Unknown

Wanted: Perfect Husband

HEEEYYY!!!!! IVE REACHED 15 COMMENTS!!! AND AT THE SAME DAY WITH MY 'A SECOND CHANCE' FIC!!! :DD Thank youuuu soooo muchhh!!! but i have to increase the number by i little coz i'm not done with the next chapter just yet. so lets say.... 20? :) try your best guys! :)

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

“Number 7” the receptionist called out.

I didn’t even look up. All I’m waiting for is the number 13 to be called out. Imagine that! THIRTEEN! This clinic is so damn slow! Seriously, if its not for Hyerin getting sick and asking me to accompany her like a little child, I wouldn’t be stuck here.

“Whycan’t you ask your Yoseob Oppa to accompany you instead?” I complained.

“I’m sick unnie. I don’t want him to be sick too. He has a soccer tournament in a few days..” Hyerin said with a nasal. So you care if he got sick and not me?? Some sister you are Hyerin..

I’m sitting on one side of the leather couch, surrounded by sick people. There are children too. So you can just imagine the cries and whines from them. I don’t hate kids. I just… get easily irritated by their cries.

I’m just minding my own business and playing games in my iphone while Hyerin keep sneezing and coughing next to me. Suddenly I received a message from an unknown number.

From: Unknown

Hello.

Who the heck is this? How did he or she get my number? I’m bored anyway. Let’s just continue.

To: Unknown

Hi.

If that simple text will make this person keep on with the conversation, its either he/she is bored as hell like me or, he want to get to know me so badly.

My phone vibrated a few seconds later.

From: Unknown

Whatcha doing?

I frowned. My face was clueless. This person talks as if we know each other very well.

To: Unknown

Waiting in a clinic. Its been hoursss…

Surprsingly, I’m messaging the person like a friend. When I don’t even know him.

From: Unknown

You’re sick?

Wow.. concerned much?

To: Unknown

Nah.. My sister is.

My phone vibrated.

From: Unknown

Right.. I’m bored. I bet you are too. Wanna play a game?

I knew it! Should I? And then I got a plan.

To: Unknown

Okay. Let’s play 20 questions. You start.

Let’s see how you respond now. You wouldn’t want your identity to be revealed right? I smirked. The reply took quite long that I thought the person has stopped messaging. My smile vanished when I got a reply.

From: Unknown

Are you single?

Okay so this is how you wanna play it huh.. Game on!

To: Unknown

Yes. Are you a male or female?

Let’s get the basics first. It sounds kinda stupid though. He already asked if I’m single. Isn’t it obvious he’s a guy Hyuna? Too late logic, I’ve pressed send.

From: Unknown

Both.

Ohhhhkaaayyy…. Awkward.

From: Unknown

Hahahaha!! Kidding… Male. How old are you?

I sighed. I really thought he was serious. If he knows me, he should know that I’m a lady. Didn’t he ever hear that asking a girl’s age is sensitive? Oh whatever..

To: Unknown

25. Do I know you?

Time to crack the code..

From: Unknown

Yes. Favourite snack?

Hmm.. I know him. Snack? Random much?

To: Unknown

French fries. Have I seen you before?

I may know someone but never seen the person right? Is that possible?

From: Unknown

Yup. Favourite flavour?

I’ve seen him… hmm… getting closer..

To: Unknown

Chocolate definitely. How did you get my number?

Hah! The last question will definitely crack the code.

From: Unknown

From my phone. Why are you talking to a stranger?

Hello Mr. Obvious! Errghh!! Why am I talking to a stranger?? True that. Why am I talking to him? Oh yeah. I was bored.

To: Unknown

Firstly, I’m bored. Secondly, we are not technically strangers. You said I know you. Are you handsome? Kekeke..

No harm trying to ask. I get to know his personality too. You know, how he would respond to that question. Whether he’s humble or cocky.

From: Unknown

A look to die for.. :P Do you smoke?

I rolled my eyes. Cocky. Definitely cocky.

To: Unknown

Nope and never will. Do you have six packs?

What’s there in looks if you have a fat belly right?

From: Unknown

Yes. Six packs of colour pencils. ^^ What songs do you listen to?

Nice. I’m talking to a joker. Just what I need…. Not.

To: Unknown

-.-“ Classical and instrumental especially the violin. Can I know who you are now? Please..

Fine I’ll beg. I’m getting desperate.

From: Unknown

Nope. If you want, you can stop chatting with me you know.

I don’t want to stop. I just want to know who you are !!

To: Unknown

Seriously, why can’t I know?? I won’t arrest you or anything.

Hyerin tapped me when I pressed send. I turned to her.

“Unnie its my turn.”

“You can’t go on your own? Seriously Hyerin??” I sounded mean but come on. She’s already in college for goodness sake!

She pouted and stood up. She went to the doctor’s room alone. Oh she’ll be fine..

From: Unknown

I don’t want you to talk to me based on what you judge me for. I want you to talk to me like a normal friend. Like this. :D

Judge him for? Since when do I judge people? Okay maybe sometimes. Who are you kidding Hyuna.. You judge people ALL THE TIME.

To: Unknown

I promise I won’t judge. Just tell me who you are. I will continue chatting with you, I promise. I like chatting with you. If I’ve judge you in person before, maybe I prefer to talk to you through message and not upfront. Yes I’m weird whatever.

Please give in..

From: Unknown

Hahahaha! I like talking to you too. You promise? Sure?

Yes yes! I promise!!! Come on!!!!!!

To: Unknown

Yesss… Now can I please know who you are?

There was a long awaited reply. Maybe he’s going to send a picture. Okay I’ll be a little patient now. But I'm still anxious. Who is he?

My phone vibrated.

From: Unknown

Nah. I changed my mind. If you have to know who I am to continue talking to me, then its ok. You don’t have to continue. ^^

ARRGGHHH!!!!! I feel like pulling my hair right now. This guy is seriously not worth my time. But why do I feel that I don’t really need to know who he is. I just like talking to him. He seems.. friendly.

I called his number without hesitation. After 2 rings, he rejected my call. My mouth gaped in disbelief. Seriously??

Suddenly I got a message.

From: Unknown

Haha.. nice try. I’m not that stupid okay..

I inhaled and exhaled deeply. I thought about it for awhile. Should I continue? What am I supposed to save his number as?

I smiled as I typed in his number and name in my contacts. Joker.

To: Joker

Okay fine. I’ll continue. But what if we make a deal? I’ll ‘entertain’ or ‘accompany’ you by chatting when you’re bored and you’ll do the same for me. Agreed?

I got a quick reply.

From: Joker

Agreed! ^^ So are you still at the clinic?

I smiled.

 

********************************************************************************************************************************************************

So.... you know what to do! comment comment! heee~ 20 alright? Thank Youuuu!!! <33

 

SUBSCRIBE && COMMENT!!