Prologue ~ Flashback~

I Love My Badgirl

Annyeong...Sorry for the late update. Having writer block juct to end this story. I'll make it to 3 situations to make it short and sharp. ^^!

Author: Kimiyun


Situation 1

In the previous chapters (please refer to the previous chappies), Doojoon asked for his friends's help to bring Key and Minho to Australia to clear out Mi Yoon's misunderstood towards Hara. 

"Bwoh? Is MiYoon noona out of her mind? She shouldn't jealousy of my super duper hyung. Huh!" Yoseob throws an empty can to the nearest bin. Hee-jin shook for Yoseob's whimping and look at Junhyung blurntly.

"So, what are we going to do now, oppa? We have to help Doojoon oppa in case if MiYoon losing her mind by doing something stupid again."

"Well...she is STUPID after all." say Yoseob in sarcastically.

"YOSEOB! She's your sister in law, your hyung's wife for God sake. Aish, this brat. We have to think how to solved this thing out." Yoseob gulped after hearing Hyunseung. Okay, he is afraid of Hyunseung. Suddenly, AJ stand up and all of them looking at him with their curious face.

"Yah, AJ. What's up?" Junhyung.

"Hey, I've got an idea. Instead of we go to SIS and PHS, why don't we just contact Key or Minho? I have their number."

"O.o? Since when you keep their numbers? I don't even know." Dongwoon scratch his unitchy head but instead of answering Dongwoon, AJ take out his phone and start dialed Key's number.

Trutt, trutt

No answer from Key. He dialed Minho's number. Everyone hoping for the answer from one of them.

Trutt, trutt...

Someone: Yoboseyo?

AJ: Ah, there someone answer. ^^! Hallo, is there Choi Minho from PHS? 

Someone: May I know whose in the line please?

AJ: I'm Lee Gikwang aka AJ the best <---making his aegyo face and making the rest making their trolled face.

Someone: Ah, AJ. It have been a long time since you start call me back. Is there something you want from me?

AJ: Yah, what are you saying. I'm so busy that why I can't give you a called. Hehehe...

Minho: Yeah, that's right. So, what's up?

AJ: It about Hara. I've tried called Key but I can't reached him.

Minho: Oh, he's here. He's busy babbling at Onew for stealing his chicken. Btw, what's wrong with Hara? It sound troublesome to me.

AJ: Indeed. Well, we want to seek for your help. I mean; you and Key's help.

After telling the whole story, Minho willing to help Doojoon and MiYoon. Now, everything is under controlled and they can rest in peace.

 

Situation 2

"Seobie, how many times I have to teach you? This is the third times already." Hee jin lean back and do some streching while watching Yoseob who tries to understand the question given by his lecturer without both of them knowing there someone is watching them.

"Noona, can you showed me once again how you solved this one? Noona~" 

"Aish, you owed me a lunch okay?" Yoseob nods and paying his full attention to Hee jin.

After a few hours later, they leaving the libary and heading home before Junhyung stop them.

"Hey, leaving so soon? Err..Hee jin, can I talk with you? ALONE." he purposely mentioned 'alone' hoping Yoseob will understand but there no sign Yoseob will leaving both of them.

"Hyung, no need to be alone la. I know what you are going to ask her. You want to ask if I have any affairs with Hee jin noona, right?" Hee jin rolled her eyes after listening to what Yoseob already said. Her cheek become red while Junhyung wiped and turned his face at the other side.

"Yah, Junnie! Just tell her you want date with her. Then, you can stop thinking like I like you or something." They turned just to see Hyungseung, AJ and Dongwoon with Key and Minho smiling to them.

">.

"I'm Minho and this is Kibum, Hara's brother. We come to help Doojoon and MiYoon and save their marriage." Minho bows politely before them.

"Do you think he's cute, Seobie?" Hee jin admiring at Minho's politeness. Yoseob just making his 'durh' face and not pay attention to her.

"Yah! Do you think I'm not heard you? >.<"

"Hehehehe...Mianhae, oppa ^^!" Hee jin tingled her hand with Junhyung's.

"Uff, you two. Stop doing lovey dovey here." Yoseob's word make they hillarious and then they planned to go to Australia to save Doojoon and MiYoon's marriage before Junhyung got a called from Doojoon telling that MiYoon is admitted to hospital because get crushed by a cupboard.

 

Situation 3

They waited patiently for someone to picked them up from the Melbourne Airport. While waiting, Hyunseung asked Dongwoon to accompany him to buy some food and there when he saw someone he missed the most.

'Da-ni? Is it really you?' he mumbles just to hear by himself and of course Dongwoon too. 

"Da-ni? Is she here, hyung? Where? I don't see her anywhere." Dongwoon looking at every shop in the airport but he don't see any sign of Da-ni.

"Well, it must be your imagination hyung. Kaja." Hyunseung nods and walk together with Dongwoon to the others. But when they reached there, they stunned because they saw Da-ni. Yes, it Da-ni.

"Da-ni?"

"Oppa, how's are you?" They look so awkward after they last met. The others seem to understand and leaving two of them to be alone.

"Ermm...I don't know what to say. You looks beautiful." Hyunseung tries to makes a conversation but it seem worst because there only silent among them.

"You don't have to say that coz I know I'm beautiful. >//<" 

"Yeah."

Silent. Meanwhile, the others slap their foreheads and can't believe their own eyes that Hyunseung and Da-ni didn't make any move. Without thinking  anything, Junhyung out from their hiding place and walking towards Hyunseung and Da-ni.

"Err...guys. I think you should do this and this." Junhyung babbling to the love bird while push Hyunseung to Da-ni until he kiss her cheek and make Da-ni turned red.

"Yah, what are you doing? >.<. I'm sorry Da-ni." Hyunseung say his apologetic to Da-ni but instead if answering it Da-ni kissed Hyunseung's cheek and make all of them out from their hiding place with clapping hand.

"Finally, all of you get your life partners and left me and Dongwoon without anyone." AJ lean his head at Dongwoon shoulder and Dongwoon rub his back and making their sulk face.

Author and co-author: Kikwang, Dongwoon. Don't worry. We always there for you guys. ^^!

AJ and Dongwoon: Thank Kimiyun and Noramaia..We love you..^^!

"Okay, let finish our lovey dovey story and let's go to the hospital. I want to see my MiYoon noona. PALLI." Yoseob already start whimping when he saw there no sign for them to leave the airport.

"Okay, let's go." Junhyung hug Yoseob and they walk together to the chauffeur who waiting for them at the parking lot.

End of Flashback*

Current situation in hospital.

"So, that the answer for my questiones? Now, I understand. Hara, Come here." Hara step slowly to MiYoon.

"I'm sorry. I did not mean to give you a hard times. I should trust my Doojoon and his love." Doojoon smiles and kiss at MiYoon's palms.

"It's okay, unnie. I'm understand. Anyways, everything is fine and I will moved to my uncle'shouse tomorrow." MiYoon hugs Hara and kiss her cheek for forgiven her. Here there are. Everyone is happy and live happily aver after.

The end~


Finally~ I know it boring but I glad that it finish.huhuhuhu...thanks for those who support me. Love all of you. *flying kiss*