Han Da-ni and Prince Jang...Yoseobi???

I Love My Badgirl

(N/A: Previous chapter- Han Da-ni were going to be sent to States to finish her MBA and Hee-jin have to find Mi Yoon and others so that they can stop her. Will they managed to stop Da-ni?)

"Yah, Mi Yoon ah!" shout Hee-jin from far. Dongwoon and AJ look at each other before shook their head off.

"No wonder she befriend with Mi Yoon." say Dongwoon to AJ. AJ just can shrug and hold his laughter from burst out.

"Yah, what's wrong with you? and dear, don't yelling like that would you?" said Mi Yoon. Hee-jin just making her sulking face and sit next to her. She takes her deep breath because she going to tell somtehing that might be can shocked everyone especially Hyunseung.

"Hee-jin ah, what's up? Did anything happen? Where Da-ni?" ask Junhyung then. He looks everywhere looking for Da-ni.

"Da-ni. She's at Incheon Airport right now. She's going to States and going to live there with her oppa." As expected. Everyone looks shocked and can't believe what Hee-jin had said.

"Bwoh???!!" everyone except for Dongwoon and AJ.

"Hee-jin ah, don't making fun of us. She didn't said anything about going to States to me." ask Mi Yoon. But, Hee-jin only can nodded her head.

"I'm not joking. I've got a call from her this morning. Her parent want her to live woth her oppa and finish her MBA there."

"But-but... I thought she won't leaving because of Hyunseung oppa." say Mi Yoon while looking at Hyunseung but Hyunseung wasn't there.

"And where is Hyunseung oppa? He was here just now, isn't he?" ask Mi Yoon again.

"When did he go?" 

"I think we should go to airport right now. Gaja." suggest Du Joon and all of them dash to Incheon Airport to stop Da-ni. They don't have any idea where Hyunseung was.

Meanwhile, Hyunseung actually already dashed to airport as soon as Hee-jin told them about Da-ni. He drove his car as fast as he can as long as he can reach at the airport on time.

"Please, don't go Da-ni. I've lost Mi Yoon to Du Joon before and I don't want to lose you now. I hope your flight will be delayed or anything. As long as I can see you."

*************************Incheon Airport*******************

"Here, your drink." Da-ni takes the drink and have a sip of it.

"Noona, are sure he'll coming?" he ask Da-ni but Da-ni instead of answer it, she just shrug. He is about to get up before Da-ni hold his hand.

"Yoseob-ah, gomawo." Yoseob smiles and sit next to Da-ni. Yoseob takes Da-ni in his arm and let her cries at his chest. But, somwthing happened.

"YOSEOBI??!! DA-NI??!!" Hyunseung can't believe his eyes. He just saw Da-ni cried at Yoseob's chest. Both Yoseob and Da-ni, they stunned with the sudden coming of Hyunseung and it become worse when all of them are now surrounding both of them.

********************************************************************************

So sorry for the short update. I think this story gonna be long as expected.ngee~~

Please participate on my new storyline, "3 boys over 1 girl" at http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/27279/3-boys-over-1-girl-who-should-i-choose-drama-hongki-minho-sungmin.