Chapter seven – becoming his black rose.

Perfections That Come with Flaws

 

Chapter six – becoming his black rose.

“Heard you’re going to Eunbi noona’s recital.” Woohyun oppa said as he came into my room around six thirty that day/

“Yeah, I was about to ask you to take me over to Mihi’s so we could go to the recital from there.” I said.

“I got something for you.” He said, handing me a bag.

“You’ve been getting me a lot of things recently, oppa.” I said, taking the bag.

“It’s not all the time that I can stay home like this.” He said.

I smiled at him and took a look inside the bag and gasped.

“Wear that tonight. Please.” He said.

“I’ll get ready.” I said, beaming. Oppa had gotten me a cute peach colored dress with seamed bust along with matching rose gold gem drop diamond earrings completing the outfit with a gold snake ring and leather platform wedge sandals and even a ¾ sleeve blazer.

I quickly took a bath and changed. It was when I was brushing my hair that Woohyun oppa next came into my room.

“You look beautiful.” He grinned.

“Thanks. I love the ring.” I said, showing him the snake ring on my finger.

“Sometimes, I’d even mistake you for a boy. Do you…by any chance have an extra ticket?” he asked, hesitantly.

I laughed. “I knew you did all this to try to get something out of me. Sorry oppa, I don’t.”

“Aw, damn. I was hoping to meet noona…” he pouted.

“Oppa, noona has been dating for eight years now. You can give up on her.” I said.

“She’s been what? WHO?!” he demanded.

“Changmin oppa. He came over last summer and told me. Apparently, he got sick of you stalking her around like a mad cow.” I said, recalling the time which he had come over. He had almost eaten away half of the fridge that time…

“My heart…is broken into millions of pieces!” he said, dramatically. “Should I drive you over to Mihi’s now?” he asked, quickly changing the mood.

I laughed and looked at the clock on my cellphone. 7.02pm.

“Alright, let’s go.”

-

“Uwa! You look drop dead gorgeous, Ri-ah!” Mihi said as she climbed into oppa’s car. She was wearing a peach colored ruffled cocktail dress with jeweled feather shoulder duster earrings and strappy sling back sandals.

“You look really cute too.” I grinned.

“Oppa, are you also coming with us?” Mihi asked Woohyun oppa as he began to drive.

“Apparently no since my loving dongsaeng here didn’t bother to get a ticket for her brother who completed her whole outfit for the night.” He said, playfully glaring at me. Then he sighed dramatically. “I feel like I’ve been stabbed in the heart.”

Mihi and I laughed. “Oppa, you’re being really embarrassing.” I said.

“And now, she’s embarrassed of her own brother. I am really really hurt.” He said with another sigh.

“Aish, oppa!” I whined and hit his arm.

“Yah, yah, watch it. I’m driving here.” He said, getting serious at once.

.

“No, guys, don’t do this to me!” Minhyun wailed as Baekho and JR held his arms and feet while Ren and Aron stripped him. “This is ual harassment!”

“Oh, shut up. You’re going to a ballet recital of a world renowned ballet dancer. Not to mention your sister. You should dress properly.” Aron said as he went to get Minhyun’s tuxedo.

“You aren’t wearing suits!” Minhyun shouted.

“We’re getting to that. After dressing up the young prince.” Baekho grinned.

“Omo, hyung, Pokémon boxers!” Ren laughed.

“You wear Pororo boxers, you kid!” Minhyun shot back.

“Hey, we’re trying to extend your life by six seconds. Be grateful.” JR said.

“WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO BE ME?!”

-

“We’ll call when it ends. You’ll come, right?” I told Woohyun oppa as I got out of the car.

“Don’t go anywhere else, it’s a school night. Call me as soon as it finishes, got it?” Woohyun oppa said.

“I will. But where will you be?” I asked.

“Here and there with Sunggyu.” He answered.

“Don’t get drunk.” I warned him.

He nodded and headed off.

“Let’s go.” Mihi said, linking her arms with mine.

“Afterwards, we should go backstage. To meet Eunbi unnie. Okay?” I said.

Mihi nodded eagerly.

I didn’t even notice a five familiar boys gawking at us.

.

“That was not Yuri..” Baekho muttered, absolutely stunned by the innocent looking girl’s beauty.

“You’re right, that wasn’t. Why would she be in my noona’s recital anyway?” Minhyun said at once, trying to get rid of the image of Yuri in his head.

