hand and reaches into his pocket pulling out the box and slips it onto the floor quietly opening it. Jae doesn’t notice as he’s too busy freaking out, thinking he is about to be single.

 

“Baby, I have decided, I don’t want to carry on as just your boyfriend.” Yuhno grabs the box ready for his move.

 

Jaejoong is literally shaking. His head screaming

 

OMO THIS IS IT HES DUMPING ME!!!

 

“I don’t want to carry on as your boyfriend, because” Yuhno lifts the open box to Jaejoongs face.

 

“I want to carry on as your husband and you as my handsome, y, amazing wife.” Yuhno froze. Jaejoong wiped his stained cheeks.

 

I DON’T WANT TO LOSE YOU YUNNIE……WAIT WHAT?!?!?!?!?!

 

“Yu.Yunnie…. Is….what. Wait….what?” Jaejoong stuttered uncontrollably.

 

“Marry Me Jae” Yuhno smiled as Jaejoong blinked and tilted his head in shock.

 

Upstairs, there were tears and white knuckles everyone was on pins and needles waiting for a reply.

 

Jaejoong glanced to the rings. He felt his heart pretty much explode like a stick of dynamite. He reached his slender fingers to the box and looked curiously at them, then to Yuhno, then back to the rings.

 

Yuhno was now scared. Jaejoong seems not confused but genuinely freaked out. He gripped his hand still and squeezed it gently. Yuhno was holding his breath.

 

“Yunnie, you mean, us, you want me as your wife?” he asked his confusion now clearing

 

“Deh, baby with all my heart” Yuhno smiled though speaking his breath was still held.

 

Jae ran his fingertips over the rings. He knew what his answer would be, but he wanted to savor the moment. The moment that would and will change his life forever.

 

“Yunnie, I don’t need time to think this over. I have never loved anyone or anything in my life as much as you. You truly are my first love, and my only love. And my answer to you is YES a million times yes” Jaejoong squealed wiping his tear producing eyes.

 

Yuhno’s breath finally released he simply erupted. He gently tackled Jaejoong and kissed his entire face. Before stopping on his beautiful plump pink lips, gently caressing them with his own.

 

“Baby I love you so much there isn’t even words to describe it.” Yuhno gently whispered.

 

“I love you too MY YUHNO” Jaejoong giggled.

 

Jaejoong took the rings from the box as Yuhno sat next to him. He placed the smaller ring in Yuhno’s hand. Yuhno took Jaejoongs finger and slid the ring on his finger, before kissing it and smiling. Jae took the bigger of the rings and took Yuhno’s hand and repeated the action. The two embraced for what seemed like an eternity. Yuhno almost forgetting the horde of people in the upstairs rooms.

 

He broke the embrace and gently traced Jaejoongs jawline.

 

“Baby I know I have overwhelmed you but ummm.” He giggled.

 

“One more thing Deh?” he asked

 

“Arraso Yunnie, but can I call Umma first.” Jae asked.

 

“Aniyo baby you can’t?” Yuhno said holding back his giggle

 

“BWOAH? Why not Yunnie?” Jae asked confused.

 

“Wellllllll.. You see….” Yuhno kissed his cheek and smiled.

 

“OKAY!” he yelled to the throng of people.

 

Slowly they all filed down the stairs, Super Junior, Shinee, f (x), BoA, TraX, and many others. The parents and siblings came down last for dramatic effect. Jaejoong felt his heart thumping practically out of his chest.

 

First to come down was Yuhno’s parents and sister, who joined them at their side. He never expected to see what he saw next. His parents and two eldest sisters where coming towards him. Jaejoong looked at Yuhno his eyes overflowing with tears.

 

“Yunnie, for….for me?” he asked in shock.

 

“Anything for my baby, and I meant it” Yuhno whispered in his ear.

 

Jae’s sisters raced to him and tackled him with hugs and love. His parents had been crying. Something Jae wasn’t used to.

 

“Umma, Appa you’re really here?” Jae cooed crying.

 

“Of course my baby boy we wouldn’t have missed this for the world.” His mother cooed back taking her baby son into her embrace. His father didn’t say anything he just grabbed his son and held him tightly. This even caused Yuhno to break into tears.

