My Dongsaeng vs My Wife..Day 2

I Love My Badgirl

Everyone is happy when they reach at Mr. Yoon’s mansion including for Mi Yoon and Yoseob. Mi Yoon keeps thinking how she’s going to do during their two day trip in that mansion. While for Yoseob, he already prepare a big surprised to prank on Mi Yoon.

MI YOON POV

Oetthokke? Why I have to get involved with all of this? Thanks to Du Joon who drags me to his dongsaeng’s birthday. Who else if not that brat, Yoseob? It’s has been few years since that incident. I’ll still remember the incident that brings Yoseob mad at me until today.

It was a summer’s holiday and I’m still in middle high school while he still in his junior high school and Du Joon in his high school. My dad is a diplomat officer and my mum always beside my dad and they leave me behind. They never bring me whenever they have to go to other country as they said I have to stay in Korea because this is my hometown. But that not the answer why Yoseob hates me. He hates me because his mum aka my mother-in-law always praise me and spoiled me until makes him jealous with me. Well, I’m not trying to take his mommy’s boy title but eomeoni and abeoji loves me more.^^ I don’t do anything to makes them loves me. Since that incident, Yoseob stop being nice to me and keep put me in trouble and now even I’ve already be his hyung’s wife, he still keep put me in so much trouble. But, even though, he still do bad thing to me, Du Joon never said his dongsaeng is a bad boy but pointed me as the bad girl. This hyung and dongsaeng, just wait and see for me revenge. Hohoho^^

“Yah, Kim Mi Yoon. Can you open this door for a while please? I’m standing outside for half an hour waiting for you to open this door but you’re not. Yah, Palli”

OMO, is that Du Joon? What is he doing here? Wait; don’t tell me I have to share a room with him? Adwae!!! >.<

End of POV

 

“Yah, Kim Mi Yoon. What are you doing for half an hour in this room?”ask Du Joon to his wife.

“Aniya, I’m…I’m just looking around. It’s a long time since we’re here for our first day of marriage, right?”say Mi Yoon. She’s thinking how to ask Du Joon about where he going to sleep this night.

“Yup, it’s already a year since we’ve marriage. Well, are you ready yet? I’m gonna take a walk with Yoseob. Are you coming?”ask Du Joon. He already takes off his cloth in front of Mi Yoon.

Mi Yoon quickly turned his back off from Du Joon. ‘OMO...how can he take off his shirt like that in front of me?’ mumble Mi Yoon. Du Joon smiles looks at Mi Yoon reaction when he takes off his shirt. He just wants to and looks the reaction of Mi Yoon.

“Are you coming or not?” askDu Joon. He already changed his smart casual to casual outfit.

“No, I think I’m going to help eomeoni to prepare for Yoseob’s birthday party tonight.” Without looking at Du Joon, she gets out from the room and gets bumped with Yoseob who wants to enter the room.

“Aish. Yah, where did you put your eyes huh? On your knees? Don’t you see me here? Yah, I’m not finishes yet.” Shout Yoseob but Mi Yoon already run down the stairs.

“Cut it off, Yoseob. How long you gonna hates her?”ask Du Joon while picking up his clothes and put it in the laundry basket.

“Well, I don’t know. It quite fun when I get a chance to make fun on her. Yah hyung, did both of you will sleep together tonight?”ask Yoseob. He knows that his hyung and Mi Yoon never sleep together at their house.

“Do you have any better idea to makes omma and abeoji did not about this? Well, I will sleep at the sofa while she can sleep at the bed.”

“Mwo? She sleeps at the bed while you sleep here? Adwae. Hyung, comes to my room and you can sleep at my bed.”Say Yoseob. He can’t let his hyung sleep at the sofa while Mi Yoon sleeps on the bed by her own.

“It’s okay Yoseob. It just for two days right? Gaja, we’re late. Well, where are we going?”Du Joon tries to change to topic.  He drags Yoseob out of the room. He doesn’t want Yoseob continues plan something to make fun of Mi Yoon.