“Maybe they’re both as vicious. Wow, Hyun-ah, I’d be afraid of picking a fight with Yuri.” Aron commented.

“Don’t make Yuri sound so bad.” JR defended the young girl. “Maybe they just know each other.”

“Let’s just goo~!” Ren whined, pulling Minhyun’s and JR’s suit’s sleeve.

“Aish, this rascal.”

-

Mihi and I were adjusting in our seats when Mihi let out a huge gasp. I turned to the direction she was facing and my eyes fell out of their sockets.

Minhyun stood there with his left eye twitching when he saw us.

“Yah, go in.” I heard JR’s voice from behind him. Gulping, Minhyun walked over to the seat next to mine and sat there.

I turned away immediately. What was he doing there?!

I felt my cellphone vibrate in my hand. It was a text from Ren oppa.

/Ri-ah! You look really pretty! ^^ Hyungs all admit other than Minhyun hyung.

Are you okay now? You didn’t look okay this morning../

I smiled at the text and hit the reply button.

/Thank you, oppa! That arrogant prince doesn’t know how to be nice, I know.

Don’t worry, I feel better. It was just something that happened./

Not soon after I sent that, I got another text from him.

/Was it something Minhyunnie did?/

Yes would be half a lie and half a truth. So would be no.

/Not exactly. You don’t have to worry about it. It’s all finished now. ^^

It’s about to start! Eunbi unnie is a good dancer!/

I pressed send, quickly ending our conversation. I didn’t want to miss even a little part of  the concert.

But just then, I got another text. This time from the arrogant prince.

/What are you doing here?!/

I glared at the screen of the phone.

“Because I want to watch, why else.” I growled in a low voice.

“How do you know her?” he asked, leaning downwards to whisper to me.

“I could ask you the same thing.” I whispered back.

We glared at each other for a while before the recital started.

-

“Uwa, unnie did a good job, didn’t she?” Mihi said as we stood up from our seats after the recital finished.

“She did. Let’s go meet her!” I said. The NU’EST boys had already left in a hurry. Of all five of them, Minhyun was the most reluctant to leave. JR had to drag him out of his seat. He was whining and wailing like a little kid. Thankfully, Mihi didn’t notice this.

“First text Woohyun oppa.”Mihi said. I nodded and took out my cellphone.

/Oppa, where are you? The recital finished but we’re going to meet Eunbi unnie. Come in around after thirty minutes, okay?/

I waited for the reply. Soon, it came.

/Anneyong, Yuri-ah. It’s Sunggyu oppa. Woohyunnie drank a lot and passed out. I’m driving him back to your house. So it’ll take me around an hour to get there. But you’ll be okay with Eunbi noona, right? Don’t go anywhere else, I’ll be there as soon as possible!/

I replied as I’ll be okay and quickly headed backstage.

It was first crowded around the area but when we got backstage, the crowd disappeared. We were stopped by the security guards at first but Changmin oppa came out and let us in when I called him.

“Were you here the whole time?” I asked him as he led us inside.

“Even if I have a busy schedule, I can’t miss out on this! She’s been in the States for four years!” Changmin oppa said.

I nodded. “How’s Yunho oppa and everyone?” I asked.

“They’re fine. Oh, I should warn you. Eunbi saw her dongsaeng after four years so she’s in a bad mood. He didn’t contact her after he moved to Korea from the States and it turns out he’s in the fifth school this year.” Changmin oppa said.

“Oh? Alright…” I muttered.

“HOW CAN YOU BE IN FIVE SCHOOLS ALREADY?!” we heard Eunbi noona shout and a crash as we got closer.

“Noona, I’m sorry!” another voice whined. Another very familiar voice.

Gasping, I quickly ran ahead of Changmin oppa and Mihi.

It couldn’t be..

“Unnie!” I exclaimed as I got there. Minhyun was on the ground with his face red from probably slaps.

“Ah! Yuri!” she gasped. But before she could say more I rushed over to Minhyun.

“Are you okay?” I asked him.

He didn’t say anything but looked up at Eunbi unnie. “How do you know each other?” he asked.

Neither of us answered his question, however.

“Unnie, he’s your dongsaeng. I think this is a little too much, even if he has been in five or more schools..” I said, looking up at Eunbi unnie.

“How do you know her?” Minhyun asked, turning to me. I didn’t answer him but I helped him stand up.

“Can you try talking, please?” I begged Eunbi unnie. She sighed.