 

“Joongie your YUHNO made sure we were here for this. Besides do you think we would miss this baby brother?” Jinhee smiled.

 

Jaejoong was truly overwhelmed at this point. Thankfully he was still perched on the couch. Yuhno was in fact himself overwhelmed too.

 

Hanchul, Yoosu, and 2min all came strolling out of the kitchen carrying glasses of champagne, as well as sparkling fruit juice for the younger groups. They began to hand it all out to the guests. Jaejoong slid his hand into Yuhno’s. Yuhno squeezed his hand gently.

 

“Mr. and Mrs. Jung it is so nice you came, I am so happy to see you, and Jiyhe.” Jae smiled directing his attention to Yuhno’s family.

 

“Hero, Umma and Appa and me are family now silly” Jiyhe giggled hugging her soon to be older brother abruptly.

 

“Twerp you have a way with words” Yuhno smiled ruffling his sisters’ hair.

 

“Jaejoong we welcome you to our family with open arms and hearts” Mr. Jung spoke with his deep almost demon like voice.

 

Jaejoong smiled, as Mr. Jung squeezed the boys hand and gave him a hug.

 

“Jae, as my husband has said we welcome you, I have always considered you as my second son. We love how you make our Yuhno complete.” She said at a miss for words.  She hugged him sweetly.

 

“LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED PEOPLE” Heechul shouted over the mass of voices.

 

“First a toast.” Hangeng smiled speaking to everyone who turned their attention to the small group formed at the window.

 

Yesung and Donghae grabbed two chairs and placed them by the windows and motioned for the new engaged couple to come sit. Yuhno scooped up Jae and walked over. Some people whistled at the sight.

 

He gently set Jae down and kissed his cheek, taking the chair next to him and putting it closer. He wrapped his arm around Jae who leaned his head against Yuhno’s shoulder. Yesung handed them both a glass.

 

“Before we toast, we have a small video for the couple, so can we ask everyone to face the white wall to your left.” Yesung announced.

 

 

The lights went off and everyone turned their attention to it. Neither Yuhno nor Jae knew what was coming. The screen came on to Lee So Man speaking. The background song was playing...

 

 

 

 

“To the new couple. I am very proud of all your accomplishments and teamwork. Never once has my faith in you waivered. And I see now why you are so loved. The heavens have blessed you both. I am honored you are in my family of artists. But most of all I am honored to call you family. Yuhno and Jae I hope my gift arrived safely and securely. But that’s not all. Myself and the staff decided to help with the wedding in any way needed. We have also secured you two a beautiful honeymoon, but I will not say where until the vows have been exchanged.  YUNJAE FOREVER!!!”  Mr. Lee giggled and held up a victory sign.

 

Manager Hyung popped on the screen.

 

“My Boys! We have been together since training. I was one of the few who got to see this love blossom before either of them knew it was happening. I can only sum this up in 2 words! YUNJAE HAWAITING!!!”

 

Yuhno held Jae tighter. His eyes dropping tears again as well as Yuhno.

 

A group of people popped on the screen, Jaejoong sat up.

 

“Our little Joongie, we are sorry we are not by your side to bask in this joyous day. But baby brother we are there with you. We are so proud of you, and we are so happy you have found that one true love that makes your life full. Yuhno be good to our baby brother arraso? And Joongie remember not to take everything on your own shoulders, You have someone who is by your side to carry the weight with you. We support everything you two decide. And the other 3 we love you boys too and thank you for keeping our brother in the finest, best company. He is lucky to have you as his family. And someone wants to give his love to Jae and Yuhno too. Seonhee go ahead”

 

Everyone looked at Jae’s sister bring out a big box. She smiled and placed it in front of Jaejoong and Yuhno.  His sister on the film began talking again as Jae opened the box.

 

“Please be well guys we love you and can’t wait for the wedding, and possibly some nieces or nephews?” his sisters all giggled and the screen faded to more pictures of Yunjae.

 

Jae opened the box and inside was his precious JiJi. He scooped him up and snuggled him. The cat was truly a child to him.

 

“My JiJi Omo I have missed you so much my little girl” he squeezed the cat softly who meowed cutely.

 

Jae looked in the box and inside was a little note with a box inside it. It said Yuhno

 

“Yunnie this is yours I think” He handed the box to Yuhno who looked utterly lost.

