Chapter thirteen – things between jr and woohyun.

Perfections That Come with Flaws

 

Chapter thirteen – things between jr and woohyun.

“But look,” Minhyun said, pointing his finger into the book. “the new price is $9350, and all we’re doing is adding o.5%. How does the answer become 9396.75?!” he demanded.

“You idiot!” I said, pushing his forehead with two fingers. “How do you add the 0.5%? 9650 into 0.5 over hundred and answer plus 9350 gives 9396.75!”

Minhyun stayed silent for a while, staring at the book.

“So it’s like that..”

I sighed. Mihi was enjoyed herself by watching romance chick-flicks in our basement while I had to be stuck teaching this guy math.

It was Thursday, exactly three days after the Woohyun oppa sick incident. I did attend the school next day only to get flooded with questions about Woohyun oppa. It was annoying.

Also, after that day, Minhyun had brought Mihi over every single day. While Mihi took care of all household stuff, he had gotten me to tutor him during that time. He was such a pain. The question which was given wasn’t even difficult, yet he wasn’t able to understand. He was really stupid.

“Hey..” he said after a while.

“I swear if you say that I explained wrong one more time, I’m going to rip your head off.” I warned.

“Aish.” he glared at me. “I was merely going to thank you but you threaten me like noona would. What are you, her long lost twin sister?”

I stuck my tongue out at him then pointed at the book. “Try to do this last one on your own. It’s rather simple, compared the last one.”

Minhyun sighed. “Marcus receives…”

-

“Assa!(1) Finally done!” Minhyun exclaimed. “Beat that, Marcus!”

Finally done! You give a new definition to dumb.” I said, rolling my eyes and closing the book. “How long are you going to come to me for tutoring again?”

“Until I find another way to make you suffer. This isn’t half as bad, don’t you think? We both suffer this way.” He said.

I gawked at him.

“You’re mentally retarded!” I said and threw the nearest pillow on my bed, which I was sitting right beside, at him. He skillfully dodged it and gave me a look.

“You’re really asking for it, aren’t you?” he said. I let out a squeal as he lunged at me with the pillow I threw at him.

“Yah!” I laughed. Minhyun was making growling sounds like bears as he crawled after me on the bed. He was also laughing.

At one point, we ended up in a really awkward position. I was lying on the bed with a pillow in my hand, trying to block Minhyun’s attacks as he sat on my legs and hit me with the pillow. We were too much caught in the pillow fight that we didn’t even notice the position until Mihi came in and dropped the glass of water she was holding.

“Are you still going to insist on not becoming an item?” she teased.

“We’d become anything but a couple.” I said at once, pushing him away and sitting up. But he only ended up lying on the bed next to me.

“Even friends with benefits?” Minhyun asked with a devilish smirk on his face.

“ert.” I said, with a half-smile, hitting him with a pillow.

“What, you want to go for another round?” he asked, sitting up at once. I wasn’t able to do anything, Minhyun began tickling my sides.

“YAH!” I shouted in between my giggles. Minhyun was only laughing evilly and tickling me.

“Really, these two..” this time, it wasn’t Mihi’s voice. we both turned around to see JR standing there.

I grinned and taking the advantage of the oblivious state which Minhyun was in, I tried tickling his sides. Nothing happened.

He looked at me with an emotionless face. “I’m not ticklish.”

I mentally face palmed. Embarrassed, I quickly escaped to JR and Mihi.

“What are you doing here, anyway? You never said you wanted tutoring.” Minhyun asked.

“You never asked. Neither did you tell me that you were getting tutored by little Yuri.” JR shot back.

“Whatever. What are you doing here?” Minhyun asked, his face getting annoyed.

“Ah, Rin-ah, you said your oppa is sick, right? Can I talk to him in private?” JR questioned, turning to me.

“Uh…sure. But why?” I asked, confused. Why did he want to talk to Woohyun oppa all of a sudden? And especially in private. What was there that they couldn’t discuss with me there?

JR smiled and messed with my hair before walking past me.

“It’s the second room.” I called after him. he just nodded.

“What’s with him?” I blurted out, turning back to the others.

“Trust us, you wouldn’t want to know.” Minhyun said.

“Why?”

“You just wouldn’t.”