“Why are you even protecting him, Yuri-ah? How do you know him?” she asked, sitting on a chair nearby. Minhyun also turned to face me, with the same question. I smiled at them both.

“He was my black knight, I’m just returning a favor by being his black rose(1).” I said. “Now start over. Arrogant prince just walked into the room.” I said, moving aside.

“Tch. Madam G.” he said.

“Hey, you better do it before I begin to regret trying.” I said, glaring at him.

He sighed. “Noona, I’m sorry. After I moved, I was judged a lot and omma and appa didn’t care. So I lived with the rest of NU’EST. I’m sorry I’ve been to five schools this year; I’ll make sure I don’t go to a sixth one. I’m sorry I didn’t contact you, I lost my old phone while I was in a fight with some bastards who was making dirty comments about you.” He said with his head down.

“Unnie, your turn.” I said, turning to Eunbi unnie.

“Fine, I’ll just believe what you said because Yuri wants me to. But then again, how do you know each other?” she asked.

“Oh, we’re one, neighbors and two, schoolmates.” I answered at once.

Eunbi unnie looked at him and then me. Her eyes met mine for a split second then turned back to Minhyun.

“Yuri, can you wait outside for a second? I need to talk to Minhyun alone.” she said.

I nodded and walked out. By that time, Changmin oppa and Mihi had only arrived there.

“Why did you run ahead?” Mihi asked.

“I was just worried for who might have been unnie’s dongsaeng. You heard her shout, right?” I asked, smiling.

“Why did you come out, then?” Changmin oppa asked.

“Unnie said she wanted to talk alone with arrogant pri – I mean Minhyun-ssi.” I said, quickly correcting myself.

“Minhyun-ssi? As in NU’EST’s Minhyun-ssi?” Mihi asked again. I nodded.

“Wow. So he’s in a gang but dead rich.” She said. All of a sudden, we heard a loud shout from inside.

xxx

(1)Black rose– if the male savior is called the black knight, the female savoir is called the black rose.

--

A/N: okay, i'll admit, i felt really really guilty. how is it? does double updates make you feel better?

also, i forgot on the previous chapters. thank you so much for the subbers! i know this should come last, but i have to write before i forget again, right? thank you so much, dear subscribers! i'm happy to know that you all like the story!

lets see...first to the scene where they strip minhyun! i loved writing that. i made them all so evil. they give off a dbsk aura for me. in that and in reality, don't you think so? 

on the topic of dbsk, the changmin mentioned here is dbsk's maknae changmin. he's already debuted. in this story, so far, the only non-debuted group is nu'est, remember that, okay? like said before (i don't remember what chapter), woohyun's on vacation. or...have i said that before? if i hadn't, woohyun's on break after promoting. hope that clears things up! other artists will also be joining in the story, every here adn there!

and then, once again, both of them (yuri and minhyun) are at each other's necks. a little too childish, should i say? nah, children would act like children. 

but however, minhyun must be really tahkful, don't you think? eunbi was really beating him up, the boys and he really weren't kidding about extending life. but then again, he came from a perfectionist backgrounf even though he wasn't one.

yuri was really kind, right? or maybe it was just because she wanted the impression eunbi had of her to be a good one? but then again, she's still keeping that secret from mihi. makes me feel pity for her. i'd say she's a really good liar. but she's doing it for mihi's good, she's being a good friend...right?

well guys, enjoy reading. thank you, subbers (I REMEMBERED! :O ♥) and all others who want to sub are always welcomes and loved! ^^ ♥

 

teaser for next chapter...

My face flushed into a darker shade of red at the thought. How could unnie even think that?! 

x

“Ah, Yuri-ah, please take care of Minhyunnie.” She said.

x

“And Jonghyun said we’d endure the pain together..” he muttered. “That punk is so dead when I catch him..” he growled.

x

At that moment, I saw Minhyun pass by, also on a call. He didn’t seem to pay attention to me.

“I don’t know oppa,” I said, my eyes following Minhyun. “I might have school.”

“Flight reaches Incheon airport at seven. Free all your plans, please!” he begged.

“Alright, I’ll try to see if I can.” I said with a smile. suddenly I heard the voice of some drunken men from behind me. I turned around to see them, looking at me with a erted gaze.

x

Please! Minhyun oppa!

 

 

my, my, was that a little too much? xD

well, enjoy these gifs of hoya oppa, yongguk oppa and kikwang oppa as a little something on their birthday!