Late Night Revelations

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East

 

RING RING RING

 

Yuhno’s eyes fluttered open to the sound of Jaejoongs phone ringing. Jaejoong didn’t move much. Yuhno decided to answer it, in case it was Jaejoongs family calling to check on him. But he didn’t want to disturb his sleeping boyfriend. Who seemed very comfortable, and was sound asleep, snuggled up against his chest. He carefully lifted the phone open.

 

~*~*~*~~*CALL~*~*~*~*

Anneyongaesayo

Jaejoong-sshi?

Aniyo can I help you this is Yuhno?

Ah, Deh Yuhno-sshi I would like Jaejoong-sshi to come in this morning, he called me to ask to be out of his wheelchair as soon as possible.

Deh, I will make sure he arrives to meet you this morning, our fan meet isn’t until later on tonight.

Arraso I will meet you both then deh?

Deh, thank you doctor.

Anneyong.

~*~*~*~**~*END CALL~*~*~*~**~

 

Yuhno couldn’t help but laugh. Jaejoong wanted to be independent. But Yuhno was doing everything he could to make sure Jaejoong didn’t have to move a muscle. Was Jaejoong getting sick of Yuhno waiting on him hand and foot. His heart tinged at the thought. 

 

He snuggled back under the covers. Pulling Jaejoong closer again. Jaejoong immediately wiggled his body back close to Yuhno and buried his face in the crook of his neck.

 

“Yun…Yunnie what’s wrong?” Jaejoong said sleepily

 

“Nothing baby, Just took a call for you I didn’t want to wake you!” he said softly

 

“Yunnie, tell me why on gods earth would you think I would get sick of you?” he said his half lidded eyes now looking right at Yuhno

 

HIS POWER! OH ME WITH A BROOMSTICK I FORGOT!!!

 

“I’m sorry baby, it’s just I don’t want you to be burdened.” Yuhno said apologetically.

 

“Your NEVER a burden to me JUNG YUHNO, never, ever, think that.” Jaejoong said touching the leaders cheek softly.

 

“Minhae baby. I will go with you to the doctors, for the exam and crutches.” He said Jaejoongs hair gently.

 

“Deh, I’d like that. Now let’s get a bit more rest deh Yunnie?” he said still very tired.

 

“Deh baby I love you.” Yuhno said resting is head and closing his eyes.

 

“I love you too Yunnie.” Jaejoong said snuggling back into the spot he has now claimed his.

 

More than you could ever know

 

 

Down the hall in Yoosu’s suite.  Yoochun began to wake up early just as he always did. He opened is eyes and yawned a bit. He looked over to see his boyfriend, laying face down in the pillows. A bit of drool coming from is lips. Yoochun chuckled at the sheer cuteness of it. He gently wiped the drool away. Junsu rolled over and latched onto Yoochun grunting a little.

 

Yoochun made the woah face, but soon after that did something he never does. He looked down at his handsome boyfriend wrapped his arms around him, layed his head back down and fell back asleep. He was content, happy, smiling, warm, complete. In his whole life he had always been awake early. But things were changing and for the good. A few extra hours of sleep would be good for him.

 

And down in the other direction in Changkyu’s suite. The two boys were snuggled tightly. Kyu’s bruises were very evident now.  But his smile outshined each and every wound he had. Kyu was awake and just laying in Changmins arms.

 

He carefully wiggled out of his grasp, which was not easy at all. He leaned over the side of the bed and grabbed his little book and a pen out of the bedside table. He pulled his knees up as a makeshift table, flipping the book open. He began to write.

********************************************************************************************************

Hey Journal it’s Just me again.

It has been an interesting, painful, wonderful amazing few days ever. Where do I start?  Well Our group is doing very well. Yesung hyung is so excited he has thought about opening his own business. But he knows it takes time and patience. HAWAITING!!!

Jaejoong had an accident in the beginning of the week. He had to have emergency surgery. He is doing well Yuhno and him are now a couple. ABOUT TIME!! He has been so good to him even more so than usual.

I walked in on HanChul. MAN THEY ARE !! All I remember was seeing ropes and a hell of a lot of whipped cream. I had nightmares. I can never see an ice cream sundae the same!

Journal I know I have always talked about Minnie, but you will never guess this!!

Guess who has a boyfriend?

Can You Guess?

ME!!!!!! (^^)\/

And Yes it’s Minnie, and I couldn’t be happier srsly!!!

It almost didn’t happen though. And Im sorry but this part might get ugly!

We threw a huge welcome back party for Jaejoong coming back from the hospital. Everyone was there. Even SHINee. I was so excited. I decided I would confess to Minnie. I left the party for a little bit to buy him his favorite cake.

Well when I came back. He was kissing Henry. That toad faced, freaky ing monster. I was destroyed. I ran I didn’t care where I ended up I just wanted the pain in my chest to stop. I found this beautiful garden at the hotel. I sat down and I just lost it. I felt like my heart was ripped out of my and someone did the samba on it.

He didn’t take too long before texting me. I didn’t know he saw me dash out of there.  I didn’t realize it he had found me. I didn’t want to hear his words I felt so angry so betrayed. I slapped him. And well I must have slapped the confession right out of him. He told me…

HE WAS FALLING FOR ME BUT DIDN”T DESERVE ME!!!

