I'm sorry Hyunseng~~

I Love My Badgirl

{From the previously chapter}

“Errr… hehehehe, aniyo. I didn’t say anything.” At last, the laughter from AJ and Junhyung burst out because they can hold to look at Dongwoon’s face. Du Joon relief that AJ, Junhyung and Dongwoon can accepted the news but what about Hyungseung? He doesn’t even see him the whole day. It’s hard to tell Hyunseung because he know Hyunseung not even has a crush on Mi Yoon but his instinct is strongly saying that Hyunseung loves Mi Yoon.

**************************Few days later*************************

"Mi Yoon ah, can I see you for a while?" ask Hyunseung who comes from nowhere. Da-ni and Hee-jin looked at each other before leave both of them together. Deep inside Da-ni heart, she felt sad and heartbroken. She lack of way how to make Hyunseung see the loves from her eyes for him.

"Da-ni ah, gwenchanayo? Don't worry, Mi Yoon knows what she has to do. Just give your trust on her okay?" Hee-Jin pat Da-ni's shoulder and comfort her friend. She knew Mi Yoon know what to do. So, they walked home without Mi Yoon. 

"Oppa, why do you want to see me?" ask Mi Yoon after she bid goodbye to her friends. She nodded her head as she understood the signal given by Hee-jin.

"Err... Well, how about we go to the ice cream store there? Its on me."

"Okay then. Gaja"

At ice cream's store...

Hyunseung's POV

'Mi Yoon ah, I love you.' Nope. Too fast to say that to her.

'Mi Yoon ah, I'm falling love with you the moment I saw you at your school's festival. Then, my heart keep beat for you.' Yuck. It ! How can I say that to her? So not myself.

'Mi Yoon ah, I like you. Would you be my girl?' Hurm, that's look easy to say.

"Oppa, are you okay? You look weird." Omo, weird? Is it obviously I'm looked obvious. Aish, ottoke? Why I'm so nervous when she around me? Mi Yoon ah, don't look a me with that look. I'm melted.

"Oppa, do you have something to ask me? Because you look weird." Mi Yoon crossing her hand and she remembered me to my mother who waiting me to speak up.(-.-")

"Oppa, if you have nothing to say, I'm off. we have been here for two hours without talking anything. I'm off. Seriously." She is about to leave her seat. Adwae! Mi Yoon ah, don't go. Yah, Hyunseung. Palli, tell her your feeling.

"I love you! I love you! I love you Kim Mi Yoon!" Fuh, finally I managed to speak up my feeling to her. But, why she looked so shocked? Hohoho... she must be shocked because she speechless.

"I love you Mi Yoon. The moment I saw you at your school's festival and when Du Joon was bullied you. I love you." I said to her with passion.

"Oppa! Are you out of your mind??! You can't love me. Da-ni will get hurt." 

Da-ni? Which part is she coming out? I don't even remembered I talk about her. Then, how she can mention Da-ni's name here?

"She will get hurt? Wae?" How stupid I am. Still can asking her eventhough she break my heart into piece. A  true man will never cry. That my principle. She look at me with her innocent look. A look that make me falling in love with her.

"Oppa, she's loves you. She's waiting for you since we go to Myundong. Beside, I can't love you when I'm already married." The last word she said was enough to make my heart crash. MARRIED????!

"Mwo?! You're married? With whom? How-how-..." Seriously I feel that my jaw will drop. I can't believe what I've heard.

"Ye, oppa. I'm already married and it almost a year and half." She cried. I wanna to hug her but my heart. Ugh, I hate this.

"Who?"

"Du Joon. Yoon Du Joon. He is my husband and I love him."

End of POV

 

Hyunseung slump down when he heard Du Joon's name. Tears that he don't want to flows finally flowing without his knowing. He crying. Not because Mi Yoon dumped her but he felt resenful because Du Joon could hide his marriage from him.

"Oppa, mianhae." Mi Yoon hold Hyunseung's shoulder but he put away her hand. He heartbroken enough.

