Meet and Scare

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East

 

Everyone had gathered in Yunjae’s room. They had to get ready for the fan meet.  The atmosphere was a bit nervous, but more than that it was light and fun. Yuhno was talking with the manager. Jaejoong was sitting comfortably on the couch putting his necklaces back on. Yoochun was sitting in a chair reading a book, it was how he relaxed. But his eye kept looking over at Junsu who was getting dressed in front of the mirrored wall. Changmin was sitting in front of the TV with KY right by his side.

 

Yuhno looked confused when the manager asked him to follow him to another room. He followed though throwing Jae a look. Jaejoong smiled happily. This eased Yuhno’s mind knowing Jae would warn him if it was something bad.

 

“Yuhno we know about you and Jaejoong, and Yoochun and Junsu, and we just realized the relationship with Changmin and Kyuhyun.” The manager spoke.

 

“Yeah well, you…see. It’s...” Yuhno said before the manager cut in.

 

“Silly boy you think we didn’t know? And besides, it’s ok with us. But we do have conditions to put on all of it.” He said half laughing.

 

Yuhno blushed and rubbed the back of his neck.

 

“Conditions?” Yuhno asked.

 

“Deh, like things you need to adhere by, we may be ok with your partners but, a lot of fans aren’t.” Manager said

 

“Deh, I understand and what are the conditions”?

 

“Well, first still keep the fan service of Yunjae and Yoosu and Changkyu, but don’t get too carried away. Next, NO BEFORE A BIG EVENT!” The manager laughed

 

“Yah, who said we..” Yuhno blushed.

 

“And lastly do not let your personal relations interfere with your careers as Tohoshinki arraso? That is the most important. We don’t need a problem.” He said sternly

 

“Deh, much understood manager and thank you for understanding, we will continue to work harder and bring great things.” Yuhno smiled

 

They exited the room and Yuhno walked over to Jaejoong and placed a hard kiss on his lips. Yoosu and Changkyu dropped their jaws in shock! Yoochun whispered to Yuhno.

 

“Yah what in the seventh circle of hell are you doing?” he looked worried knowing the manager and staff were in the very same room.

 

“Pabo, I’m kissing my handsome boyfriend. What do you think?” he laughed Yoochun just gaped his mouth and stared.

 

“Guys relax come we need to talk” He called over everyone.

 

KY stayed on the couch. He thought it was a Tohoshinki meeting and didn’t want to disturb them. He also thought to himself.

 

MAN YUHNO IS A BRAVE GUY! JUST KISSING JAEJOONG LIKE THAT THERE IS SURE TO BE PUNISHMENT!

 

“Yah KY, get your cute little over here. You’re part of this too.” Jaejoong chirped patting the seat next to him.

 

KY perked up and shyly walked over keeping close to Changmin but sat with Jaejoong.

 

“Okay guys listen up. Boss and manager know about our relationships.” Yuhno said smiling.

 

Yoochun went retarded, Junsu put his hands over his wide open mouth, and KY grabbed Changmin’s hand. Jaejoong just smiled and patted KY’s shoulder.

 

Guys calm down. They have approved of the relationships. But we have to follow some rules arraso?” Yuhno spoke calmly with a brilliant smile.

 

Yuhno explained the rules to the group and they all began to smile realizing that they wouldn’t have to hide It around the staffs and managers. It was a huge accomplishment to them.

 

“Yah this is ING AWESOME” Changmin hollered

 

“Ahem BabyMin” Jaejoong raised an eyebrow at him cussing.

 

“Aish sorry Umma, my bad.” He giggled hugging KY tightly. Who was still blushing?

 

“Now as for KY, I have already spoken to Leetuk and a few others and they all are for your relationship with Changmin. I informed them of the rules and they are more than willing to help you adhere to them. You do have some antifans within your group though I am afraid.” Manager spoke.

 

Jaejoong had a worried look fall over his face. He felt bad things when the manager said KY had antifans within his own group of members. He saw the Incident that happened, he was told KY was mugged when in fact he was kidnapped, abused and near by one of his own members Henry. He turned green and lowered his head. His eyes started to glow and Yuhno noticed.

