Yoseobi, Hee-Jin and Junhyung

I Love My Badgirl

The three friends; Junhyung, AJ and Dongwoon are happily playing around under the tree without notice any sense of the missing of Hyunseung. In their thought, Hyunseung need his times to forget Da-ni.

"Yah, get off your head from my lap!" AJ tries to let go himslef from Dongwoon.

"Both of you! Stop it right away or I kick your both . So annoying, I'm trying to understand this lecture note for God sake." Junhyung rolled his eyes when his both friends didn't pay attention to his threat. 'Aigoo...wish Doojoon was here.'

"AAAAHHH, stop it! Its tickles...hikhikhikhikhik..hahahahaha... Hyung, stop it! Hahahaa..Huuuu...hikhikhik..Yah!" AJ tickle Dongwoon at his waist because he know that was Dongwoon's weakness. Poor Dongwoon, he even sweating because tries to escape from being tickles by AJ.

"Haish! I feel like I've been surrounding by 6 years old kids. Doojoon ah, why did you give us a call?" Junhyung talks to himself but enough to make AJ stop from his doing at look at him with his curious face.

"I've an idea! Why don't you give him a call then?"

"Its an international call you dummy. Do you know how much it will cost you?" Junhyung sigh and continue his reading. AJ just shrugged and laying next to Dongwoon who already exhausted after been tickles. He is about to close his eyes when his ear catch the voice of Heejin.

"Oppa...^^! What's up?" AJ take a look for a second and then continues his sweet nap but then he sit up because been disturbed by the sound of snoring and it obviously coming from Dongwoon.

"Omo... this boy. So fast sleeping.(-.-"). Heejin ah, you came alone?" ask AJ but not long after that, Yoseob comes with 5 can of drinks and pass it to each one of them.

"Where Hyunseung oppa?"

"I think he still at library." answer Junhyung while opened the drink and pass it to Hee-jin.

"Library? Ani.. We just came from that and we didn't see any sign of him." explained Yoseob. He look at Junhyung and Hee-jin. He feel uneasy inside him.

"Chincha? Eh, where did he go? He missing right after the class ended." AJ looked at Dongwoon who sleep like a baby and then shook his head when suddenly he heard Dongwoon delirious. 'He might be dreamt of been tickles by me just now.' 

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! Andwae!!" suddenly Dongwoon screamed like he been chased by a ghost or something. Everyone there startled and looking at him with their worried face.

"YAH! What's wrong?" AJ

"Hyung! I saw Hyunseung hyung and Junhyung hyung. Chincha, I saw him and you too hyung."

"Bwoh? What are you talking about?"

"Oppa, calm down okay. Take your breath first and tell us what did you see in your dream." say Hee-jin. She pass him a can of drink. Dongwoon take a sip of it and continues his words that make all of them especially Junhyung drop his jaw shockly.

"I see.... I see Hyunseung hyung and Junhyung hyung... You both...Haish, it just a dream."

"YAH! what did you see?" ask AJ unpatiently.

"Okay, okay.. I saw Junhyung and Hyunseung hyung act like you guys are couple." Dongwoon close his eyes because he don't want to see the reaction from his friends.

"Pffffftttttt...... Hahahahahahahahaha." Everyone laugh like there no tomorrow for them except for Junhyung.

"You guy think its funny? YAH! its not funny okay?" Junhyung yelling at all of them and walk away. Everyone stunned with his change attitude.

"Err... Don't tell me he take serious of what Dongwoon said just now." say Yoseob but everyone shrugged and just look at Junhyung who already far from them.

 

Junhyung's POV

 

Dongwoon, how he got that abilities? He's scary.

 

Flashbacks

 

I'm trying my best to finish my assignments. Geez so difficult. That Doojoon! Leave me alone here in peaceful Korea with tons of assignments that we supposed to finished together. GREAT

Doojoon somewhere inside Aussie : Uhuk uhuk!! *searching for water*

~~Yes or No bichi jamdeun bam bulee kkeojin bang eongkkyeobeorin neoe daehan saenggaki 

...~~
 
 
 
"Hello~~"

"Junhyung..."

"...Hyunseung?"

 

I and Hyunseung walk down in the city together. He looks so gloomy and I know that becaue of Da-Ni. I can't help it. Hyunseung, I knew him very well. He looks strong but actually fragile inside.

 

"Junhyung...can we go to the park?"

I stare at his face. His eye, he's hoping something. It has been a while since I saw that eyes

"Next bus will arrives within half an hour, let's go grab something before we off" I smile and pull his hand and tangled together with mine.

