chapter forty seven – running away.

Perfections That Come with Flaws

chapter forty seven- running away.

Anyone could see that Ren and the rest of NU’EST clearly hated Mihi and her guts. Her presence alone pissed the boys off. Sure, Yuri didn’t know what the heck Mihi had done to ruin their life, her life, but she as well knew that they hated her.

Why try getting them to actually talk?

Ren wanted to ask her, interrogate her until she’d stop it with trying to get them to talk, but then again, Yuri was always a fragile girl. He was too scared of breaking her.

But it was also tiring to see Yuri waste her energy into something useless as that.

He caught Mihi glancing at him and he turned to glare at her. Mihi glared back before turning away. Yuri sighed.

Ren pitied her, Yuri. But what could he do? At that point, he was useless. She was going through so much emotional trauma and here her best friend was being a to her other best friends and she didn’t know how much more of a she could be. Ren really pitied her.

But then again, what could he do?

.

I knew it was a stupid and useless idea to get them to talk, but I had nothing else to do, no one else to talk to. If I talked to either of them, the other would be left out. And I didn’t want that to happen to either, especially Ren oppa. And besides, I wanted to know what the hell had happened.

But I knew that at this rate, or at least at that moment, I wouldn’t find out. I guess I was too stubborn.

Maybe I thought they’d make up. Maybe I’d have both of my best friends with me. But they were all maybes.

As the teacher drawled on about circles, I started getting bored. To me, it was a first. In all my life, I had restrained from getting bored during a lesson, any lesson, whether it be in school or elsewhere. Maybe it was because I was preoccupied with other thoughts.

I felt my phone vibrating against my leg, inside my bag. During a time when the teacher wasn’t looking, I took it out.

/Have you eaten?/

It was Minhyun. I bit back a smile as I replied.

/It’s not lunch yet. Have you?/

/Don’t feel like eating. School ends in when?/

/But you should. Three more hours, why?/

/I’ll eat with you./

I smiled, but quickly turned my attention back to the teacher as he turned towards the class. “Any questions?” he asked.

Immediately, I raised my hand. “I don’t understand the last part, teacher.” Innocently, I said. “Can you please explain it again?”

“Alright.” He said, and I smiled victoriously. Never in my life had I lied to a teacher to get him to face away from me, so that I can do my own things. It felt strange, but yet, a sensation of happiness overcame it.

Mihi turned around and took a glance at me. I shrugged at looked at my phone.

/Run away with me, Yuri./

I took a glance at Mihi, who’s back was now facing to me as she was listening to the teacher, and then at Ren oppa who seemed to be deep in his sleep.

/I’m waiting for you./

.

As the bell rang for lunch, all students started to rush out of their classes. Pushing and shoving each other aside, they ran to get in line for the canteen first, not to get stuck in the queue.

Baekho frowned. Seriously, what was their deal? Couldn’t they bring their lunch from home? At least that way, they won’t have to stand in queue.

As he walked towards Yuri and Ren’s class, these thoughts flooded in his mind. At least, that was until he saw Yuri exit the class. He smiled. He might have long accepted the fact that Yuri was Minhyun’s and had always been, but that didn’t prevent him from having feelings for her, did it? He felt guilty; trying to get her time when Minhyun wasn’t with her, bu all’s fair in love and war, right?

But as he walked towards her, he noticed something different in her expression. Slightly pale, she showed signs of fatigue. He looked at Ren who was walking beside her and saw that he hadn’t noticed that. Her smile wasn’t as bright as it used to be and she seemed to be wobbling. Before he knew it, she had collapsed.

It took him a few minutes to react to the situation. Everyone was in shock. Ren was the first one to act. He knelt down beside Yuri whose had at hit the floor rather hard.

“Yuri? Rin-ah! Rin-ah!” he called, picking up her head, his voice completely covered with worry.

Baekho pushed everyone in front of him aside and went up to Yuri. “Yuri..” he whispered, and felt her forehead. Not that warm, but still.

Getting her on his back, he rushed towards the staircase, not knowing what the hell to do.

.

/Where will we go, Minhyun?/

/Where do you want to go?/

/Surely, we can’t leave Korea!/

/We can. Name the place and I’ll take you there./

/Minhyun, are you even serious about this?/

/I’m more serious than you think I am./

/Then tell me. Where will we go, how can we go? We don’t have any money, nor anyone to rely on./

/You have me to rely on. I won’t drag you out to the wild and leave you there./

/Minhyun!/

/Woohyun hyung will give us the money. Haeun noona will give us a place to stay. Changmin hyung will charter a jet. Eunbi noona will get us into a school. I’ll get a job and support us, financially, if we can’t support ourselves with Woohyun hyung’s money./

/We’ll be in debt!/

/Like I said, I’ll get a job. I’ll repay that debt. Right now, my priority is to get us out of here./

/…
Minhyun?/

/Yes./

/Thank you. For everything./

Unsent message from Yuri to Minhyun

I love you.

Unsent message from Minhyun to Yuri

It’s because I love you.


 

shotuout!

i've always thought lovers running away and living while facing all the circumstances was romantice, cute even. 
what do you think will happen next? toss in your thoughts below! ♥