The Best Or The Worse?

I Love My Badgirl

Mi Yoon comes home several hours later. She could not concentrate on the scenery in the morning around the neighborhood. When she steps into the house, she saw Da-ni and Hee-Jin with AJ, Dongwoon, Hyunseung and Junhyung were having their breakfast together but she did not see Du Joon with them.

“Hi, Mi Yoon-ah, long time no see you. ^^. Come and join us, AJ cooks pancakes for breakfast.” Dongwoon invited her to having breakfast with all of them.

“Ah, help yourself then. I’m going to change first but Dongwoon oppa, where Du Joon oppa?” ask Mi Yoon.

“Oh, he said he want to take a look around your house. I bet he must be upstairs.” Dongwoon answer without looking to Mi Yoon. He is enjoying his pancakes with chocolate sauce. Mi Yoon just nodded her head and headed to her room at upstairs.

 ******************Kim Mi Yoon’s Room*******************

Du Joon looks around the room. He really felt like he used to come here but he can’t remembered it much when suddenly he heard someone opened the door from outside and it was Mi  Yoon. She seems surprised to see Du Joon in that room.

“Du Joon? O.o. What are you doing here in my room and wait; how do you know this is my room?!” Mi Yoon shouted before she slow down her voice so as not to be heard by others.

“You really clueless, did you? You put your name on the door.” Say Du Joon with his slumber face. He then lying down at Mi Yoon’s bed like nothing happened. ‘Did I?’ Mi Yoon mumbles in her heart and walk out to ensure Du Joon’s words and then she slapped her head as she did put her name on the door.

“Kim Mi Yoon, are you still mad at me?”ask Du Joon in sudden. He already getting out of bed and sit at the chair.

“Why did you ask me that question while I’m the one who supposed to ask you the question? Are you still mad at me for leaving a hole on your shirt?”she ask Du Joon back the question but he shook his head.

“Aniya, I’ve been thinking that I’m not supposed to mad at you but Mi Yoon, that shirt…”

“Was given by your late girl friend? Ya, I know that.”Say Mi Yoon. ‘Ah, Du Joon, you always make me cry.’

“Mi Yoon-ah, I’m sorry for yelled at you. I know I’m wrong. Can you forgive me? And thanks for the shirt, it suits me well. I’m wondering how you know the size of my body. Did you sneak in my room while I’m sleeping and you… hehehe. ^__^”

“O.o??? Yah, YOUDIRTYMINDED! I’m not that kind of person, araso?” Mi Yoon already bashful and throw the pillow towards to Du Joon but he managed to avoid it.

“Hahahaha… Well, Mi Yoon it okay if you want to sneak in again in the future because I not going to locked my door and you are freely to enter in whenever you want. ^__^. I hope you enjoy this summer break as I’m already enjoys it as long as you’re here.”Du Joon walks out from the room before Mi Yoon turned up to crazy woman and throws all her pillow to him.‘Well, I think I’ve already remembered a little about this place.’ He mumbles in his heart while he’s holding his picture that he took from Mi Yoon’s drawer.

 

MI YOON’S POV

Ugh… that stupid Du Joon, what he think of himself? Well, at least he didn’t mad at me anymore, is that a good sign for me?

“Mi Yoon-ah, I’m sorry for yelled at you. I know I’m wrong. Can you forgive me? And thanks for the shirt, it suits me well. I’m wondering how you know the size of my body. Did you sneak in my room while I’m sleeping and you… hehehe. ^__^”

What does he means by I’m sneaking in his room? >.<. Aigoo… this is must be my worse summer. Jakkanman; AJ oppa and the others are here too right? So, Du Joon don’t you ever think that I’m going to sit and watch.

“Kim Mi Yoon, hwaiting! Hohohohohoo…^__^”

End of POV

 

“Eh, where everybody goes?”ask Mi Yoon when she see just Du Joon in the living room and she did not saw her friends and Du Joon’s friends.

“Ah, they went out. Did Hee-Jin or Da-ni told you that we are going to camping tomorrow?”

“Mwo? Camping?”Mi Yoon scratches her head. She wants to ask more but then she wandering why Du Joon don’t join them.

“Yah, Du Joon-ah, why don’t you go with them but stays here?”instead of answering the question, he give Mi Yoon a smile. Mi Yoon stunned with that, she quickly walks to the dining table to take her breakfast.

“Mi Yoon-ah, mind if I’m asking you something?” ask Du Joon. He headed to Mi Yoon and sit next to her. He was close to Mi Yoon until she can feel his breathe at her ear and Mi Yoon tries to distancing herself from Du Joon.

“Do you miss me?” that sudden question makes Mi Yoon hiccup. Her face turned bashful but she tries to cover it by quickly stand up from her sit.

“Yah, what kind of question is that? Of course I’m not missing you.” replies Mi Yoon but in a lower voice. She wants to make her moves to the sink but Du Joon stops her by holding her hand.

 

DU JOON’S POV

“Jeongmal? Are you sure you not missing me, Kim Mi Yoon?” I intentionally called her full name. I know she was nervous because I can see her trembling. Hohohoh… I love seeing her face when she bashful. ^^.

“Yah, Du Joon stops it right now. I’m told you already, I’m not missing you.” Aigoo… Mi Yoon, how long you want to keep this from me? Not missing me huh? But you keep my photo with you.

“Oh, okay then. I’ll make sure you will be missing me from now.” I kissed her on the lips with a passion. She seems surprised with my sudden action but she did not refuse it. Okay that our second kiss after our second kiss after marrying for a year.

“We’re home. ^^. Mi Yoon-ah, where are you?” She push me aside when Hee-Jin calling her. Ugh… Hee-Jin-ah, you ruined our romantic time. >.<

“Ah, I’m coming.” She left me? Mi Yoon-ah, you leaving me and go to your friend that ruined everything? Ugh… she’s really annoying. Well, at least I know we feel the same feelings. ^^

End of POV

 

“Ah, there you are. Mi Yoon-ah, tomorrow we are going to camping. AJ oppas told us that nearby there are the best place for camping. Please, Mi Yoon. Can we go camping with them? I bet you this must be the best summer we ever had. Hohoho… I can’t wait until tomorrow.” Cheers Hee-Jin in joys.

“Oh, I’m almost forgot. Tonight, Da-ni and I are going to help the other preparing for our camping tomorrow. Are you coming?” ask Hee-Jin.

“I think I can’t help you. I’ll have to call my omma.” Hee-Jin just nodded her head and running to AJ’s house that next to Mi Yoon’s house.

“You want to call omma? Waeyo?” ask Du Joon who just comes out from kitchen after Hee-Jin left.

“Aniya. I’m just missing her so I’m going to give her a call.”

“You missing your mother, how about me?” ask Du Joon. Then he kiss Mi Yoon at her lips before he go to AJ’s house and leaving Mi Yoon who already bashful with that sudden kiss from him.