************************Birthday's Party Time ^^*************************

Mi Yoon trying her best to help prepare the birthday party for Yoseob even though she doesn’t understand why she has to. She brings out the cookies from kitchen into the park when suddenly she fell on her dress.

“You sure pretty clumsy, right noona?” ask Yoseob. He has arrived after have a walk with his hyung, Du Joon when he saw Mi Yoon fells on her dress while all cookies are litter away.

“What?! ERRRR…>.<”Mi Yoon tries to hold her anger towards Yoseob as much as she can. ‘You don’t have to call me NOONA if you still want to make fun of me!’ she complaining in her heart.

“Hohoho.. Enough both of you. Yoseob dear, go and change your cloth. Then, we’ll eat together. You too Du Joon.”Say Mrs. Yoon. She knows why Yoseob can’t make it with Mi Yoon. He’s too jealousy when she with Mi Yoon rather than her own son. Well, Yoseob surely mama’s boy.

“Oh yeah, Mi Yoon, are you okay dear? Let’s me help you.”She asks Mi Yoon who already standing.

“No, it’s okay eomeoni. I’m fine but I’m sorry for littering all this cookies you’ve make for Yoseob.”

“Hohohoho…^^ Don’t worry dear. There’s a lot in the kitchen. I’ll go get it and if you don’t mind can you prepare this table while I get the cake?”Mi Yoon just shook her head and start preparing the table when Mr. Yoon appears from nowhere.

“Mi Yoon did your dad called you up?”ask him while he helping Mi Yoon prepares the table. Mi Yoon lifts her head up to look at her father-in-law and smiles at him.

“Yea, he did call me last week. He told me that omma was not feeling well and I’m so worried to hear that. But then he told me to not worry about her so much as she just a get a cough.”Mr. Yoon just gently patted Mi Yoon’s shoulder.

He feels sorry to Mi Yoon as she has to live alone by herself because her dad has to go to other country as his job is the diplomat. That’s why he make a promised with Mi Yoon’s father to get her marriage with his son, Du Joon. Its relief when Du Joon did not argue about his planning except for he wants to make their marriage a secret from public until they ready enough to reveal their marriage. Just to see Du Joon and Mi Yoon get marry, Mr. Yoon and Mr. Kim (Mi Yoon’s father) agrees with the condition and after a year of their marriage, even Du Joon’s friends did not know about it.

“Abeoji, where your mind up to?”Yoseob whimper to his dad when he saw Mr. Yoon is wandering somewhere. ‘Aish, this little brat.’ Mumble Mr. Yoon in his heart.

Then, all of them celebrating Yoseob’s birthday with the joys without thinking of works or anything. Yoseob is the one who really happy because he can celebrate his birthday with his favorite hyung and the happiest is when he gets a present from Du Joon.

“Wah, hyung. Gamsahabnida. ^^”say Yoseob. He hugs his hyung tightly but then he suddenly pointed at Mi Yoon. Mi Yoon starts to feel uneasy with that gaze. She tries to get hide by moving to Du Joon’s back.

“Don’t you suppose to give me a present too, noona?”ask Yoseob. He have to call Mi Yoon ‘noona’ in front of his dad even though he doesn’t want to.

“Yah, Du Joon already give you a present, right? And why you have to ask it from me anymore?”Mi Yoon defends herself but still not moving from Du Joon’s back.

Du Joon just shook his head watching of this childish fighting. He don’t want to interfere because it just make it more worse.

“It is because there no your name here that can makes you avoid from giving me a present. Araso? There no more excuse, before we get back to Seoul tomorrow, you have to buy me a present or you’ll get it from me.”Yoseob tries to threaten Mi Yoon when he saw Mi Yoon still makes her slumber face.

“Mwo? Du Joon, help me with this.”Mi Yoon tries to get sympathy from her husband but Du Joon just shrug and walks into the house with Yoseob. Yoseob makes his thumb up and mocking at Mi Yoon.

“Uggghhh… They really like hyung, like dongsaeng. Ugghh… >.<”Mi Yoon grumbling by her own.