 

I froze journal I had no clue what to feel. And then he walked away.

So then Junsu and Yoochun or Yoosu as we now call them (yeah I know about time as well right kekekeke)

Found me and Junsu was so caring like a big brother. He comforted me and it was so weird it was like I was automatically going to have to do what he said like he controlled what my mind wanted me to do.

And honestly journal I am glad it did. I ran to Minnie. But I will admit I was still hurt. Then I saw him and it was all better. Even if he didn’t feel as strong as I do then oh well he felt something.

I got a call from Shindong for practice and I went of course. But it wasn’t practice. I was kidnapped. I only saw one face and it was that beast Henry!!! He was touching me and saying he would and kill me.

I WAS SO SCARED. I STILL AM!! BUT DONT TELL MINNIE !!!

He and his goons beat me like a beanbag. He also kissed me and touched me it made me want to burn my skin off.

The only thing I could think or do was beg for forgivness from Minnie. I managed to trick them so I could turn my phone on. And Minnie and Heechul and Donghae came and rescued me! I turned my eyes for not even 5 seconds and Henry was outcold on the floor bleeding badly. and I noticed something quite wierd but I think it was a head injury. Minnie had blue hair and these creepy glowing blue eyes. Yup Had to be the head injury or i have finally gone fruit loop!

Minnie had saved me. He truly was a prince on his steed rescuing me! Wait who plays the steed? No Chullie he’d smack my head off if I called him a horse. It would have been comical if Siwon came too. He after all is the horse.

I only have minor injuries. Minnie told me I wasn’t leaving his side so I live in his suite with him. Wait it’s our suite. (Fan girl) Sorry journal I know im cheesy can’t help it im in love with the man!

And I saved the best for last!

Minnie’s Hyungs invited me to a movie night with them just 6 of us. It was nice, I felt safe and warm and loved. When the night wore on Minnie and I went back to the new suite. Minnie’s  Hyungs surprised us. It’s so beautiful so clean and simple. And classy.

Aish I will get to the point journal

HE CONFESSED AND WE HAD . WAIT NO MADE LOVE? I DON’T KNOW I HAD MY FIRST TIME! AND GUESS WHAT IT WAS HIS FIRST TOO!!!

I have never felt something so wonderful, and a little painful in my entire life. He was gentle and sweet.

But best of all he said those three words. I am officially his! I have never felt this happy EVER EVER EVER!!

God I do sound like a fricken fan girl!!!

But right now I am in bed with my boyfriend (kekekeke) he looks so sweet sleeping.

I am going to end this entry. I don’t want to wake him with the light.

Thanks for listening journal!

<3 Kyuhyun.

********************************************************************************************************

 

KY gently closed the book with a huge smile on his face and slipped it back under the mattress, putting the pen with it. It felt good getting to put his words down. He started journaling when he was starting with Super Junior. He looked over at the sleeping Changmin.

 

He sighed not wanting to wake him; he pulled the covers up and faced his back to him. He closed his eyes. He suddenly felt Changmin’s warm body wrapping around him. He smiled and blushed.

 

“What are you doing over here baby?” Changmin asked groggily

 

“Minhae I woke up and I didn’t want to wake you.” KY said softly

 

“Are you ok, did you have a nightmare or something that woke you?” Changmin asked worried

 

“Aniyo I am fine Minnie I just needed to write in my journal.” He smiled

 

“Oh? Well as long as you’re ok, come here baby I want to hold you.” He smiled coyly

 

“Mmmmm Oppa” KY giggled

 

“So cute!” Changmin said embracing his boyfriend.   his softly.  KY closing his eyes at the warm loving touch.

 

“KY? Promise me something?” Changmin asked

 

“Hmm?” KY replied

 

“Never leave me no matter what.” Changmin said.

 

“Only if you promise me the same Minnie” KY wanted to hear him promise.

 

“No matter what!  Forever?  Arraso?” Changmin said softly in the boys ear,

 

“And ever” KY responded

 

Changmin leaned down and placed his lips softly on KY’s.  A sweet soft kiss of pure, innocent, true love.

 

 

 

 

HEY GUISE IM SORRY I WAS DELAYED IN UPDATES. ITS BEEN A HELLISH FEW DAYS!!  BUT IT'S SMOOTH SAILING NOW. THIS CHAPTER I WANTED EVERYONE TO HAVE A PART. AND I WANTED KYUHYUNS JOURNAL TO SHOW A LITTLE MORE IT WILL PLAY AN IMPORTANT PART IN UPCOMING CHAPTERS! YUNJAE IS STILL BE WORKED ON I WANT NOTHING BUT PERFECTION FOR THEM AND BESIDES JAE IS STILL HANDICRIPPLED HE CAN'T DO THAT YET!!!  I AM SORRY THIS CHAPPY IS SHORT IM POSTING ANOTHER HERE IN A LITTLE WHILE

I LOVE MY SUBBIES COMMENTERS AND READERS!!! YOU GUISE ARE TRULY AMAZING!!!

ALMOST AT 100 SUBS WOW IM SHOCKED 

 

KAMSAMNIDA

~*~*~~*K~*~*~*~