I glared at him.

“So, what were you watching just now?” Minhyun asked Mihi, seemingly striking up a conversation.

“Secret Garden.” She said, dramatically. “My favorite!”

“Che.” I scoffed. “What happens in it, a rich guy falls for poor girl at first sight things happen, souls switch, they get married and live happily ever after.”

Things happen is should be said as exciting things happen. I like the story a lot.” Mihi defended herself.

“I’d agree with her, the story had a twist to the original Cinderella that catches quite the interest. And the ending isn’t the normal happy ending either.” Minhyun said, thoughtfully. “What do you prefer better?”

“City Hunter.” I grinned, my face nearly glowing.

“Ah, ah, too much politics. I only like it because of Lee Minho.” Mihi said, waving her hand.

“Yah!” I growled at her. “What do you have to say, Mr. Movie Critic?” I teased Minhyun turning to him.

“I have to say…why are we suddenly talking about dramas?”

“You started it!” Mihi and I said at once.

“Fail.”

The both of us just laughed at him.

.

“Hey.” JR casually greeted as he closed the room door behind him.

“What do you want?” Woohyun asked at once with pure hatred in his voice.

“I just came to visit a sick person, is that bad?” JR asked, innocently.

“If you don’t have any business here then get out of here.” Woohyun commanded instantly.

JR’s smile disappeared as he continued to stare at Woohyun without talking. His stare was rather emotionless, but Woohyun could feel pain fueling his anger from those eyes of his. It wasn’t the same hatred that Woohyun had for him. It was way different.

“If I could have, I’d have brought ddokodeng.(2) I remember that you used to eat if whenever we went to Busan together.” JR said, sadness hinted his voice as he sat down on a chair beside the bed. “It’s strange that you chose singing as a career. But then again, it explains how you got that arrogance from.”

“What are you implying?” Woohyun asked, suspiciously.

“Nothing. I’ll just directly say it. Don’t tell anything about us to Yuri. She needs to know from her mother.” JR said, looking around. He turned to Woohyun to meet his eyes. “That’s all I’d ever ask from you. Other than taking good care of her.”

“If you think I can’t take good enough care of her, why don’t you take care of her on your own?” Minhyun spat at JR hatefully. “Why make me bother?”

“Looks like you’ve already told her something, right? Hyung, I always knew you were rash but not that you were stupid.” JR said.

“Is your visit done? Can you leave?”

“I’ll leave you. Enjoy your growing hatred.” JR said, standing up. “But just so you know, if you’re the first to strike, she’s never going to end up in your arms to be comforted by.”

“She won’t end up in yours either, Nam Jonghyun.”

xxx

(1)Assa! – an exclamation used when something awfully good happens to one, must like awesome! or great!

(2)Ddokedeng – it’s a skewered rice cake which you eat with Soy sauce. It’s famously made in Busan.

--

A/N: i'm updating now because i probably won't be able to update later. i'm writing chapter sixteen now, but its on my laptop which has no connection to internet D: and chapter fifteen is going to be short.

SKINSHIP! i lvoe writing skinship chapters, here's a whole load of skinship for you guys! tickling is just the perfect excuse for skinship, isn't it?

jr and woohyun have a special relationship. nam jonghyun, he said. so it seems that they really are related, aren't they? i'll just keep it short. the more i talk, the more i reveal. i'll just keep teasing you guys :P

i'm thinking of writing another au story, this time ft. exo's luhan & sehun. not a hunhan fic, sorry. should i? i'm addicted to luhan these days...

 

teaser for next chapter...

“I knew I wouldn’t be disappointed by you.” He said. “If only some others were like you…” he said, his voice becoming lower as his eyes trailed towards Ren and Minhyun. Everyone turned towards them, this time.

Minhyun had his head on the table facing the right, his long arms extended over to Ren’s chair on which Ren was sitting and playing his Nintendo with his feet on the table. I couldn’t help but smile at them.

x

“Yah. Wake up.” Ren said in a bored tone. The only reply Ren got was Minhyun’s arms dragging the chair away, causing Ren to lose his balance and fall onto the floor. Chuckles and giggled were heard from here and there.

“Yah! Wake up, you bastard!” Ren screamed as he stood up, grabbing Minhyun’s hair.