Du Joon... Mianhae..

I Love My Badgirl

“Mi Yoon-ah, could you do a favor for me please?”  Mi Yoon stopped helping Hee-Jin and moves toward Da-ni who was cleaning the potatoes.

“Yes, my dear Han Da-ni, what the favor you ask me to do?”  Da-ni smiled and passed a basket full of potatoes to Mi Yoon.

“Can you help me cleaning all this potatoes in the river? Piped water does not come out for sudden.”  Ask Da-ni while showing please-do-it-for-me face to her friend.

“Yah, this is your duty right? Plus, I’m too scared to go to the river by my own.”  Da-ni took her deep breath and then she whispered to Mi Yoon’s ear.

“Please, Mi Yoon. I want to help Hyunseung oppa with his spit.”  Later, she winked her eyes to Mi Yoon and ran toward Hyunseung who busying place the spit. Mi Yoon just shrugged and moved towards the river alone.

 

MI YOON’S POV

For no reason I have to replace your work Han Da-ni. >.< and I didn’t know that you have a crush to Hyunseung oppa. Well, it reliefs you are not crush on my Du Joon. Hehehe ^^.

Talking about Du Joon, I did not saw him this morning. Where did he go? Okay, I think not just him, AJ oppa also missing early in the morning. Seem like both of them were close.

“Ah, I hate this. Why suddenly there no water coming out from that pabo tap water? And I have to walk alone to that river. Ugh… >.<”

“Boooh!”  OMO…who the pabo who dare to startled me like that

“Omma!!”  I shout as loud as I can and because of that surprised, I throw a basket that containing the potatoes earlier. And guess what, all the potatoes fall into the river.

“Yah, Mi Yoon-ah, look what have you done? You throw all the potatoes into the river.”  Say Dongwoon. Oh, gosh. He can make that innocent face as if he did not do anything wrong. Pabo Dongwoon. >.<

“Yah, Dongwoon oppa. You are the one who should be blamed not me. Who’s asking you to startle me like that, huh? >.<”

“Ara. My fault, now what are we going to do?”

“Err… because you startled me just now, so you have to collect all the potatoes in the stream. Palli, before it goes too far.”  I push him into the stream. At first he was a bit of hesitant. But, after he saw my angry face at last he went down into the river.

“Mi Yoon-ah, come down and help me too. Don’t tell me that you are going to sit and watch while I’m alone picking these potatoes.”

“^__^. Well, oppa. That is what I want to do.”  I just smiled and sat down by the river and watched Dongwoon collect all potatoes. Serve you right, oppa. ^^.

“This is surely not fair. You are the one who throw all of it but why I’m the one who should collected them alone? I don’t care, come and help me. Palli, Mi Yoon-ah.”  He holds his waist and looks at me with angry face.

OMO… I thought I’m only scared to see Du Joon’s face when he got mad. Dongwoon oppa’s face when he got mad scarier than Du Joon. I went down into the water carefully but unfortunately I do not know what, I fell into the water and caused my foot sprain.

“Mi Yoon-ah, gwaenchanhni?”  Dongwoon ran towards me who being in pain. I just nodded my head and what I’m thinking right now is I WANT MY DU JOON. >.<

End of POV

 

Du Joon looks around the place and his eyes looking for Mi Yoon. He found Hyunseung was busy installing a grill with Da-ni. Hee-Jin helps Junhyung preparing ingredients for the grilling but he not seeing any sight of Dongwoon or Mi Yoon. He was with AJ just returned from town after seeking for the charcoal to use for grilling. He came near Hee-Jin and Junhyung who is busying preparing for the grilled kebab.

“Hee-Jin-ah, did you see Mi Yoon?”  Hee-Jin raised her head and look at Du Joon. Then, her eyes began to search for Mi Yoon.

“Well, just now she was here but now I do not know where she went to. But, why don’t you ask Da-ni? Because just now she was asking for help from Mi Yoon and I think she know where Mi Yoon is.”  Du Joon just nodded his head to hear the explanation from Hee-Jin.

He wanted to ask about Dongwoon when he suddenly heard the Dongwoon’s voice asking for help. All that was there was shocked to see Dongwoon help Mi Yoon who was crying in pain. Du Joon ran toward them but Hyunseung faster than him and helping Mi Yoon sit. His heart was hurt when he saw Hyunseung with Mi Yoon.

“Hyung, I think we should bring her to the hospital. She got serious injury in her leg.”  Say Dongwoon.

Listening to Dongwoon’s words, Du Joon immediately headed to his wife. He worried about Mi Yoon and wiped the tears that flowed from Mi Yoon’s eyes. Suddenly, Mi Yoon hugs Du Joon tightly and cries on his shoulder. Those who see especially Hyunseung was speechless. ‘She cries on his shoulder?’ mumble Hyunseung in his mind.

“Hyung, if I’m not mistaken, here is a nearby hospital. You can send her there for treatment.”  AJ recommending to Du Joon as if they call the doctor to come to their place will take time and may cause injured at Mi Yoon’s leg get worse. Without waiting for anything, Du Joon lifts Mi Yoon into the car. Hyunseung and the others followed from behind.

“Don’t worry; I will take care of her.”  Say Du Joon before he start his the car and drove away. Hee-Jin calming Da-ni who already crying. Hyunseung look at Dongwoon from top to bottom and signaled that he must tell the whole story how the incident can be happened. After Dongwoon told the whole stories, they have lost their mood to continue the activities as they worry about Mi Yoon’s condition.

Meanwhile, in the car over to the hospital there is no word that coming from Du Joon. His eyes focus on the road and he did not look at Mi Yoon. Mi Yoon started feeling uncomfortable. Despite the pain she bear, she does not like to see Du Joon silent.

“What are you doing near the river with Dongwoon?”  Before she could say anything, Du Joon already shot her with that question.

“Dongwoon oppa help me collect the potatoes that fell in the river but unfortunately I fell and sprained my foot.”  Mi Yoon dare not look at Du Joon. She knew he angry.

“Du Joon-ah, Mianhae. It was my fault...”  Say Mi Yoon. She cried and then Du Joon grasping her hand. She raises her head and saw Du Joon smiling at him.

“Gwaenchanhayo. As long as you safe, it’s enough to make me relieved. ^^.”  Mi Yoon is glad to see smiles from Du Joon. The pain that she suffers reduces as she has Du Joon by her side.

At the hospital, Mi Yoon treated as an outpatient but she must rest and can’t be actively moving as usual for the short term. Du Joon decided to send Mi Yoon back to their house in Seoul and asked his mother to come and take care of her. He called AJ and asked him to tell the other about their returned to Seoul.