Chapter fourteen – hyein noona.

Perfections That Come with Flaws

Chapter fourteen – hyein noona.

“If the cost of organizing the concert in 2004 was..”

I rolled my eyes as the teacher kept drawling. It was maths period. The longest and most boring period invented in history. And right next to that is history. The period that follows. Goodie..

I closed my eyes for a moment, trying to get relax them. My eyes felt like burning from looking at the blackboard for so long.

“Yuri-ssi.” At the voice of my name being called my eyes shot open. Everyone in the class was staring at me.

“Yes, teacher?” I asked like an innocent little student.

“You were sleeping.” He said with a raised eyebrow.

“Sleeping? Oh, no. I was just mentally doing the sum. The answer should be $346.5.” I said, at once, telling a random answer. A smile spread over the teacher’s face.

“I knew I wouldn’t be disappointed by you.” He said. “If only some others were like you…” he said, his voice becoming lower as his eyes trailed towards Ren and Minhyun. Everyone turned towards them, this time.

Minhyun had his head on the table facing the right, his long arms extended over to Ren’s chair on which Ren was sitting and playing his Nintendo with his feet on the table. I couldn’t help but smile at them.

As soon as it, the smile, came onto my face, it disappeared. I couldn’t pretend to know them in school…dang. =\

In a matter of seconds, the teacher walked over to Ren and snatched the Nintendo from him.

“Yah! I’m on the final stage!” Ren shouted. The teacher glared at him but then his reaction changed when Ren glared back at him. He looked…frightened.

“You will get it after class ends.” He said, clearing his throat to make himself sound more natural. Then he tried waking Minhyun up. First, he just gently poked him. Then pushed his head.

Ren was glaring at the teacher hatefully. He crossed his arms over his chest and turned around at sat on the chair. In that time, since no one would be able to see my face because I was facing back, I gave him a motion to wake Minhyun up. Ren merely rolled his eyes. But since I had insisted he turned to Minhyun.

“Yah. Wake up.” Ren said in a bored tone. The only reply Ren got was Minhyun’s arms dragging the chair away, causing Ren to lose his balance and fall onto the floor. Chuckles and giggles were heard from here and there.

“Yah! Wake up, you bastard!” Ren screamed as he stood up, grabbing Minhyun’s hair.

“Ah, ah, aish!” Minhyun woke up at once, fixing is hair. “The nerve of this..” Minhyun had lifted his fist to punch Ren but then only noticed that the teacher was standing by their side.

“Do you have something to say?” being older, Minhyun spoke.

The teacher was taken well aback by his statement. It left his mouth hanging and his tongue at loss of words.

“If you don’t, give that to me. We’ll be taking our leave.” He said and snatched the Nintendo without much force applied and gave it to Ren. He shoved his hands inside his pockets and yawned. “Math..makes you so sleepy..” I heard him mutter as he walked out, Ren following him, taking the band he used to tie his hair back in, letting his hair loose.

I felt my hand get a squeeze. “Minhyun oppa is so cool! Ren oppa is so hot!” it was the girl that sat next to me, Shin Maya.

I smiled at her.

It was only after few seconds that I realized what she had said.

Minhyun oppa is so cool? Ren oppa is so hot?

Wow, speak of change in taste.

.

“Let’s go!” as soon as the lunch bell rang, Mihi began pulling my arm.

“Where? Why in such a hurry?” I asked her, standing up, however.

“I don’t want Minhyun to get crowded by a bunch of girls! I gave him the band room key, he has to declare that you’re his girlfriend!” she said.

“What?! We’re not dating, Mihi! When are you going to get that through that thick skull of yours?!” I demanded poking her forehead with my fingers. 

I was seriously angry. I had told her that I didn’t like her but she still didn’t give up. I didn’t mind her dreaming fantasies about me and him but not doing such a thing as him declaring such a thing, a lie at that.

“Are you angry?” Mihi asked.

I exhaled loudly. “No, just annoyed.”

“You’re angry. I’m sorry.” Mihi apologized at once.

“I’m not angry. Let’s just go have lunch, I’m hungry.” I said, dismissively.

“Alright..”

Just as I was about to exit, a hand slammed onto the table. A long one, at that. The owner of the hand was no other than Minhyun.

Save me!” he whined in a low whisper.

I stared at him confused. Quickly looking around the class, I noticed that it was completely empty other than us three of us.

“What? Why?” I asked, looking at him straight in the eye.

“The girls won’t stop chasing us! Look, I saved you too. Save me!” he said, grabbing my shoulders and shaking me.

“What girls? Where are the others, then?” I asked, quickly, placing my handson his, trying to gently remove them.

Minhyun was still trying to catch his breath. He removed his hands but held onto mine. Then he cupped them inside his hands.

