2nd Coming Pt2

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East

 

**Siwon/red**Heechul/Peach**Hangeng/Brown**Yuhno/Green**Jaejoong/Purple**Changmin/Blue**Chun/Yellow**SuSu/Gray**

 

“The reason we have to meet tonight is because we need to prepare you guys, a little faster than we planned.”

 

“Yes as Siwon said, but we also need to fill you in on the history of the elementals.”

 

“You are the second elementals. The first set the supposed only ones. Well things went wrong. VERY WRONG. And there powers were stripped forever and they were turned mortal.”

 

“How did it go wrong? What happened that they got stripped and we became them?”

 

“Ok to start, there were 5 of them just like you all. Though they had the same elements the powers varied. But they had rules to follow. Rules that if broken could be fatal.  They broke the one rule that was basically the main rule. Never use your powers against a person unless no other path is given. They became very power hungry. At first it was simple things like, hypnotizing a storekeeper to never charge them for the most expensive items. Or setting fire to horses feet for a second the make them faster. It gradually got worse.”

 

“Much Much worse”

 

“They began to rob people, and murder natures creatures. It grew to killing mortals. , stealing, just horrible things”

 

“All but one of them did this things, he was the only one to not break rules, and the other 4 hated him for that.”

 

Heechul begins to cry, Hangeng holds him tightly. Jaejoong clutches Yuhnos hand.  He can see who that innocent one is.

 

“When the fate of them was decided, he was given a less harsh punishment, but a punishment none the less. The four were stripped of their powers, and turned mortal. To an elemental that is a fate worse than death.  And for many years we went without our precious princes.”

 

“Wait hold on how old are you guys exactally?”

 

“well to many we are just young adults, and in reality we are hundreds of years old.”

 

“Holy crap on a cracker your old man”

 

“Hah yes Changmin we are, but we are immortal, as you and your hyungs are now”

 

“What are you serious are you saying we can’t die?”

 

“Precisely, as I said there should have been one set of elementals and since you are now them you carry that power as well”

 

“Okay we are non biting vampires we get that part hyung but what about this bad thing?”

 

“Yes now the innocent one was stripped of his power but left immortal, and to make sure he would never remember he was stripped of his memory as well and placed with a family, who was permanently hypnotized to believe that he is their son”

 

“Omo that is terrible your life wiped away only to start a life that’s a lie?”

 

“Trust me Jaejoong it could have been a ton worse”

 

“We have already figured out who one of them is and we know who the innocent one is already. But we need to find all 5 to make things right”

 

“make things right what do you mean?”

 

“Well they are on a mission to steal back the powers and they only way for them to do so is to sacrifice one of the orginals. Can you guess which one has become the sacrificial one?”

 

Jaejoong clutched his and so tight on Yuhnos it caused him to flinch and look at Jaejoong.

 

“Baby what’s wrong?”

 

“Jaejoong do you want to tell them, I know it’s difficult.”

 

“Aniyo I can’t it’s too much. Yunnie I can’t please don’t tell BabyMin”

 

Changmin’s eyes widened and he jumped up. Yuhno stood ready for anything.

 

“Guys calm down. Sit. Sit. Jaejoong it’s ok I will tell them”

 

“What Umma tell me please why have you said my name?”

 

Jaejoong cried into Yuhnos chest. Yuhno couldn’t bear seeing his beautiful man cry. But he was also torn for his son. Yoosu just sat stunned. Junsu had tears threatening to break his lids. Yoochun held his hand tigtly.

 

“The former prince of Sui or as we all Know him as Henry, is the mastermind behind the power theft. We don’t know ourselves what mortal form the others have taken. But Jaejoong found out tonight that another is the former Prince of KA Kibum. And the innocent one we have known all along. And I think now would be the best time to tell you all who he is. And I will stress this. He doesn’t remember what his brothers did, nor does he know he was once one of them more or less. He is innocent as we say. So we ask please do not change your look at him deh?

