My Caring Husband.... Yoon Du Joon ^_^

I Love My Badgirl

MI YOON’S POV

Good morning everyone ^^. Ah, this morning is so fresh. Better get ready to school and start a new day again. Ouch, why my leg pain? O.o. Oh, I got it. I sprained my foot yesterday and now I’m here, at our house in Seoul. I have to rest at house for a while before going back to school. I’m wonder how Da-ni and Hee-Jin without me.

Last night, Du Joon told me that we are going back to Seoul. He already called AJ oppa and told him about our returned to Seoul and then he did not tell me anything. I bet Dongwoon oppa must have a hard time to tell them about the incident. Mianhae, Dongwoon oppa. Huhuhu.

“Mi Yoon-ah, you awake already?”  Du Joon come up to me and kissed me at my forehead. Ah, Du Joon-ah, you make my heart melting early in the morning. ^^. I only nodded my head as I’m already bashful now. OMO…so embarrassed especially when I realized I was not in my own room but in his room.

“Noona! Are you okay? Is it your leg still in pain?”  Aigoo… Where is this boy come from? Yoseob sit at the corner of the bed and his hand squeezing my leg that pain. I cried in pain and here he goes a very nice hit at his head from Du Joon. Hehehe… serve you right. ^^.

“Yah, Yoseob. Don’t you see she got foot injury? Why you squeeze that hurt place?” Du Joon nags at his dongsaeng. Yoseob only bow his head and I think he gonna to cry. Well, this is my first time to see Du Joon scolded his favorite dongsaeng.

“Du Joon-ah, it’s okay. It’s not his fault. Yoseob-ah, could you help me? I want to go to toilet.”  I try to clear up the tense from two brothers. Yoseob raised his head and start to help me to the toilet but suddenly Du Joon stops him. We look at him at the same time with strange face.

“Mi Yoon-ah, let me help you wash your face. I’m your husband and why you asked Yoseob to help you?”  Aish… Du Joon-ah, don’t tell me you’re jealous with your own dongsaeng? O.o

“Hyung, are you jealous with me? OMO… I will not try to…ouch,hyung! You already getting resemble to abeoji. Always hit my head, I’m going to tell omma about this. Omma!”  Yoseob ran out like a child while holding his head. Du Joon and I were burst to laughter looks at never changing mommy’s boy.

 End of POV

 

“Here you are. Come and we can eat breakfast together. I make your favorite Kimchi’s Fried Rice. Du Joon said it is your favorite.”  Mrs. Yoon help Mi Yoon take the sit. Du Joon sits next to her and once again he hit Yoseob at his head.

“Yah,hyung. I’m doing nothing. Why you keep hit my head? Omma…”  Yoseob whining like a child to his mother. Mrs. Yoon rubs his head and kisses him at his forehead. Yoseob smiled back to his mother and kiss her on the cheek.

“Omma, you spoiled him too much. He already 16 years not a child aged 6 years.”  Mi Yoon stunned when she hears that from Du Joon. ‘How come he nags at his own mother?’ She mumbles in her head.

“Hohoho…^^. I used to nags at you when you still young and now you nagging at me back, Yoon Du Joon?”

“Mianhae omma but I can’t accept how you spoiled Yoseob. I think you not spoiled me like what you did to Yoseob.”  Du Joon tries to defend himself.

“Du Joon-ah, are you jealous with your own dongsaeng? He’s still a baby to me and how can I spoiled you when you already have Mi Yoon? ^^. It’s okay dear; I will teach Mi Yoon how to spoil you. Okay?”  Du Joon and Mi Yoon are already bashful to hear Mrs. Yoon’s words while Yoseob hold his laughter when his hyung and sister-in-law being teased like that by their mother.

“Err…omma, I’m better going now. Please look after Mi Yoon for me.”  Say Du Joon and kiss his wife at her forehead before he drags Yoseob with him.

“Yah, mwoya? Aish… Omma, noona, we are going. See you then.”  Greet Yoseob. He takes his shoes and ran toward Du Joon who already waiting him at the car.

 

*************************Mansoon High School***************

“Hee-jin-ah, do you know where Mi Yoon’s house is?” Ask Da-ni when both of them are having their lunch together.

“Molla.”Answer Hee-Jin while shrug. Da-ni scratches her head to hear the answer from Hee-Jin. They are being friends for a long time but they never go to Mi Yoon’s house even though they always walk home together.

