So much for my...nope. Our happy ending ^^!

I Love My Badgirl

At the hospital

Mi Yoon POV

Uff,my head >.<.. Eh, where am I? It all white. Omo! Am I died already? Adwae! I can’t let that brat with my Doojoon.

“Noona? Are you awake?”

“Mi Yoon ah, wake up please… ;(“

Yoseobi? Hee-jin? No, Hee-jin is not the cry person. It Da-ni. Why she is here? Where the exactly I am? Where my husband? I need him.. >.<

“Mi Yoon ah, open your eyes please~”

Ah, Doojoon. Open my eyes?

Eh, I can see Yoseob (holding my hand), Doojoon (of course), Hee-jin who hold Junhyung's hand tightly, AJ, Dongwoon, Hyunseung is calming Da-ni (Da-ni?) but I don't see that brat, I mean Arra.

 

End of POV

 

“She’s awake! Hyung! She's awake. Oh, noona. I’m so relief. ^^” Yoseob hug Mi Yoon tightly and he’s crying. Crying? Yes, he did. Everyone stunned especially Doojoon. He can’t believe his eyes.

“Yoseob? Waegurae? Why are you crying?” Mi Yoon tries lift her hand and rub Yoseob’s back. She can feel that Yoseob sobbing.

“Don’t leave me. Don’t you ever leave me, okay? You are the most important person in my life after omma. Promise me, don’t get sick mkay?” Yoseob lifted his face and Mi Yoon is so touched to see the sincerity of him.

“I’m not going to leave you. That’s my promise.”

“Jeongmallo? Gomawo noona ^^! Auch, yah hyung! Appou. Noona~” Yoseob whimpers to Mi Yoon while Doojoon sent his evil glares to his dongsaeng.

 Everyone is relief that Mi Yoon already conscious after she been found unconscious by Doojoon with the cupboard is top on her. Not far from her, Doojoon saw a death cockroach. Poor that little thing.

“Mi Yoon ah, did you have any idea about what happened to you, huh?” Hee-jin nag at her friend while Mi Yoon tries to remember what had happened to her.

“Well-“

 

Flashback

“Huh, tries to play hard with me? You’ve got a wrong person to play with. Where the hell is my diary? Here you are—eh? O_o? COCKROACH?? Arggggggghhhhh, Oppa!!” Mi Yoon’s hand flicking away the cockroach with teary at her eyes.

“Arrgggghh, get away from me you little thing! Syhhh,syhhhh! Oppa! Help me” Mi Yoon chased that little cockroach with a bat and when she spotted it at the cupboard, she hit it and… BAMMMM!

End of Flashback

 

“Well, that’s really hurt for me.” Said Yoseob while still holding his pain head. Mi Yoon make her ‘youneverknew’ face to Yoseob and looking around the room. Doojoon who seem understand what his wife is looking for, smiles.

“She will be here soon. She’s is taking out her stuff from our house.”

“Wae? I didn’t mean to chase her out.”

“I know that but she’s going to stay with her uncle.”

“Annyeong everyone. Eh, noona, you’re awake. Nice to meet you again.” Key walked in to the room together with Arra and Minho beside her. Everyone look at them especially Mi Yoon.

“Ah, you’re Kibum right? And why are you here?” She tries to get up with the help from Doojoon.

“Arra is my sister. Ah, I didn’t tell you that we have little sister, do I? She’s good in academic while both of us not really good in it and that why she got the scholarship to further her study here.”

“Ah, and what are you doing here, Minho? You’re Minho the Nerd right?” Minho shocked but yet he smiled to hear the word ‘nerd’ from Mi Yoon. It sounds funny anyway.

“He’s my boyfriend. Unni, I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to-“ Arra can’t finished her word because Junhyung already cut her out.

“Well, I think it already clean and clear right? You already know that Arra never have any intention to snatch away your Doojoon, Hyunseung finally found his lover and thank God it wasn’t like DONGWOON dreamt on.” Dongwoon gulped when he senses the evil glares from Junhyung and hid himself at AJ’s back.

“Thank you all of you but I really don’t get it how Hyunseung oppa make up with Da-ni?”

“I’ll tell you in the next chapter, mkay?” said Hyunseung and everyone laugh as one while Mi Yoon making her sulking face.


Pooooffff. Sorry if this chapter kinda bored. I've decided to end this so just wait for the prologue next chappie.. Mkay?

And as usual, please,please,please,please..leave your comment.