 

The group agreed and Siwon walked over to Changmin.

 

“Changmin maknae, listen to my words arraso?”

 

Changmin sat up rigid and scared. His fists clenched tightly. Yuhno nodded to Jaejoong and went over to his maknae and put and arm around him. Not only to comfort him but to control and protect him.

 

“Kyuhyun is the innocent one. The former Prince of KU, Like Jaejoong. I know.. I mean we all know this is a lot to handle. But we know you also love him deeply. Please do not avert that and hurt him.”

 

Changmin froze. So much was going on in his head he wanted to eat a ton of food then he wanted to puke. It was like a rollercoaster. Jaejoong decided to try and settle this rollercoaster for him. He hated his Baby to be in any distress. Changmin began to relax and his thoughts organized. He glanced up to Yuhno and then to Jaejoong. He knew how he felt and was going to make it clear to everyone in the room.

 

“I DON’T CARE! KY is everything to me, I would never betray him or leave him. Let those s come, give it their best shot. I will personally send tornados up their asses. KY was the innocent one. And He still is. They will never have him EVER” he screamed.

 

Everyone couldn’t help but smile and be scared of the angry side of Changmin. It was clear to everyone the love they had was unbreakable.

 

“I am so glad to hear you say that Changmin. Now you need to know the steps they will possibly take to sacrifice him”

 

“Yah I can’t hear this. This is my KY we are talking about. He’s not some ing lamb being sent to slaughter”

 

Changmin began to cry. It broke him to know the man whom he loved for so long, was so broken, and vunerable. Jaejoong got up and walked over to him and cradled him in his arms. Everyone looked shocked. He was walking. Yoochun giggled and everyone then knew what happened.

 

“Nice Chun”

 

“thank you what can I say it’s a skill”

 

“BabyMin shhh it’s ok let it out. But remember we are not going to let them get BabyKy EVER you hear me.”

 

“Deh *hic* Umma I just*hic* love him so  much, and we just confessed and I wanna*hic* ask him to *hic*” he sobbed more.

 

Jaejoong knew the rest he didn’t need to tell him he just held the crying boy tight.

 

“Ok listen I know this is difficult but you need to know the way they will do it.”

 

“First they will weaken his immortal body, which they did already. Next they will weaken his mind. I don’t know how they will attempt this. So if he shows signs please let us know. Another thing they need is his fresh blood.”

 

“wait fresh blood? Yunnie you think?”

 

“Siwon I think they already took that tonight.”

 

“Omo when how?”

 

“When we arrived and had to crowd surf he emerged with a slice on his arm. We thought a fan did it but maybe it was them”

 

“More than likely it was.”

 

“Changmin, this is very personal to ask but it’s very important. Have you and Ky um you know”

 

“Deh, we have made love why?”

 

“That is a great thing, you see when you made love to Ky or with him you basically melded yourself into him, therefore protecting his mind.”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Let’s see ok. Your powers basically gave him a shield for his mind. When you became *cough* one”

 

“Oh, um yah that’s not akward”

 

Yuhno chuckled the others joined. Glad to see the maknae laugh a little.

 

“The other things well are quite bad. They need to break him in other words R..Ra Aish I can’t even say it. Then when he is broken they seal the sacrifice with his blood combined with theirs.  Therefore KY will die. His immortality will be transferred to them, and they will become stronger. So stealing your powers will be easy for them.”

 

“How do they steal our powers?”

 

“The same way, break you and then kill you. But we have something huge in our favor they never expected. You see because you all are together. You have become impossible to break.”

 

“YAH WE ARE SUPERMEN!”

 

“Pretty much. Unless they find a weak spot, which you all have. So keep alert.”

 

“Well this has been very enlightening VERY ED UP but enlightenting none the less”

 

“Remember Changmin he is innocent”

 

“Hyung you don’t have to remind me of something I already know and accept. I will never break my KY I am going to be with him forever bet on it”

 

“good. So lets all be aware of Henry and Kibum. And Jaejoong please try to relax. Your thoughts are giving me whiplash”

 

“Sorry Hannie, it happens when I least expect it.”

