First Day..^__^

I Love My Badgirl

From far, there a boy who run as fast as he can to get into the school. He keeps blaming himself for throwing away his alarm clock and the result is, he’s late to school.

“Ah, at last, I can make it. The assemblies just begin. Well, I’ll better get into it..^^”he walks into the line like he doing the catwalk.

“Yah Yah you over there! Come here.”

“Yea? Me?”he asking the man in front of him and he see five guys laying on with their head facing the ground.

“Aniya. I called a student who came late to school and it’s YOU! Yah Yoseob!, do you think this school is your playground who you are free to come late huh? And now, do the same with your friends here.”Commands Yamada seongsangnim.

Yoseob who realized that he is actually late, lays on the ground while showing his not satisfied face. The assembly end a hour after that and all six of them including Yoseob are allowed to dismiss to their own class. But, before of that, they did get a last warning from Yamada seongsangnim.

“If I caught all of you late again, you have to do the 100times of starch writing. Araso?”all of them just nod their head and quickly off to their class.

Yoseob’s POV

Aish, today is surely my bad day. I throw away my clock, wake up late from bed and now get fine because coming late to school. How to do? That clock is really annoying me and that why I throw it away. Oh, hi there. My name is Yoon Yoseob and I’m 16 years old. Well, that my first time for coming late to school because I used to be awakened by my hyung but now he’s married already and living away from our family because he still study in Seoul University.

My sister in law? She still in her high school but I don’t really likes her because she is too clumsy. I wonder why our parent arranged a marriage for my hyung with that girl.

“Yah Yoseob, what are you doing there? Palli, we’re late for Eun Suh seongsangnim class,”Jung Woo call me up and then he run towards our class.

“Yah, Jung Woo. Wait for me!”why I have to run all the day today? =.=.

End of POV

**********************Mansoon High School**********************

Everyone is preparing for the school festival that going to be held this Sunday. Mi Yoon is going to be charge for the selling booth with her best friends, Han Da-ni and Kim Hee-Jin. They are doing their best as all high school from the area will be join them.

“Mi Yoon-ah, I’ve checked the entire booth and only one booth who no ones in charge on it.” Say Hee-Jin.

Mi Yoon double check her name list of the one who going to charge for the selling booth. Her eyes feel want to popped out when she saw the name that will charge the ‘Kimbab Stall’. ‘He’s going to in charge that booth? There must be wrong typing or something.’ She takes a look on it for several times. She can’t believe her own eyes.

“Waeyo? Who’s gonna in charge for the Kimbab Stall?” ask Da-ni. She takes the list from Mi Yoon hand and look at it.

“Seoul University? Wow, I didn’t know they do sent their students to join our school festival but why only this university who sent their student to join us? How about other university?” ask Da-ni but Mi Yoon can’t say any words as she feel like to fell down and hide her face into the ground.

“Yah, Seoul University is the best university in our country. There must be a good reason why they the only one who joins our school festival and don’t you think that it cool for us?” say Hee-Jin.

“Why?” Da-ni ask with her blurr face. Hee-Jin pat at Da-ni forehead as she is really slowest thinking.

“Aish, I heard from someone that all the guys from Seoul University are the hottest ones. Who know I will get a boyfriend from Seoul University.” Hee-Jin already in her own world, dancing like she’s in the ball hall. Both Mi Yoon and Da-ni shook their head.

Breath in breath out..ha ha..breath in breath out..ha ha..breath in breath out..ha ha.

“Hello, Yah! Don’t call me by that name!” shout Mi Yoon loudly. Hee-Jin and Da-ni look at her with full of curious.

Mi Yoon who realized that quickly make an excuse to answer her call far from her two friends. She runs to into the building.

“What is wrong with her?” ask Hee-Jin. Da-ni only lifts her shoulder as she also doesn’t know what is going on with Mi Yoon. Then, they continue their work and make sure everything fine until the end of their school festival.

Mi Yoon POV

While I’m still wandering why Seoul University is the only one who sent their students to join our school festival, my phone ringing. And guess who called me at this time. It Doo Jun.

Me : Hello

Doo Jun : Hello, my lovely wife.

