The Funny Truth ^^

I Love My Badgirl

“Eh, was that Hyunseung oppa? What is he doing here?” ask Da-ni to Mi Yoon and Hee-jin. They just finished their school when she noticed Hyunseung leaning against the wall. They then walk toward him.

“Oppa, what are you doing here?” ask Mi Yoon.

“Uh, aniyo. I was walking around here when suddenly remembering you and that why I’m stop here just to say ‘hi’ to you.” say Hyunseung with a trembling voice. Da-ni and Hee-jin look at each other before turned it back to Mi Yoon.

“^_^. Is that for real?” Mi Yoon gives her best smiles to Hyunseung that make his heart beat so fast as usual. ‘aish, jebal don’t make me more nervous Mi Yoon.’ He mumbles in his heart. After clearing his throat, he is ready to say something when he heard someone call for Mi Yoon’s name.

“Ah, oppa. I think we better get move now. See you then.” After bid a goodbye, Mi Yoon and Hee-jin walk toward Yoseob who already waited for them except for Da-ni who stand straightly facing Hyunseung.

“Oppa, you should not look at Mi Yoon like your eyes gonna to popped out from its socket.” Say Da-ni with her sarcastic tone. She can see how disappointed he is when Mi Yoon saying goodbye.

“Uh? Ah, aniyo. I’m fine. Hohoho. What are you talking about? Hohoho…^^” Hyunseung tries to cover up his feeling from burst in front of Da-ni. ‘I’ll be dead if she knows.’

“Yah, it’s obviously shows that you like her. Oppa, she is already ma….” Before she can manage to finish her words, Hee-jin called her to come with them. Da-ni look down before lift her head and looking at Hyunseung’s eyes and with that he will understand what is happen to her.

“Well, never minds. I wish you will realize some day that there a someone who waiting for you. Annyeong.” She walked slowly to Mi Yoon and others. Da-ni smiled when she saw Hee-jin is hitting Yoseob while Mi Yoon tries to distancing two of them. Before she leaving, Da-ni turned her back and look at Hyunseung for the last. ‘Ugh, I wish he understand what is going on here’. She wiped her tears before Mi Yoon and Hee-jin noticed it.

“Errk? What’s she saying? O.o” Hyunseung scratch his head and walk away.

 

Yoseob’s POV

“Noonas!” I called those three noonas as soon as I reached at their school gate when I noticed a familiar guy talking with them. Is it Hyunseung hyung? What is he doing at their school?

Mi Yoon and Hee-jin who the only one who walks toward me while Da-ni still standing there and looking at Hyunseung hyung. I wish I can hear what they are talking about.

“Yah, what is she doing there? I thought she come with us. Aish, this girl is really. Yah, Da-ni ah! Hurry up would you? Or else you’ll be walking home alone.”  Whoa, this noona is really something. Her personality doesn’t suit at all with her attitude. I’m wonder how Mi Yoon noona and Da-ni noona can be friend with her. So like ahjumma. ^^

“Yah, noona. Can you slow down your voice? I’m so embarrassed for being here with you. My popularity will fall because of you. I have to maintaining my image as a favorite band boy among those pretty girls, you know. Plus, you are so like an ahjumma when you shout like that.;p” I winked at her and as the result, she hitting me like she hitting a teddy bear. >.<

“Mwo? How dare you called me an ahjumma? Yah, who do you called ahjumma huh?” I’m making my pity face to Mi Yoon noona and lucky she understands my signal and stops this crazy person from keeping hitting me. Ouch, as if omma is here I bet Hee-jin will get a nag from her.

“Yah, both of you stop it. Yah, Hee-Jin ah, stops it.” Mi Yoon noona blocked her by standing in front of me and make Hee-jin sigh at me. Hehehe… like I care ^^.

Hehehe… Thank God Mi Yoon noona help me from this crazy noona. I looked at Da-ni noona and I noticed she’s crying. Why? Hurm… It’s better for me to stay out from this.

 

End of POV

 

**********************somewhere at Seoul’s University********

“MWO???” Junhyung, AJ and Dongwoon feel like they jaw going to fall as soon as they heard the truth from Du Joon. Dongwoon suddenly fell down from the sits as he don’t believe what Du Joon told them just now.

“Hyung, you’re not joking, right? Tell me this is just an April Fools even though it not April yet. Jebal, hyung. Tell me the truth hyung. Adwae!! Ouch, yah!” Dongwoon rub his painful head after been hit by Junhyung.

“Hyung, why now?” ask Junhyung. He sits next to Du Joon. Du Joon takes his deep breath before continue his word.

“I don’t know either. On our first marriage I admit that I don’t have any feeling to her as I’m still loves Arra and I don’t know when I realized that I love her.” He rub his face before looking at his friends starting from Junhyung, AJ and then Dongwoon. He noticed that Hyunseung wasn’t there with them.

“Where Hyunseung?” Du Joon ask Dongwoon as Dongwoon is the only one who close to Hyunseung than other.

“Dae? Err… Molla. I didn’t see him today. Yah, chinca. I didn’t see him. Jebal, don’t look at me like you guys gonna kill me.” Say Dongwoon with his pathetic face.

“Hyung, Mianhae.” They look at AJ with a curios face when suddenly AJ say sorry to Du Joon.

“Waeyo? What are you have done?” ask Du Joon.

“Mianhae because I’m crush on Mi Yoon; your wife but that before I know she is your wife.” After listening to AJ, Junhyung and Dongwoon kneel in front of Du Joon. Once again Du Joon becomes weird.

“Yah, what’s wrong with you two? Jakkanman; don’t tell me that both of you too…” Junhyung and Dongwoon nodded their head simultaneously. AJ quickly turned his head to Junhyung and Dongwoon. Du Joon slapped his forehead because he can’t believe all his friends can crush on Mi Yoon at the same time.

“Hyung, are we forgiven? I’m tired sitting like this. Can I sit next to you?” say Dongwoon with his cute face but quickly bows his head after notice a evil glares from AJ and Junhyung.

“It’s okay. You guys can stand up now. You don’t have to kneel before me. As long as you guys didn’t overboard with Mi Yoon, I can consider it as ‘it’s okay’ but if I noticed that you guys trying to do bad behind me. I give you guys a very good advice.”

“What is it hyung?” ask the impatient Dongwoon.

“You wanna to know? Well, Dongwoon ah, I will ask you to pray from now as I’m going to kick at your if you try to to bad with my Mi Yoon. Araso?” Du Joon explains while rubbing Dongwoon’s head. AJ and Junhyung hold their laughter from burst out.

“I thought you going to allow me bring Mi Yoon for a date.” Dongwoon.

“Mwo? What did you say? Are you want me to kick you know?” Du Joon gives an evil glares to Dongwoon.

“Errr… hehehehe, aniyo. I didn’t say anything.” At last, the laughter from AJ and Junhyung burst out because they can hold to look at Dongwoon’s face. Du Joon relief that AJ, Junhyung and Dongwoon can accepted the news but what about Hyungseung? He doesn’t even see him the whole day. It’s hard to tell Hyunseung because he know Hyunseung not even has a crush on Mi Yoon but his instinct is strongly saying that Hyunseung loves Mi Yoon.

 

********************************************

Hi there,^^

This story gonna to come to its end soon. Hohoho..at first, I thought it gonna to be long story but then after thinking deeply I make a decision that it should come to its end or else it would look like a Kdrama. hehehehe.. Anyway, keep reading it, subsribe and comments k. Luv u guys.wink

 

Kimiyun