 

“Okay we will leave now. I am sure you guys are overwhelmed and need time, but we are always around. Arraso?”

 

“Deh kamsamnida guardians er hyungs”

 

“It’s our Job princes”

 

Everyone said goodbyes and headed out leaving the five behind.

 

“BabyMin are you ok now?”

 

“Deh appa, nothing they said has changed my feelings for him, nothing will”

 

“I am glad to hear that BabyMin, and I know how that feels”

 

“hyungs no offense, but me and Susu are going to our suite. He has wandering hands and well yeah”

 

“Oh man Chun you greaseball cover that thing would ya”

 

“Sorry it’s not my fault”

 

“See you later hyungs be safe”

 

“Jae baby do you mind if I talk with BabyMin alone for a minute?”

 

“Aniyo Yunnie, I think I want to walk to the kitchen and make something to eat”

 

“BabyMin hungry?”

 

“Always if umma is cooking”

 

“Aigoo”

 

Jaejoong goes into the kitchen closing the door giving the boys privacy.

 

“Min, I need your help. I asked hangeng to block Umma’s mind reading thingy so I could surprise him.”

 

“Arraso what do you need appa”

 

“I need 2 things actually first I need you to take him out of here for atleast an hour and a half maybe to your suite to visit KY?”

 

“Deh no problem, what is the second thing”

 

“Well um…er….I..Need..you”

 

Yuhno gets up and goes into the closet on his side and reaches up on a shelf. He brings down a box. He walks out to Changmin.

 

“Well ok I need your approval”

 

“My approval? “

 

“Deh I need you to approve of this”

 

Yuhno opens the box inside is a velvet box he pulls the smaller box out and opens it. Inside are 2 silver bands. When set together the engraving of the half heart on eac side makes a full heart. Changmin smiles.

 

“Couple rings appa? Why do you need my approval”

 

“well rings yes, couple rings no”

 

“wae?”

 

“I need your approval to ask your Umma Jae to marry me”

 

“BWOAH!!!”

 

Changmin is flabberghasted.  He clapped softly. He was so excited for his Umma and Appa.

 

“Deh, Appa I approve 1000%” he cried.

 

“Omo he’s gonna crap a turkey!”

 

“Aish I hope not that sounds both terribly gross and horribly painful”

 

“What about manager and Yoosu?”

 

“Well Yoosu picked up the rings for me so Umma wouldn’t know, I had ordered them. And manager worked it so we have 2 days off.”

 

“WAE 2 day break?”

 

“Deh, so is that ok BabyMin”

 

Changmin did something Yuhno didn’t expect he hugged Yuhno tightly and it was a loving hug.

 

“Deh it’s very ok”

 

Jaejoong hollered from the kitchen that food was ready. Yuhno quickly rehid the surprise.

 

“When do I take Umma out?”

 

“After we eat breakfast arraso?”

 

“Deh, I will come over first thing and him myself”

 

Yuhno ruffled his hair and they went into the kitchen. Yuhno full of love and pride. Changmin happy for his kind of parents. But his mind on his boyfriend.

 

MAYBE THAT’S WHAT I SHOULD DO I MEAN I WILL NEVER WANT ANYONE OTHER THAN KY. SHOULD I ASK HIM TO MARRY ME? AIGOO HE WOULD CRY. HMMMM 

 

The three sat and ate the meal. SO much was happening, yet none of them wavered. 

 

HERE IS THE ENGAGEMENT RINGS

HEY GUISE YUP IS GOING DOWN!!! AIGOO MINNIE SO FAITHFUL!! YUP YUHNO HAS A PLAN!!! EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED!!!

 

I LOVE YOU ALL

 

KAMSAMNIDA

 

~*~*~*K~*~*~*~