Me : Yah! Don’t call me by that name! >.<

Omo.. I’m almost forgot where I am. Both of my friends, Kim Hee-Jin and Han Da-ni looking at me with their face dying of curiousity. I’ve find some place so that they won’t know the secret I’ve kept from them all this time.

“Err..excuse me girls,. Can you double check the list while I’m going to answer this call?” I run as fast as I can towards one of the building. I know both of them will asking me later but I think I have to handle this guy first. Aish, he is so annoying. =.=

Doo Jun : Yah, Kim Mi Yoon. Are you there or not?

Oh, he still on the line. Almost forgot about him.^^. Wait, why should I remember him?O.o

Me : Yea. I’m still here. Yah…

Before I could continue my words, he already said it.

Doo Jun : I’m forgot to tell you that I’m going to join for your school festival. You will be in charge in selling booth, don’t you?

I just nod my head. Ah, like he see what I’m doing.

Me : Yup, I’ll in charge on it. Waeyo?

Doo Jun : Good. My friends and I will charge on Kimbab Stall and since you are in charge for the entire selling booth, why don’t you help me by decorate your husband stall as we don’t think we can make it there.

Me : Mwo?!! Yah, who do you think you are to freely give me an order to help you out?

Doo Jun : Well, I’m your husband, dummy.

Oh, I’m forget again that he is my husband. Ok then, I can help you and you will be surprised to see it tomorrow. Hehehehe

Doo Jun : Yah, Kim Mi Yoon, don’t you ever dare to spoil on me. Araso?

O.o? He already knows my plan to give a prank on him?

Me : Ani.. I wouldn’t do that.

Doo Jun : Good. See you tomorrow.

Yah, is that all? He can cut off the call without saying anything? Aish, Yoon Doo Jun, just wait for my revenge.

End of POV

 

“Yah, Mi Yoon-ah. Why did you suddenly have a very kind heart to help them decorate their own stall?” ask Da-ni while her hand is busying patch two piece of paper that already cut by Hee-Jin.

“Da-ni’s right. Why we have to help them? Did they will give us a pay for this and why we have to patch this thing while they suppose to sell kimbab?” ask Hee-Jin inexorably.

“Yah, both of you. Zip it and just do it your work, Araso? I know what am I doing.” Say Mi Yoon sarcastically.

After the call’s end, Mi Yoon run to her friends and started to make a plan to give a prank to Du Joon She know how Du Joon hates pink stuff and that why she ask Da-ni to get as many as her can to get any of pink stuff.

“Finally, it done. Hurm..its surely look Pinky to me.^^. Don’t you think girls?” ask Mi Yoon to her both friends.

“Yeah, it surely is but Mi Yoon. I’m dying of curiousity here. Did they really want you to make to stall into a pinky one?” ask Da-ni. Hee-Jin shook her head as she also full of curious.

“^____^. Hohohoho..”

 

“O.o??? Yah, Kim Mi Yoon! What are you doing?!!” shout Du Joon from behind.

He really startled when he see his kimbab stall already turn to pinky stall. Mi Yoon and her friends who shocked with the shout quickly turned their back and Mi Yoon surprised with the appearance of Du Joon and his friends, Hyunseung, AJ, Junhyung and Dongwoon.

“Hyung, are we going to sell pinky stuff instead of kimbab?” ask AJ while the others can’t hold their laughter.

“Oh, hi there Yoon Du Joon. I thought all of you can’t make it today.  Well, glad to see all of you can make it today.Hehehe^^” say Mi Yoon. ‘Omo..why they come today?’

“Yah, don’t try to change the topic. I want you to clear it now and palli!” shout Du Joon. He doesn’t even care the eyes that look at them.

Da-ni and Hee-Jin already make their move to escape themselves for took back the entire thing they’ve already done and only Mi Yoon can’t make it as Du Joon already block her way to run. Whether she want it or not, she has to take back all the pinky stuff from the stall.

“Hyung, don’t be harsh to her. Let we help you with that.” Dongwoon tries to help Mi Yoon but Du Joon stop him for helping Mi Yoon. As for Mi Yoon, she wants to cry right now. ‘Omma. I need you. =.=’. Poor Mi Yoon. She have to take it all by herself as Hee-Jin and Da-ni already escaped. She also cut her finger.