Going To Museum With Du Joon..^__^

I Love My Badgirl

MI YOON’S POV

It’s has been a week after that mommy’s boy hugs me and kiss at my cheeks. Yah, even Du Joon did not kiss at my cheek. Well, at least he’s not going to put me on trouble anymore but he’s going to make me crazy of his cute and adorable mommy’s boy.=.=

“Yah, Mi Yoon-ah, is that Du Joon oppa and his friends?” Hee-Jin ask me in sudden. Oh, yeah we’re definitely on our way to get home before Hee-Jin’s eagle eyes spot Du Joon with his friends at the side of the road.

“Wow, Hee-Jin-ah, you surely have a sharp eye.” Say Da-ni. Today she walks with us because her omma can’t pick her up and she refused when her unnie offered herself to pick her up. I just nodded my head as I’m agreed with Da-ni.

“Well, girl’s people call me ‘An Eagle’s Eyes Kim Hee-Jin’ for nothing.” Oh, no. This girl already self praise for herself.

I have to go to Du Joon because I can see a girl among them. Who is she? Did she’s one of them or a girlfriend to ones of them except Du Joon or someone who wants to STEAL Du Joon from me?

“Hee-Jin, Da-ni I’m sorry I can’t walks with both of you today. I’ve something important to do. Catch up with you at school, tomorrow.” After bid a good bye, I’m crossed over the street and run towards Du Joon and his friends. I know Hee-Jin and Da-ni are full of questions in their mind but this is more important. I can’t let that girl STEALING my Du Joon.>.<

“Hi, guys.^^. Where you headed to?”I greet them. Fuh, it’s sure tired because I’m running out of breath now. Du Joon seem quite shocked when see me. Huh, like I care.

 

DU JOON’S POV

“Hi, guys.^^. Where you headed to?” Mi Yoon greet us after she appear from nowhere. What she doing here?

“Oh, hi Mi Yoon, just get back from school huh?” Ask AJ.

Mi Yoon nodded her head and O.o? She’s hugging AJ’s arm? And why AJ just let her be? O.o? Oh, AJ, I’m going to kick your if you don’t let go of Mi Yoon but wait it’s not AJ who hugging her; she’s the one who hugging him first. Eotokke? Which one who I should to kick? AJ or Mi Yoon?

“Well, where you guys up too?” before I can answer her, Dongwoon already answer it for me and how dare he putting his hand on her shoulder? This kid really makes me mad.>.<

“We’re going to museum to do our research for our Anthropology’s Paper. Do you want to come along?” Dongwoon.

“Wow, museum? Of course, can I come along Du Joon oppa?” ‘Oppa’? Ughh… This girl is really trying my patience huh? Just wait. I looked at her from top to bottom and she looks at me with her scary face like I want to her.

“Are you going to museum with your school uniform Mi Yoon?” I’m asking her. I’m really sure, after this she changed her mind and not coming with us to the museum.

“Ah, igeo? Jakkanman, I’ll go changed first.” Then she runs into one of the store. ‘Did she really bring the clothes with her?’

“Well, Du Joon. You didn’t tell me that you have a very cute little sister. I thought you just have a brother.” Say Yoo Hee. She is one of my group members for this Anthropology’s Paper.

“She’s not my sister. She’s a daughter of my abeoji’s friend. She used to lives with us and that’s why we’re close.” I lie to them. It’s not the time yet to tell them about my marriage with Mi Yoon.

Mi Yoon comes 15 minutes after that. Well, she owes me an explanation when we get home after this.

“Hi there, Mi Yoon, My name is Shin Yoo Hee. You can call me unnie. Okay?^^.Greet Yoo Hee but Mi Yoon just nodded he head and makes her slumber face and then she walk hand in hand with AJ and Dongwoon.  Not again? Oh, God please lend me your serenity before I lose my calmness and kick AJ and Dongwoon’s .>.<

End of POV

 

*****************************At Museum***************************

“Wow, there surely lots of artifacts here.”Cheer Mi Yoon. She looks amazed with all the artifacts that shown at the museum. She walks around the hall that house lots of artifacts.

“Yah, Mi Yoon-ah, can you be quite? Did you see the ‘Silence’ sign hanging there?”say Du Joon. He doesn’t have any idea what to do with Mi Yoon. He jot down the all the information he got in his notebook.

“Let her be in her world, hyung. She looks cute when she happy. I love looking at her when she happy.^^”Say Hyunseung.

“Mwo? What did you say?”ask Du Joon but Hyunseung did not answer him. ‘What did he mean by that?’ Du Joon’s mumbling in his mind..

“Mi Yoon-ah, come and see this.”Junhyung call Mi Yoon to come over him and AJ. They were looking at the old skull from the Paleolithic.

“OMO… Oppa, did our skull used to be like this skull?”ask Mi Yoon with interest. She looking at the skull and then hold her head and measuring hers before it bring to laughter from Junhyung and AJ.

 “Hahaha…you’re funny Mi Yoon. Well, you know Mi Yoon this Upper Paleolithic or also known as Late Stone Age is the third and last subdivision of Paleolithic or Stone Age. Very broadly its dates around 40,000 and 10,000 years ago while Modern Human or we call it by Homo sapiens are believed to have emerged about 195,000 years ago in Africa.”Mi Yoon listening to AJ explanations with her wrinkled face and she nodded when she think she understand a little about it.

“So, oppa how about the movie of Ice Age? Can it be called as one of the transition of these?”ask Mi Yoon. She really want to know since she always see it from the DVD’s that Du Joon brought when they at Jeju Island last week.

“Mi Yoon-ah, that’s only a fiction.”Say Dongwoon who come to them after that. He gently rubbing Mi Yoon’s head and gives her a smile. Meanwhile, at the other corner, Du Joon looks at them with his fishy eyes. Yoo Hee who with him notice that Du Joon keep looking at Mi Yoon.

“Yah, Du Joon-ah, stop looking her like you want to popped out your eyes from its socket okay?”say Yoo Hee.

“Uh, aniya. I’m not looking at her. I-I’m just wandering what they are talking about as they look so happy there.”Du Joon tries to keep his shaky feeling. Yoo Hee nodded her head and drags him together to where Mi Yoon and others are.

When they approach them, AJ still gives the explanations to Mi Yoon about Paleolithic and sometimes the other help by giving extra information. Mi Yoon nodded her head and sometimes scratches her head as she did not really understand what they are talking about.

“Well guys, the museum almost to closed soon. We better make our move and see all of you tomorrow.” Say Du Joon. He pulls Mi Yoon’s hand and takes her out of the museum when suddenly AJ tap his shoulder.

“Hyung, lets me sent Mi Yoon to her house.” Mi Yoon startled by AJ’s request and quickly looking at Du Joon.

“Nevermind, I’ll send her. Gaja Mi Yoon, I’ll send you home and guys thank a lot for your help and see all of you tomorrow.” Say Du Joon and he walk away together with Mi Yoon.

They walk to their home without any of the words. Du Joon walks before Mi Yoon and suddenly she stop walking and call Du Joon. Du Joon turned his back facing her.

“What?” Du Joon.

“Thank you.” Mi Yoon.

“Thank you? Thanks for what?” Du Joon.

“Thank for not letting AJ oppa sent me home.^^.” Then, she embraced Du Joon arms in hers. Du Joon gently pat her head and they walks together to their HOME SWEET HOME.^^