 

He opened the box inside was a stuffed bambi doll with a small post it note attached that read

 

~*I MISSED YOU DADDY~*

 

Everyone laughed. Jaejoong smiled and patted Yuhno’s shoulder. He hugged the bambi like it was alive and smiled like a kid.

 

“Jae and Yuhno”

 

Everyone’s attention went back to the video. On the screen were both sets of parents.

 

“We have watched you boys from afar grow into something we have never dreamed of. We knew that it was special. Just never thought it would reach such epic proportions. We are blessed everyday with your talents and the love you have found in your group. But most of all we are blessed that our sons are truly loved both on stage and off. Both of our families have gained not only wonderful sons. But we have also gained more than that. And that is true happiness. Keep each other close not only in heart but in mind and soul arraso?”

 

The parents blew kisses and hearts to the boys. Who were now both in tears?

 

Jiyhe jumped on the screen with Yuhno’s dog sitting next to her.

 

“Yunipop, you are an amazing big brother. You always took care of me.  And even Tai here.”

 

She cutely made the dog wave.

 

“So I am not going to get mushy and silly like the parents. But I want to say something to you and my new big brother to be. I love you guys very much. I am happy that I have 2 brothers now, and my Yunipop is finally happy.  I am also offering to babysit anytime you need it Yunipop Deh? I LOVE YOU GUYS”

 

She runs off the camera chasing Tai who darts after a bird. The crowd awe’s and laughs. Jiyhe blushes.

 

Lastly 3 people come on the screen and Jae squeezes Yuhno’s hand.

 

“Hey Hyungs” Yoochun says on the screen he has Junsu sitting on his side and Changmin behind them.

 

“I’ll be the first one to say it! ABOUT TIME!”

 

Everyone laughed.

 

“But anyone who has been around has seen it since day 1. You guys have a bond that is virtually unbreakable. We are honored, privileged, and prideful to call you our leader Yuhno. You give us direction and love that no one can. And Jaejoong hyung you’re always taking care of us when we need it. Feeding the evil food monster”

 

Changmin smiles and waves. Junsu giggles and Yoochun rolls his eyes

 

“Or simply just asking us if we are okay. To combine those, well it’s just destiny. And if it wasn’t for you two we wouldn’t be where we are today. We also wouldn’t have seen our true loves. So we thank you Hyungs with all of our hearts. And we are beside you every step of the way Congratulations".

 

Yoochun holds Junus hand in the video and Changmin pulls a very shy KY into his arms as the four of them wave.

 

The video ends and everyone cheers and claps. Jaejoong and Yuhno smile and wipe each other’s tears off.

 

“A toast and Manager said it best YUNJAE HAWIATING!!!” Heechul said.

 

CHEERS!!!!!! GUNBAE!!!!!!

 

Everyone clinked glasses and clapped. Yuhno looked at Jae and softly kissed his lips.

 

“I love you Mr. Jung” Jae said softly in Yuhno’s ear causing him to swell with pride.

 

“And I love you Mrs. Soon to Be Jung” he giggled and Jae blushed.

 

Everyone started to converse and smile. It was defiantly a happy huge occasion. Jae noticed the huge table overflowing with gifts.

 

“Omo all that and we are only just engaged?” he laughed

 

“Yep, Chullie was quite proud of the amount of gifts.” Yuhno laughed.

 

“But we can open them all alone thank god, it’s going to take days to unwrap and months to send thank yous” Yuhno winced.

 

They looked onto the crowd of thier friends and family and held each other the moment froze in time for them both.

 

 

HEY GUISE HOW'D I DO?  YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO THE SONG TO GE THE FULL EFFECT.  I WILL BE POSTING ANOTHER UPDATE OR A FEW. I HAD TO CUT OFF HERE SO I COULD ORGANIZE THE CHAPTERS MORE PRECISELY! YES YOU LOVING GOOBERS YUNJAE WILL BE BOINKING PRETTY DAMN SOON! SIT BACK RELAX ENJOY THE SHOW

I LOVE MY SUBBIES AND COMMENTERS KEEP DROPPING ME SUM LOVINGZ

 

KAMSAMNIDA

~*~*~*~**K~*~*~*~*