“Yah, I have a suggestion. What about giving her a call and then ask for her address?” Hee-Jin looks at Da-ni from top to bottom. ‘Is she serious wants to go to Mi Yoon’s house?’ Hee-Jin mumbles in her heart.

“Da-ni-ah, I’m sorry to say this but if you ask her about her address, I can bet you that she would not give it.”  Say Hee-Jin

“Waeyo?” Da-ni scratch her head. She still not clears what her friend tries to tell her.

“Molla. If you ask me, then I will say; yes, we always walk home together but then she will run as fast as she can when we reach at the junction between my way home and hers. That why I did not know her where exactly her house is.”  Hee-Jin gives the explanation as if she knows that Da-ni could not understand what she talking just now.

“Ya, you got a point there. Do you remember the time that she asked both of us to come with her to Myundong? She waited for us at the junction. Is there anything she hides from us? Both of them shook their head and start thinking what the secret that Mi Yoon tries to hide from us. Meanwhile, at Mi Yoon’s house, she did not know that her friends already suspicious about her.

“Mi Yoon-ah, do you still feel the pain anymore?”  ask Du Joon. He went home early that day just to look after his wife even though Mrs. Yoon keeps telling him she can look after Mi Yoon for him.

“Not really. I think it already reduced and I can run like I used to.”  Mi Yoon smiles to Du Joon and he smiles back to her before he kisses her at her forehead.

Mrs. Yoon who saw the intimacy between her son and daughter-in-law just can smiles and thankful that both of them now can accept each other in their life. Sometimes, she wonders how long Du Joon will going to kept their marriage as secret to their friends.

“Omma, it’s not good stalking people like that.”  Yoseob whispers at his mother’s ear. Mrs. Yoon startled with the appearance Yoseob who come from nowhere. She hit Yoseob at his arm.

“OMO… Yoseob-ah, don’t startled omma like that. Omma will go up easily, you get that?”  She massages her chest. Yoseob smiled and hugs Mrs. Yoon. He shook his head.

“Omma, you are not going anywhere, okay. I love you more than I love abeoji. Hehehe..” He kisses Mrs. Yoon on check. Mrs. Yoon then kisses him back on his forehead. If her husband heard what Yoseob saying just now, Yoseob will get a hit at his head by Mr. Yoon.

 

DU JOON’S POV

What are omma and Yoseob doing there? Don’t tell me they are stalking Mi Yoon and me. Aish, they always stick together like glue. Ah, let them be. I better worried about my Mi Yoon. She is more important to me now. ^^.

“Du Joon-ah, did you listening to me?”  Mi Yoon.

“Eh, you say something? So sorry, I can’t hear you. What are saying just now?”

“Ani, I wonder how long we are going to keep our marriage in secret? I’m worried as I think they are already suspicious on us.”  I can see how worried she is. Mianhae, Mi Yoon. I did not expect this will happen.

Ya, she’s right. I think it’s time to tell them about our marriage especially to Hyunseung. How dare he have a feeling to my Mi Yoon? >.<. But, how I’m going to tell them?

“Noona!!!!... How you feel after spending a whole day in house?”  Yoseob suddenly come between us. Aish, this kid is really… doesn’t interfere with adult’s conversation will you? >.<

“Yah, what are you doing here? I thought you have practice today?”  I try to chase him away by asking about his dance practice. He still in high school but already have his own band boy.

“Ah, I cancelled it just for Mi Yoon’s noona. I want to take care of her.”  Mi Yoon smiles when she hears that. Adwae, Mi Yoon. Don’t smiles to him.. >.<

“Thanks Yoseob but you don’t have to cancel your practice because of me. I’m fine.”  Yoseob shook his head. He holds Mi Yoon hand and kisses it. O.o? What are you think you doing, Yoseob? Even Mi Yoon seems stunned with his sudden action. Omma, take your baby before I kick at his . >.<

“Noona, I will take care of you until you fully recover and hyung; I know you are going to hit me or kick me after this. So, before you can do that… Omma! Help me; hyung is going to kick me.” As soon as he said that, he run out while makes his mocking face to me.

“Yah, Yoseob! You just wait there! This little brat… Yah, stop there!”  I started chase him and he keep mocking at me. OMO… is this my dongsaeng? =.=

End of POV