 

Yuhno quickly hoisted up Jaejoong and hurriedly took him into the bathroom.  He shut and locked the door, setting Jae down gently on the countertop.

 

“Baby what is it? What is wrong?” he caressed the elders face staring into his glowing eyes watching them brim with tears, ready to catch them.

 

“YAH WHATS WRONG WITH UMMA? APPA ANSWER ME IS HE OK?” Changmin banged on the door.

 

“Everything is fine Changmin he’s just having some pain, its ok I got his medicines.” He called back calmly.

 

“Y..Yu…Yunnie, KY wasn’t mugged!” Jae said his tears breaking the surface.

 

“What do you mean baby, what is going on?” Yuhno took his thumb wiping the tears that fell.

 

“He…. He was kidnapped and beaten, and almost . I saw in my vision, that BabyMin was hiding it. When Manager said he had people against him in his own group, that’s when I saw who was behind his abuse.

 

“Baby please tell me, please” Yuhno said firmly. His Appa instinct kicking in.

 

“I can’t see the others, but I saw one face, and Minnie used his power on him. It was quiet violent. It…it was Henry.” Jaejoong whispered.

 

“I WILL ING KILL HIM!!! AND WHY THE ISN’T HIS BEING TAKEN CARE OF BY OUR GUARDIANS! BabyMin’s guardians have to know.” He shouted scaring Jaejoong.

 

Jaejoong jumped and let go of Yuhno. He has never seen him so upset. And it scared him to death. Yuhno took a deep breath and looked at the shaking Jaejoong.

 

“Oh..Omo..baby..baby.. I wasn’t yelling at you baby I’m sorry please don’t be scared. I am so sorry baby” Yuhno whispered to Jaejoong trying to be comforting and assuring him.

 

Jaejoong saw his true self and smashed his body against Yuhno’s. Yuhno held him tightly, his back calming him.

 

“Yunnie what can we do, something has to be done. He is our second son now” Jaejoong looked up at the leader.

 

“I don’t know baby, but I know this KY is staying with us. NOTHING will happen to him. We can sit down tonight after the fan meet and figure it out.” He cooed

 

“Deh, please. I can feel BabyMin wanting to tell us so bad but he’s scared we will get injured. And KY cannot know about our powers, and gifts!”

 

“Arraso baby let’s take a breath and try not to worry. And Jaejoong I love you with all my heart you know that right?” Yuhno asked.

 

“Deh, Yunnie and I love you the same if not more” Jaejoong smiled and gently kissed Yuhno’s lips.

 

Yuhno held out his hand offering it to Jaejoong.

 

“Together?” Yuhno said smiling

 

“Together Forever” Jaejoong smiled and laced his hand into Yuhno’s.

 

The two headed out of the bathroom only to be bombarded by the group. Concerned with Jaejoongs little pain spell.

 

“Yah guys I’m fine I swear it. Yuhno just gets a little protective sometimes. No Biggy see I’m good” He flashed his killer smile.

 

“Arraso let’s get in the vans guys time to go greet the fans!” Manager smiled scooting the boys out the door.

 

Yunjae was the last out the door; As Yuhno helped Jaejoong with his crutches.

 

“Remember baby no racing. Only kiss my lips no kissing the floor” Yuhno giggled.

 

“Aish you’re a goofball Yunnie!” Jaejoong chuckled swatting his side.

 

The gang got into the vans and headed to the venue. They got there early to meet up with Kangin and Leetuk to go over the meet.

 

“Yah this is gonna be a hectic one guys.” Leetuk said

 

They all nodded and relaxed before the show.  KY came running down the hallway and smashed into Yuhno’s back. He looked scared.

 

“KY where’s Min what’s wrong what is going on?” He gently grabbed the boy who now latched onto Yuhno.

 

“Th…The…They are here.” KY cried into Yuhnos shoulder.

 

“Who KY who is here?” Yuhno asked.

 

“H…Hen…Hen” He couldn’t get the name out.

 

Yuhno grabbed the boy and lifted him off the floor taking him into the green room with the rest of the group. Changmin immediately ran to his lover and cradled him tightly.

