PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!!!

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East

 

Jr. took Jaejoongs hand and looked at him dead in his eyes. Jae was still glowing, but the blue lost it’s luster.

 

“You have to stand in the circle we draw and hug him until you feel the bond break” Jr. said. He was worried because he had to come up with something on the spot.

 

“tch, I guess if that’s how we have to do it then so be it. But how can I do that if he’s comastose” Jae scoffed.

 

“you can sit on the floor and we will help you gather him, waking him up is not a good thing right now, he will refuse, and fire and yeah so that way is best” Baehko said.

 

“Minnieyah, will you draw the circle please?” Jr. asked.

 

Minhyun reached into Jr.s bag and pulled out a stone he drew on the hardwood floors a circle with ingisnias, much like the one Heechul used. He put the stone back in the bag and grabbed a pouch and sprinkled a white dust over the circle. He replaced the bag and stood beside Jr. Jr. Grabbed his hand and laced their fingers together. Min Smiled.

 Baehko and Ren adjusted Yuhno’s body as Min and Ky and Heechul helped Jae position it. Jr. used his strong power to break into Yuhno’s sleeping mind.

 

“Yuhno can you hear me?”

 

“Deh, what happened”

 

“Listen to me very carefully arraso?”

 

“Ok?”

 

“When you awaken in a few moments you need to use the knife Ren has placed in your palm. You need to draw Jae’s blood. Before you a twinkie and cry like a baby, remember this is the only way, or he will forever hate you. You just need to spill his blood on the feather in between you two. Best place is his arm. We will heal him once it’s complete but Yuhno  you have to do this.”

 

“A..arr.Arraso”

 

Jr. snapped back and kneeled down to Jae and Yuhno. Jae was rolling his eyes. He checked to see if the feather and knife are in place. Minhyun, Jr. Aron, Baehko and Ren surrounded the circle and began to chant.

 

Hanchul, Changkyu, SiRam, and Yoosu sat nearby and watched. Tears were in Min, Ky, aww damn pretty much everyones eyes. Even Jr. Had a few tears. There love was something of the histories. And for a simple smalltown to break it was making them all rethink what they have between each other. But knowing that it was a curse they simply didn’t need reassurance they knew they had who they were destined to be with. And this was merely a fluke that was being fixed.

 

Jr. glanced to Minhyun and nodded Yuhnos hand rose and he impaled Jae’s arm with the dagger, Jae screaming in pain. Jr. Rushes over to hold his arm over the feather. Everyone jumped to help.

 

Yuhno, h…ow…what…Yunnie why?” Jae cried in pure terror.

 

Yuhno drops the blade and passes out. Ren chuckles.  As the blood drowns the feather the feather begins to burn. Jr. put’s Jae’s arm to Yoochun who immedialtly heals it. And within seconds Jae faints as well. They are both laid down gently.

 

 

“Now we wait.!” Jr. said smiling as Minhyun and Ky cover them with a blanket.

 

 No one expected with Changmin did next. He walked over to them both and kissed their foreheads. He whispered to both of them and took KY’s hand sitting down resting his head on KY’s shoulder.

 

UMMA FORGIVE APPA HE DID NO WRONG I LOVE YOU    APPA YOU MUST FORGIVE YOURSELF I LOVE YOU

 

Jr. took Minhyuns hand and pulled him in his lap resting his head against him. Ren found a spot with Sungmin and Aron and Baehko looked at Ren.

 

“Bout time guys” Aron and Baehko said in Unison.

 

“Yah, shut it!” Jr. smiled.

 

“A great friend with a big heart told us to stop avoiding and we listened” Minhyun smiled Jr.s cheek.

 

“Best move I ever made” Jr. said.

 

“Ky got his levitation power Baehko, it was epic!” Aron said.

 

“Now they can do flaming fireballs literally” Baehko said.

 

Pyro” Min said softly but jr. heard and giggled.

 

“OH MY GOD SUN!!” Junsu sqeaked.

 

“They are waking up” He rushed over to them but Ren held him back.

 

“Let them be alone, step back just incase it didn’t work and Jae decides to kill him” ren said

 

“BWOAH!!” Junsu said and ran back to Chunnie crying again.

 

Yuhno woke up and looked over at Jae. He felt his eyes filling and moved closer to him. He the long hair off his face and whispered to him.

 

“Jaejoong, if you need to leave me for what I have done I understand, but I wont live without you or Jaesun, or Jiyool, you are my world. I just hope that you understand that I was drugged and I know now more than ever that without you I can not survivie” Yuhno said sobbing a tear drop lands on Jae’s cheek.

 

“Yuhno give it time he will come to, just wait” jr. said.

 

Almost as if that tear woke him Jae looked up at Yuhno who’s face was buried in his hands. He sat up and grabbed his hands.

 

“Yunnie, Minhae, I was so wrong for thinking you would betray me, I am sorry I felt how I did when I saw what was going on, I thought I was strong enough and I am not. I love you too much to ever lose you Jung Yuhno, as I am for you you are for me without each other  we don’t exisit!” Jae said kissing his palms gently.

 

“Junsu, please step in and cleanse the minds of our princes” Ren smiled.

 

Junsu walked over and held his hands to Jae and Yuhno’s temples, he only erases the ual part of the memory and he steps back.

 

Yuhno pulled Jae into his arms and held him close. Everyone felt a sigh of relief.  Yoochun and Aron went into the Studio to heal the broken items.

 

“Ok everyone it’s time to go home the threat is gone” Jr. said standing still locked in hand with Minhyun.

 

“Oh and Changmin?” Jr said.

 

“Aish Uncle Jr. call me Min” Min smiled.

 

“Ok Min, we will go deh?” He winked and Changmin knew what he meant.

 

“Yah, but no funny business Uncle Bacon!!!” Min said to Baehko.

 

“Wahhh how am I bacon da fuq?” Baehko laughed.

 

Jae and Yuhno stayed right where they were entangled in each other. Yuhno put his hands on Jae’s tummy.

 

“Jaesun, Jiyool everything  will be ok now Appa is sorry and hope you will forgive me” Yuhno said and the babies kicked him.

 

Everyone helped Jae and Yuhno up and Ky and Min helped them home. Everyone else went to their respective homes. Min and Ky stayed in the guest room at Yunjae Manor.  KY insisted on making breakfast for them and Min wanted to be close to his Umma and Appa. Sungmin and Ren retired to their bedroom, which turns out they didn’t fall asleep until the next morning. Jr. and Minhyun went home a new couple. Yoosu went home and slept for once, no y marathon just sleep. SiRam went home and fell asleep in each others arms on the couch. Hanchul well apparently Hangeng got by Heechuls dominant side and well he will be limping in the morning!!!

 

 

 

HEY GUYS DID YOU REALLY THINK I'D LET SOME DEAD BREAK YUNJAE? NO WAY JOSE!!! AND FOR THOSE WHO DIDNT READ IT RIGHT BoA WAS KILLED WHEN KYUHYUN SMASHED HER HEAD FIRST THROUGH A 6 PANE PLATE GLASS WINDOW!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS AND COMING IN THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS IS YUNJAE RECONNECTING () AND ALOT ALOT MORE INCLUDING CHANGMINS EVENT!!! I LOVE YOU ALL

 

I LOVE YOU KURANYUUKI!!!!

 

KAMSAMNIDA

 

~*~*~*~~*K~*~*~*~*~*

 

 

AND BTW DID I MENTION JR?

*DROOL*