Hyunseung standing and walked out from the store. He doesn't care the eyes from the other customers. He have something to do and its important. Mi Yoon could feel something bad will happened. She takes out her phone and started dialled Du Joon's number.
 

******************************************************************

Du Joon was waiting for Hyunseung. He know Hyunseung will come and see him after Mi Yoon called him and tell what was happened at the ice cream store.

"Hyung, I have the bad feeling." Dongwoon tell Du Joon while rubbing his neck. Du Joon look at him and at the same time, he too feel the same feeling but he do not show it in front of them. Junghyung, AJ and Dongwoon are willing to come with him in order to protect Du Joon if Hyunseung suddenly going mad.

"Hyung, there he is. He's look angry and I can see the bad aura coming from him. Omo..what should we do? Should we call 911?" Dongwoon grinning in pain when AJ and Junghyung hit his head at the same time.

They drag Dongwoon far from the scene and make the signal 'we just wait and see' to him. He nodded his painful head while whimper how hurt his head is.

"Hyunseung, I've been waited for you. Mi Yoon has told me everything. Hyungseung...." Before he managed to finish, Hyunseung punched him at his face. The strong punches from Hyunseung causing Du Joon's lip breach and bleeding. The three boy who watched the scene were frozen because they can't belive Hyunseung will punch Du Joon.

"Auch, that must be hurt. Isn't it hyung?" ask Dongwoon to AJ and Junhyung. Junhyung and AJ nodded their head all at once. They don't even moved from their place.

"I will kill you Du Joon! I really meant it! I'm going to kill you!!" shout Hyunseung and keep beaten Du Joon non stop. Du Joon can only defend himself by covering his face. He did not fight back because he knew Hyunseung will stop as soon he satisfied.

The three watchers; Junhyung, AJ and Dongwoon finally comes out and drag Hyunseung away from Du Joon after they saw Du Joon already lifeless.

"Let me go! Yah, Junhyung! I said let me go!" Hyunseung try to struggle to get loose from Junhyung grips. Suddenly, AJ come by and punch Hyunseung's face. The impact of the punches, he together with Junhyung falling down.

"Yah, you wanna get from me?!" shout Hyunseung and ready to attack AJ before once again AJ punch at his abdominal. Hyunseung pain subside because that punches.

"Are you out of your mind? What is wrong with you, huh?! Are you want to killing your so called best friend just because a women?" AJ was lost his temper. Dongwoon who sat next to Du Joon take cover at his back. This is his first time to see AJ mad at Hyunseung.

"Here, take this blade and kill all of us. That's what you want, isn't it?! Take it and kill us, NOW!!" 

"Junhyung ah, where did he get that blade?" Du Joon whisper to Junhyung.

"We found it over there. Someone must be left it behind." explain Junhyung and help Du Joon to stand. He once again hit Dongwoon's head and signal him to help him with Du Joon. Dongwoon keep complaining because he get hit by Junhyung again.

Finally everything is controlled and thank to AJ because he managed to controlled the situation and prevent Hyunseung from be sent to jail for killing his own friend. They sat together and Junhyung is helping Du Joon by treat his wounded and Dongwoon help Hyunseung at the other side.

"Hyunseung ah, Joesonghamnida. I know you mad at me because I kept this secret from you. Mianhae." Du Joon stand in front of Hyunseung. No respond from Hyunseung. He is about to kneel before Hyunseung before Hyunseung stop him and hug his friend tightly.

"Joesonghamnida, chinguya. I was mad and I beat you up. Jeongmal mianhae." say Hyunseung. His man tears flowing like rain.

"And I' sorry because falling in love with my best friend's wife." He add.

"No, I'm the one who should say sorry to you. Joesonghamnida." Du Joon hug Hyunseung again and then they all together hug. Without they knowing, Mi Yoon was watching them from the moment Du Joon get beaten and finally they hug like a best friends.

"I'm sorry, Hyunseung oppa. I love Du Joon more than everyone." She said just to get heard by herself and leaving that place sercetively.