 

“WHAT THE HAPPENED APPA?” Changmin screeched.

 

“He saw Henry in the venue, Chun, Su. Come with me we have to go see what this face is doing” Yuhno said angrily.

 

The two jumped up and headed out the door. When a hand stopped Yuhno.

 

“Yah Prince Don’t!” Siwon stared him in the eyes.

 

“That little ing scumbag is running  free after what he did. And you expect me to not want to barbeque his ? You are out of your ing mind.” He screeched.

 

“Yuhno listen to me. You are not ready for this right now. I need you to trust me please, I have never lied to you. It will be dealt with just not in this way. Please I beg of you Prince, do this for KY’s sake.” Siwon begged.

A calm came over Yuhno and he looked to Junsu.  Junsu put his hand on Yuhno’s shoulder.

 

“Siwon is right hyung this has to be dealt with a different way, not here not now. We won’t let anything happen to KY” Yoochun smiled.

 

“I swear to god Siwon if this isn’t taken care of I will personally torch your !” Yuhno stated.

 

Siwon nodded. And the three headed back to the green room. Yuhno needed Jaejoong. He needed to calm himself more. And it wasn’t even because Jaejoong had powers that could soothe the wildest of beasts. It was just the man himself that calmed the leader.

 

“Yah where’s Jae?” Yuhno asked?

 

“He’s getting his hair done Appa” Changmin cooed still cradling his shaken love. Who seemed to be recovering.

 

Yuhno headed down the long hallway to the hair studio section of the rooms. Before he walked in the room he took a deep breathe. He knew Jae would feel his anger. And he didn’t want that on Jae’s mind.

 

“Yah, Noona you should just give up the man never has a bad hair day” Yuhno giggled jokingly.

 

“Tell me about it Yuhno-sshi, he is the envy of all the hair stylists.” She laughed.

 

“Yah hello still in the room guys!  Aish and yes I do have bad hair days!” Jaejoong squeaked.

 

Yuhno smiled and snuck a kiss on Jaejoongs lips before the noona bopped him on the head with a paddle brush.

 

“HEY no messing up the makeup Yuhno-sshi” she chuckled.

 

“OWWW Noona that wasn’t very fun!” He joked.

 

Jaejoong rolled his eyes. He glanced to Yuhno who was now sitting on a chair watching. He felt what Yuhno was covering. He felt his eyes starting to do the glow thing. It’s an odd feeling kind of like after you rub your eyes. He closed the and held his hand over them. He was worried the stylist noona would see.

 

Yuhno saw Jaejoong become uneasy and cover his eyes. He acted quick.

 

“Noona can you rush and get a bottle of fruit juice please. I need to give Jaejoong his medicine he is starting to feel pain.”

 

He ran over to Jaejoong and kneeled before him. Jaejoong played along and acted in pain. Noona set down her tools and went out the door.

 

“baby talk to me.” Yuhno said.

 

“Is everything ok Yunnie?” Jaejoong asked.

 

“Not really, but it will be. Tell me baby can you see Ky’s mind right now?” he asked softly.

 

Jaejoong closed his eyes and they flew open a few minutes later. He looked petrified and grabbed Yuhnos hand tightly.

 

“Yunnie Henry is here!” Jaejoong cried.

 

“Deh, but we can’t do anything the guardians said it’s not the time. It will be dealt with though”

 

“B..but Yunnie he’s not alone!” Jaejoong screamed softly

 

“What? What do you mean baby?” he asked worried.

 

“He has the others who did those horrible things to KY with him. I can’t see their faces clearly yet”he cried.

 

Yuhno pulled Jaejoong tight and his back gently.

 

“Shh baby it’s ok. Just as Siwon asked me. I am asking you to trust in me that it will be handled. And That KY is safe.” He said softly.

 

“I trust you Yunnie with everything.” He smiled feeling at ease now.

 

Yuhno looked into Jaejoongs still glowing eyes. He was mesmerized. It was like everything was faded around them.

 

“So…beautiful” Yuhno said

 

“hmm?” Jaejoong questioned what he said.

 

“You baby your just simply stunning, I just “ Yuhno blushed.