 

2 hours later

 

"PUSH HARDER JUNNIE!!!"

"I"M TRYING...BUT ARGGHHHH"

"OMO? Am I hurting you?"

Hyunseung get off from the swing and run ti the stumbled Junhyung

"No...you just heavy that's all. geez when was the last time we play together? You grown a lot"

"Hahahahaha"

Suddenly Hyunseung stop from his cheerful laugh. He held out his hand and Junhyung grab it.

The two guy walks to the nearest bench and rest on it.

"So?" I asked Hyunseung

"Should I blurted it out now?"

Hyunseung look in front and his eyes start watering. 

"I can lends you my shoulder"

Then I found that Hyunseung cry his heart loud and sobbing at my chest like the old time

 

End of POV

 

Doojoon~~ I need your advise...call me you bastard!!

 

 

~~Yes or No bichi jamdeun bam bulee kkeojin bang eongkkyeobeorin neoe...~~

Junhyung: OH

Doojoon: Yo! Junhyung! I heard you calling my name

Junhyung: O.o? What are you talking about?

Junhyung look up down, left and right if Doojoon were around but then he heard Doojoon chuckled at the other side.

Doojoon: Kiddin' hey I wanna ask you something. You remember Kim Kibum from SIS? He's my wife hoobae.

Junhyung: ...you mean...Key? that idol Kim Jonghyun lilttle brother?

Doojoon: Great! Well can you do something for me?

Junhyung: What is that?

Doojoon: Give him this phone number and ask he and his friend, Choi Minho to come here

Junyung: Huh?? Wae??

Doojoon: Kibum sister, Kim Hara are now living with us...something not going very well here...you know, MiYoon going nut about this. She's thinking i'm having an affair with her.

Junyung: Ohh?? Well okay I'll search for him. He still in SIS right?

Doojoon: Yeah and if you can't find him just asking Choi Minho, 3rd year from Gryffindoor at Pledis High School.

Junhyung: Small matter...well Doojoon...

Doojoon: Hurm?

Junhyung: Hyunseung...

Doojoon: Wae?

Junhyung: He changed

Doojoon: ... to what? From Hyunseung to rabbit?

Junhyung: No, to a cat..

Doojoon: Okay, what's up?

Junhyung: ...I can't stand seeing him like that. He always crying and he was back to his old self."

Doojoon: Hyunseung 10 years ago?

Junhyung: Yes...my heart aches everytime when he's crying and..

Doojoon: Junhyung-ah...he needs you. Treat him like the old days, you'll know the rest later on why he's being like that and what he want.

Junhyung: ...thanks Doojoon.."

Doojoon: I need to hang up, and Junhyung"

Junhyung: Hurm?

Doojon: Hyunseung told me before, that you are his saviour, don't let him down. He's weak inside.

The call ended.

'What did he mean by I'm Hyunseung's savior?' He mumbles to himself. Suddenly, Junhyung recalled back Dongwoon's dreamt about he and Hyunseung act like a couple.

"Yew, I must be crazy. That can't be. I'm a guy and so do Hyunseung. I like Hee-jin not Hyunseung. He's my friend."Junhyung quickly back to where Hyunseung was without thinking of what Dongwoon had dreamt about them.

"Who's calling you just now?" ask Hyunseung. He already calm down himself.

"Ah, it Doojoon. Talk about the devil and then he called me. He asked a favor from me..ani..from us."

"What kind of favor is that? Seem like too serious to me."

"Sort of. Well, there someone we have to look for." Junhyung take off his spectacle, clean it and then wear it again. Hyunseung wait patiently to what Junhyung going to say.

"We have to find Key because her sister, Hara is at Doojoon's house and that make MiYoon pissed out. She thought that they have an affair." Hyunseung look at Junhyung with his wrinkled face.

"I thought Hara with that nerd boy. What he's name again?" He tried to remembered that nerd's name but failed.

"Choi Minho?"

"Ah, deh. That Choi Minho. Isn't they together and why did Hara can be at Doojoon's house?"

"Err... Can I answer it as 'I don't know' then?" 

"...."

"Ah, better not to think about it. We better look for Kibum and Minho. I'll call others to help us." Junhyung take out his phone and start dialled. They leave the park and headed to their destination. What will happen next? Did they manage to find Minho or Kibum?


Sorry for the late update.

A/N: Kyaaa..I'm sorry for making one of you confius. Thanks to my co-author for reminding me to edited it back. Hehehe...Please forgive me.*bowing apolegetic*