“Lost them while jumping down from the roof. Just say you’ll help me.” he begged.

“Jumping down from where?! Aren’t you hurt anywhere?” I demanded, searching for his hands for any injuries.

MInhyun gulped and shook his head. He was still panting and unable to catch his breath. He fell onto his knees in front of me.

“Just say so.” he begged. I took a glance at Mihi, then back to Minhyun.

With a gentle tug he pulled me to sit on the chair.

“How can I help you?” I asked him, feeling both sorry and scared for him.

At that moment, his cellphone rang. “I…can you just block anyone who comes in here. This is important for me.” he said, looking rather frustrated.

Mihi and I nodded as Mihi went over to the door.

“Mou..I was so hungry..” I muttered to myself.

“Noona!” I heard Minhyun say into the phone. He sounded happy and excited. I looked at him. He looked happy and excited too.

“Ah, no, noona! Don’t say things like that!” Minhyun said, scratching the back of his head and also making hand motions as he said so. His face was slightly red. It made me curious. He couldn’t be talking to Eunbi unnie, right? He’s never talk to Eunbi unnie like that. Maybe…maybe it was the noona that he liked. Like…how Mihi had said.

“I’m in…school. Is noona proud of me?” he asked, sounding like an absolute child. He looked really cute, all of a sudden. Not handsome like usual, but cute.

Wait…did I just say that he was normally handsome?

Yeah, I did. What was wrong with admitting it to myself? He didn’t know it.

At that moment, I found myself contrasting the cute Minhyun and the handsome Minhyun. I found myself leaning towards the handsome him. If he was like this to me…awkward would not be able to define the atmosphere.

“When are you coming, noona? I’ll book a while row for noona’s next recital if you’re there.” He said.

I scowled. Okay, this noona is starting to become really full of herself. What if this noona of his was catching him under her spell and using him? Pathetic..

“Hyein noona..” Minhyun muttered.

Oh, so Hyein was her name.

“No, you don’t have to! It’s lunch. Even if it wasn’t, I wouldn’t have hung up on you!” Minhyun said.

I mentally gagged. He was totally under her spell. He looked so pathetic.

“Fine…but when you’re coming back, call me first, okay? Not even Eunbi noona. Or even Changmin hyung.” Minhyun said. “Alright, okay. Take care of yourself, noona..”

Pathetic Minhyun. Any girl would have been better than that conceited sounding older girl. What was it that made him fall for her anyway? Was it because of her that he never dated? So she was the one who was preventing him from enjoying life. Not enjoying as in becoming addict, but by that age, a guy like that not having a girlfriend was totally impossible. But this girl…

Something about her made me want to really do something to her…

A/N : yes! finally! is it a late update? i tried to make it faster but the biology teacher is KILLING me! she's making us wait for extra class 3/5 school days in a week. on top of that, comp miss is thinking of giving us extra class TWO HOURS on saturday. and physics takes tuesday, that makes 5/7 days a week of extra class. don't get me started on tutions, i have like only HALF AN HOUR to bath, change, eat after comming from school and before going to tution. IT'S MENTAL TORTURE, IF IT ISN'T PHYSICAL! 

on the topic of the story, that question which was used first? it was from o'level past papers xD i was going through them and i thought i'd use it. the question i used in the previous chapter is also from the o'level past papers. hey! i have to revise!

seems like the girls in school had a HUGE change in preference. does yuri really think of it the way she thinks she does? she'd obviously feel some insercurity. after all, until then they were her oppas, then mihi found out and now they are the whole school's girl population's oppas!

SKINSHIP! more and more skinship between the MinRi couple! cute, wasn't it? more candy for my readers!

and just then, the er had to appear. but then again, a it couldn't be s story without a er, right? 

hyein makes her grand entrance, looking like a total to yuri. she thinks that hyein is so arrogant that she's using minhyun to get whatever she wants. is she really like that? or maybe yuri's just assuming. it can't be like minhyun could fall for a complete ! on the other hand, minhyun is young and inexperianced in love. he could have fallen for a complete btich without knowing...

yuri's indirectly feeling jealous! cute, isn't it? or do you think it's too early? they have become close, it obvious for yuri to feel somthing like that.

want to know what happens next? curious? see that button up there saying 'subscribe'? don't think, just click it! you'll find out for sure what happens next. all my already subbers, i love you all very much! and my readers too, kaya-chan loves you!

'til next time, kaya, over and out! JA NE~! 

wow, extra long author's note...

 

teaser for next chapter...

“Oppa, are you jealous?” 

x

Before I could hang up, Minhyun grabbed my wrist and pulled me close to him. I was speechless. He was so fast. 

 

sorry guys, i have no idea how to give teasers for the next chapter! but you'll like it, i promise! (especially the skinship in it. buwahahaha. omg, that was a teaser! o:)