 

Jaejoong to the initiative and pulled him in for a deep loving kiss. Yuhno responded. He was quite shocked when Jae took the dominant role in the kiss. But he soon reversed the role. Yuhno nipped at  Jae’s bottom lip causing him to open his warm luscious lips. Yuhno explored every angle of his moist mouth. Letting his tounge graze over everything. Occasionally tangling with Jae’s. They didn’t even notice the noona had come back with the juice and a blush that made her look like a fire hydrant.

 

“Ahhhheeem” She mocked clearing .”

 

The two parted the kiss smiling. She just laughed and swatted Yuhno’s arm.

 

“I swear Jung Yuhno if you messed up his hair or makeup, I will give you false eyelashes a mile long that never come off” she said

 

Yuhno put his hands up in the air like he didn’t do it. Jaejoong just giggled.

 

“Sorry Noona I was careful. But I couldn’t help it. You just made an flawless beauty even more flawless is that even possible?” he chuckled and plopped down on the couch.

 

“Aish Jung Yuhno  just marry the man already would ya” She scoffed.

 

Jaejoong blushed hard.

 

Yuhno smiled brightly.

 

Jaejoong caught the smile and covered his mouth.

 

Yuhno was thinking different thoughts to cover what he hoped was his future plans. He thought about the baths he gives Jaejoong and joining him. His slick body. When Yuhno was hit in the head with a pillow.

 

“YUNNIE QUIT THAT!!!” Jaejoong blushed and laughed.

 

“Yah im innocent!” he laughed

 

“Uh Huh sure you are and BabyMin is on a diet!” he said.

 

“Sorry baby” Yuhno smiled.

 

After everyone was done with hair they had to rush to the stage. KY was placed in the care of Changmins guardians. It’s not that he didn’t trust the other guardians he just knew his where there when it went bad.

 

“Good Luck Minnie HWAITING!” Ky said to Changmin

 

“I love you sweet KY” He whispered in his ear before kissing his blushing cheek.

 

“Ok guys lets do this. Yah Leetuk Kangin go easy on us arraso?” Yoochun laughed.

 

“Not a chance bud” Kangin chuckled.

 

They all headed on stage. The crowd was enourmous. The chants and cheers where deafining. They all got into seats. Yuhno helped Jaejoong to a chair handing his crutches off to a stage hand. The crowd awe’d at the two. Yuhno remembered the rules and just winked at Jaejoong who smiled.

 

“SES, DUL” HANA YOUR ON” the production guy yelled.

 

********************************************************************************************************

 

(Leetuk Orange/Kangin brown/Jaejoong Purple/Yuhno Green/Changmin Blue/Junsu red/Yoochun gray)

 

“We are honored to be here tonight with DBSK”

 

“It’s an honor for us too”

 

“Also Youngwoong Jaejoong hurt his leg while practicing a dance.”

 

“The fans were very worried and we heard that”

 

“He will not be participating in today’s Rising Sun Performance”

 

The crowd erupts in cheers, and tears, and screams. Jaejoong is fighting back tears already at the love the fans are giving him.

 

“It’s disappointing, but in order to show a more successful and complete performance as he recovers he will not be participating in the performance just for today”

 

“it’s Just for today”

 

“yes just for today”

 

“also he said that if he shows that he is in pain to the fans,it will break their hearts, so he was worried alot about that backstage earlier”

 

“don’t worry too much. You guys believe that he will recover fast right?”

 

“Yes?”

 

“Let’s all pray together”

 

Jaejoong smiles through the tear war he is fighting. And winning. He gazes over s and smiles. He is beginning to feel some pain. But he won’t show it.

 

“With Jaejoongs determination to keep his promise, and with all of DBSK’s members hard work, todays special stage looks bright right?”

 

“Yes”

 

“Your voices are low”

 

The crowd erupts in a frenzy of screams and still a lot of tears and cries. Jaejoong keeps his killer smile on.

 

“It’s still low”

 

“Louder”

 

“Continue to love DBSK and also us, We have an album coming out next month.”

 

“We will perform with DBSK as their hoobaes  so please give us interest and support too”

 

“I want to say one more thing”

 

“Let’s all say Youngwoong Oppa, Hurry up and get better”

 

“Should we say it?”

