The Beginning of New Life

I Love My Badgirl

*************************************A week later*************************************

“Yah, three of you, will you guys clean up your mess please? I’m tired cleaning up your mess over and over again. Jebal,noonas.” Yoseob trying making his pity-on-me face to Mi Yoon, Hee-jin and Da-ni to cleaned their mess but they ignored him and continued playing like a child around the house.

“Yoseob ah, today is your turn to the chores. So, I’m so sorry I can’t help you.hehehe.” say Mi Yoon with the tone of sarcastic to her brother in law. Yoseob make his face after hear Mi Yoon’s word.

“It wasn’t fair. Omma, I miss you. I want to come home. I’m so regretted when I’m asking you to let me live with hyung. Ouch, yah! Hyung!” Yoseob cried in pain while rubs his painful head.

“Why are you babbling in the morning instead of doing your chores?” ask Du Joon. He helping Yoseob cleaned up the mess that been done by his wife and her friends. Mi Yoon and the gangs are already missing somewhere.

“Hyung, are you helping me doing these chores?” Yoseob already making his relieves face when suddenly Du Jun leaves him alone to looking for Mi Yoon and others.

“Aniya, I just come down from upstairs when I heard you babbling. When I heard your babble, it makes me reminds of someone.” Yoseob making his confuse face and scratching his head.

“Duga seyo, Hyung?” Yoseob.

“You are getting resemble omma when it comes to babbling. No wonder both of you are close. Hehehe.” Say Du Joon with sarcastic glare to his dongsaeng and quickly leave the living room.

“Yah, I’ll told omma both of you are bullying me here. Aish,jeongmallo.” Yoseob sigh but he still doing the chores and sometime he be in the pouts when he hear the big laughter from Du Joon, Mi Yoon and their friends outside the house. ‘Omma, I miss you. As if you were here, I don’t have to do this thing by myself.’ He mumbles just to hear by himself.

Meanwhile outside the house, they are laugh at Hee-Jin who tried to do magic show. Instead of get a claps from them, she got a big laughter. The worst is when Du Joon rolling down on the floor while holding his stomach. She already make her unsatisfied face looking at Du Joon’s behavior.

“Yah, oppa. Stop it, would you? Aigoo. Mi Yoon-ah, look at this lovely husband of yours. Jebal,make him stop or else.” Hee-jin crossed hands as she pouts to Du Joon. Mi Yoon and Da-ni shook their head before they together laugh at Hee-Jin.

“Yah, three of you! Aish,chinca.” Hee-jin sulks.

“Excuse me, would all of you keep quite because I’m trying to take a nap after struggling finished all the chores inside.” Suddenly Yoseob went out and start nagging to them. The situation become froze before it becomes outburst again.

“Aigoo. Oh, my dear God, please lend me your serenity before I’ll crush all of them into piece.” Say Yoseob and walk back inside the house and for four of them they can’t hold their laughter.

“Yoseob ah, I think He heard your prayers.” Du Joon shout and was greeted with the laughter from Mi Yoon and her friends. Yoseob just shook when heard his hyung. He covering his face with a cushion and slowly they can hear he snoring. Once again, they burst their laughter as they are no tomorrow.

************************************************

Annyeong subscriders ^^

Sorry for the short update but I'll trying to update it often. As usual, subscribe and leave your comment.^^