Just Before Shock

I Love My Badgirl

***********************Mansoon High School*******************

“Mi Yoon-ah, how is your leg? Feeling better?” Hee-jin sits next to Mi Yoon while waiting for Eun Chan seosangnim. Da-ni is missing somewhere. Probably she’s in the toilet.

“Uh, yes, it’s feeling much better now. Don’t worry Hee-Jin. I’m fine.” Say Mi Yoon and give her smile to Hee- Jin. Hee-Jin nods her head and off to her place. She don’t even tell Mi Yoon about the plan that she already planned with Da-ni yesterday.

 

*Flashback

“I’ve an idea.” Da-ni looks at Hee-Jin with her blur face. She is waiting for the words that coming from Hee-Jin. Hee-Jin then whispered at her eyes and sometime she laughed because tickling not because of what Hee-Jin said to her.

“How’s my idea? Its looks great right? Just make sure that she doesn’t know about what we are already planned.” Say Hee- Jin to Da-ni and she really meant it because she knew Da-ni very well.

“Err…hajiman, what if she can figure it out?” Da-ni scratch her head.

“Well, if she can figure it out, I know who the pabo who told her. Araso?” threat Hee-Jin with her evil glance to Da-ni. Da-ni quickly nodded her head as she understands so well from the glance that Hee-Jin showed her.

*End of flashback

 

“Yah, Hee-Jin-ah, are you really sure this can make it?” ask Da-ni when they secretly following Mi Yoon back home.

“Aish, chinca. You really want to know where her house did you?” Da-Ni nods her head and just follows what Hee-Jin’s doing. Mi Yoon doesn’t even know that she have been following by Hee-Jin and Da-ni.

They stop at Tomoeda High School when they saw Mi Yoon waiting for someone outside that school. They look at each other and waited patiently to know what their friend doing at that school.

“What is she doing here?” Hee-Jin can only shrug because she also doesn’t have any thought what Mi Yoon doing at Tomoeda High School. Then, they were shocked when they saw a young boy approaching to Mi Yoon and they really look very close.

“Whoa, who’s that cute boy? Aouch!, Yah, Da-ni ah. Why you hitting me?” cried Hee-Jin in pain. She rubs her head while watching the intimacy of their friend with that young boy.

“Gaja, we have to follow them until we know where she lives.” Da-ni drags Hee-Jin to walk with her and follow Mi Yoon and Yoseob. ‘Whoa, who is the planning maker right now?’ Hee-Jin’s mumbling in her heart while still rubbing her painful head.

 

Mi Yoon’s POV

I stop at Yoseob’s high school after I finished my school. I’m wondering why Hee-Jin and Da-ni don’t want to walk home with me today so I decided to walk home with Yoseob as now he will be stay with us. At first, I’m so hesitated when Du Jun asks him to live with us but then, I think this is the best way to know him very well. At least I do have someone to talk to when Du Jun is having his discussion with his friends.

“Noona, I will have my practice this evening at school. Do you mind stay alone at home?”  Yoseob asking me with his worry face. Aish, Yoseob –ah, I’ll be fine. I’m not going to die if I’m alone at that house.

“Araso. I’m so worried about you noona. Thank God omma and abeoji let me to stay with both of you. I love it and I can teased my jealousy hyung everyday.^^”

“O.o? what the…?”

End of POV

 

***********************Mi Yoon's House****************

“Yah, Da-ni-ah, are sure what we are doing? I think we already broke someone’s privacy.” Da-ni looks at Hee-jin with her evil glares.

“Yah, this is your idea. Don’t you remember? And now, you’re asking me why we do this? Aigo.” Da-ni slapped her forehead. They were following Mi Yoon and Yoseob until their house.

Finally they reach at Mi Yoon’s house and waited at the corner watching if anything interested happen. They quickly hide when they saw Yoseob went out from the house.

“Da-ni ah, I’m tired already. Can we go home and then we come here again. Plus, we already know her house.” Say Hee-jin while making her pitiful face to Da-ni. Da-ni nods her head and then they walk to their home.

“Hee-Jin ah, is that Du Jun oppa? What is he doing at Mi Yoon’s house? And why he kiss Mi Yoon’s forehead and now why they laughing and why they looks HAPPY?!” both of them looks at each other and instead of heading back to their house, they decide to stay there and watch the next scene from Du Jun and Mi Yoon.

“Yah, are you thinking what I’m thinking?” Da-ni just nodded her as she do thinks the same with her friend.

“I think they were dating together but don’t want us to know.” Hee-jin already makes her own assumptions.

“Gaja, we must go and see them. Gaja.” Hee-jin pulls Da-ni hand and drags her to Du Jun’s house.

“Shiro. Hee-jin ah, just let them be. I’ve already shocked here and I don’t want to get more shock. I will go up easily if we still like this.” Da-ni holds tight the pillar but Hee-jin tries her best to pull Da-ni and go inside the house.

The time they were argue whether want to go inside or not, they were surprised by the sound someone cleared their throat. Both of them look at the sound and Hee-jin feels wanna to faint while Da-ni already prays for them.

“What are you two doing outside of my house? Do you want to rob us? Huh?” say that young boy with his evil glance to Hee-jin and Da-ni.

“Err…aniya. We-we…err,” Hee-jin tries to say but she seems hard to say the next word. She tries to ask Da-ni’s help but then shook her head off when she saw a tear from Da-ni.

“Yah,since when you become stutter? Come with me. I’ll bring you to my hyung. I bet he know what will happened to both of you next. Palli!” whether they want or not, Hee-jin and Da-ni are forced to followed him get inside the house.

 

Yoseob’s POV

I’m on my way back to get my things that I forget to bring together when suddenly I saw two girls with their school’s uniform standing outside Du Jun hyung’s house. They are wearing the same school uniform like Mi Yoon’s noona but what are they doing outside the house?

“Shiro. Hee-jin ah, just let them be. I’ve already shocked here and I don’t want to get more shock. I will go up easily if we still like this.” Say the other girl when her friend tries to pull her but her really tough because she can hold that pillar so tightly.

I cleared my throat loudly so that they can hear me and guess what. They look at me seems they look at ghost or something. They look so terrified to me. Hohohoho…^^. Wait; I have to make my serious face instead of my usually cute face.

“What are you two doing outside of my house? Do you want to rob us? Huh?” I gave them my evil glance and they surely scared of me. Yeay, Yoseob-ah, you did it. At last, you manage to make people afraid of you.

“Err…aniya. We-we…err,”okay then, I think I’m too much because she became stutter already but do I care? Hahahaha… I love it.^^

“Yah,since when you become stutter? Come with me. I’ll bring you to my hyung. I bet he know what will happened to both of you next. Palli!”I asked both of them to come with me into the house. They must be noona’s friends. I think today will become a best day to reveal the secret that they keep it for a long time.

Jakkanman;should I record this moment with my new video camera? I bet this must be fun. Hehehehe^^

End of POV

*******************************************************************************************

Annyeong everyone..^^

Kimiyun is back to AFF.

Gamsahamnida for patiently waiting for my update and mianhamnida for a very late updating.

Thanks to the new subscriders, can't believe so many readers love my story.hehehe.

To noramaia, i'm surely scared of your deathly glares and that make me not to think twicely but updating my story.

Okay then, I hope you enjoy my new chapter. Gamsahamnida,annyeong.^^