 

“Let’s say it after hana,dul,ses”

 

The crowd goes mad screaming what they were told to say. Yuhno felt a chill go down his spine, Yoochun was all smiles, Junsu was shocked, Changmin giggled, and Jaejoong was slowly losing the battle of tears.

 

“It’s amazing. Lastly let’s hear each members pledge about future activities.  Starting with Yuhno”

 

“We have come out with our second album, we always say this. Without us, our staff members, and the fans a great stage cannot be made.  Let’s make a promise to continue to make great performances. Let’s pray every day and ask for Jaejoongie to get better.

 

Jaejoong smiles, and lowers his gaze. Unbeknownced to everyone around, Yuhno was thinking something really hard hoping Jaejoong would see it with his power.

 

BABY I LOVE YOU. YOU LOOK AMAZING. YOU ARE THE BEST THING THAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME!

 

“Now Changmin”

 

“Since Jaejoong hyung is hurt he will not be able to perform with us. What the five of us want the best present this year, is for Jaejoong hyung to get better. There is nothing else I want this year, I want Jaejoong hyung to get better. So the fans and the five of us can create an amazing stage. I want a healthy Jaejoong to return.

 

That was the game breaker. Jaejoong has lost the war with the tears. Hearing his BabyMin speak so heartfelt, right after the love of his life. It was almost unbearable.

 

“Next is Jaejoong”

 

“This showcase, this showcase, Cassiopeias and DBSK’s Love and as we have always shown, I think it’s a great place to show our teamwork. I am not in pain at all. I am never going to show you when im hurt or when im sad. I laughed a lot today right?  Right? I am going to continue laughing Look forward to the last several performances today and I love you thank you”

 

Every girl and a lot of boys in the audience were brought to hysterical tears.  But none the less the kept on clapping and cheering for the boys.

 

“Next is Mickey Yoochun”

 

“First of all thank you for filling up this huge auditorium, we are very happy. Thinking that we always have you by our sides we are always very happy. Our second album just came out and I want to be with you guys on our 20th and 200th album as well. We will be healthy so you guys also have to be healthy too. Thank you!”

 

“Next and lastly Xiah Junsu”

 

“I want to start of by saying thank you. I was looking around the place and many things entered my mind. If these people weren’t here would DBSK be able to stand on this stage? I want to say thank you again and I really love you.”

********************************************************************************************************

With that they had been done. They had to perform one song. Jaejoong would sit out. And the stand in would take his spot. The group got ready to perform. Before Yuhno walked onto the stage to line up. Jaejoong grabbed is hand and smiled.

 

“Do well Yunnie” He said.

 

“I will knowing your by my side baby” Yuhno replied and placed a soft kiss on Jaejoongs cheek.

 

Jaejoong watched the performance and was so proud of his family. But something was on his mind that kept his thoughts racing. Who were those 3 other people he saw. He needed to know. He scanned the room and looked for Henry. He spots him talking to Kibum and Shingdong. He closes his eyes and trys to see if he can figure anything out. Nothing. He can’t see anything, was he not strong enough, or was something else working against him?

 

 

 

OKAY GUISE WE HAD A LITTLE DRAMA UNFOLD!!! DID I PASS? I NOTICE MY COMMENTErS ARE DROPPING. AM I BORING NOW? I SAD GIRL!!! AND FOR MY FAITHFUL COMMENTERS I LOVE YOU

AWWW HELL I LOVE YOU ALL REGARDLESS!!!!

HERE IS THE VIDEO FROM THE VERY SAME MEET!!!

 

I AM GETTING EXCITED FOR WHATS COMING IN FUTURE CHAPTERS! EPIC STUFF!!! 

JAEJOONG IS CATCHING ON AND YUHNO LET OUT HIS BEAR SIDE.

TISK TISK TISK!

FOR THOSE WANTING YUNJAE ... IT WILL BE SOON... IT'S HARD TO LET A CRIPPLED MAN HAVE EPIC !!! 

*hides*

 

KAMSAMNIDA

~*~*~*~K~*~*~~*