43

Wanted: Perfect Husband

I turned and saw Junhyung leaning on the frame of the kitchen entrance. He raised an eyebrow. I could still feel Junho's tongue on my face and I walked to the bedroom feeling disgusted. It was dark and I was in a hurry to get a clean shower, that I missed a step on the stairs and fell forward. Junhyung caught me by the arm from behind just in time. I didn’t turn to him. I look pathetic and miserable. He probably just going to let my arm go and avoid me even more.

“Careful, its dark. I’ll piggyback you.” He kneeled infront of me on the stairs and lead my arms to circle onto his neck. I just followed and he held under my thighs and piggybacked me to the room.

He put me down and I went straight to the bathroom. I scrubbed and showered for almost more than an hour until I feel really cleaned. After feeling much better, I got out with the towel wrapped around my body up to my chest since I forgot to bring in my pyjamas.

I saw Junhyung sitting at the edge of the bed from the corner of my eye but I just went straight to my bags where my clothes are. I was looking for my undies when he hugged my waist from behind. It must be Junhyung. Who else could it be? Junho?

He rested his chin on my shoulder casually. His warm body against my cool showered body made shivers ran down my spine. “Are you okay?” he whispered huskily. I just nodded briefly.

“I’m sorry,” he said softly and kissed my shoulder lightly.

“For?” I pretended to ask.

“For making you cry” Okay I didn’t expect that. He saw me cry? When? I remained silent.

“I woke up in the middle of the night and saw you sleeping infront of me. Your tears were still on your cheeks. I'm the one who carried you to the room,” he explained. So that was how I got here this morning.

“Why are you avoiding me?” I asked softly. It wasn’t intentional but my voice came out sorrowful.

“I just needed time to think...over things. But I didn’t think my actions would hurt you. I’m really sorry.” He hugged me tighter and I felt him breathing in my scent deeply. I really missed being hugged by him and being in his arms. Especially when I was just being slimed.

He straightened his body and turned me around to face him. He held my chin between his thumb and index finger and gave me light kiss on the lips. He let go for awhile and waited for my response. I leaned back to his face and he took my lips again, this time kissing me like he usually do; deep and passionate.  He tongue roamed around my mouth, taking in all the unwanted taste from Junho’s disastrous kiss.

Suddenly, just as I wished the moment never to end, I felt the towel undoing itself. It means Junhyung’s body against mine is the only thing that it stopping it from falling. I muffled into the kiss and tapped his back a few times before he broke the kiss. His body was about to move away from mine to look at me better when I held him close.

“Don’t move yet. My towel is slipping,” I said. He chuckled.

“I don’t mind..” he smirked. That’s the Junhyung I know. I rolled my eyes.

“Well I do. So can you please, wrap it back around me?” I said. He just smiled.

His hands took the ends of the towel and wrap it back around me. After he was done, instead of just letting go, he slides his hand down my spine oh-so-slowly, making me shiver.

He his lips as I just look at him in the eye. “You can let go now. I need to change.”

He just looked into my eyes, almost burning a hole with the intense gaze. And then he gave a small smile and let me go slowly. “I’ll sleep with you tonight. You don’t mind right?” he asked.

“Its your bed Junhyung. I should be the one asking you that,” I said. He chuckled.

“Yeah I almost forgot.”

 

I changed into a big sized tee and ¾ tights. He was already settled in bed, looking at me as I walked towards the bed. The yellow-orange bedside lamp that was the only source of light in the room made the atmosphere a little bit.. y? Romantic? I don’t know. My mind wasn’t thinking straight seeing Junhyung in a v-neck white thin shirt with his black Bermudas. I settled down beside him and my arms immediately hugged his waist and I leaned on his shoulder as though they were magnets, attracted too his body. He simply smiled and turned off the light, hugging me closer to him and kissed my forehead. “Sweet dreams” he said softly and the both of us fall into a deep slumber.

 

We woke up the next day and I just found out from Junhyung that he had to go Hong Kong and New York for a few weeks. There were also other countries he mentioned that he has a concert or fan meeting in. Fortunately it was after my stay at his house.

“I’ll see you when I get back okay? “ he said, trying to comfort me. I wasn’t crying. Kim Hyuna doesn’t cry because of these trivial things. I pouted and acted angry and disappointed that he a going away for so long. But who was I to stop him? I’m not his girlfriend. I’m just his friend. And he has the right to go anywhere for his work.

“Yeah I know that. Call me whenever you’re free?” I said.

“Of course. Hopefully the time zones won’t be so different. You can call me too if you want. If I’m busy at that time, my manager will definitely tell me that you called,” he said. I just smiled and nodded.

Soon, he’s off. I’m prepared to focus all my attention on work and alone until Junhyung comes back.

 

Junhyung’s POV

During my time in those different countries, all I could think of was her. Every little thing I see or do reminds me of her. Sometimes I even thought that I saw her somewhere in the streets of New York but I always got it wrong. Am I delusional? No. I’m just in love. Sadly, a one-sided love.

Some of my friends, who also went to New York since we were shooting a music video, told me that I looked as if I’ve been doing some thinking way too much. I find it harmless so I told them. I told them that me, Yong Junhyung, is in a one-sided love. As expected, almost all of them told me to confess to her.

“Dude, can’’t you see that maybe.. I don’t know…  SHE LIKES YOU TOO?” Dujun said as if he was just stating the obvious.

“What? No can’t be. She only wants someone perfect. I’m not. She clearly said so.”

He sighed. “Then why would she cry if you just had left her sleeping on her own? Why would she sleep with on the couch even though its uncomfortable? Why would she accept every single kiss you gave her?? Think about it Jun!” Dujun said, pointing to his temple, creasing his eyebrows together.

“She cried because she felt avoided. No one likes to be avoided. She accidentally slept at the couch because she was crying. She accepted every kisses because I’m clearly a damn good kisser,” I listed and smirked proudly at my last statement.

He scoffed. “Hardy har har. But seriously dude. Confess to her. You won’t regret,” he said seriously. Maybe I should. Heck being rejected. At least I get my answer. Rejected or accepted, its still an answer. I don’t want to live all my life regretting that I didn’t confess to her.

I went to nearly every store in New York during my free time to find the perfect ‘confession present’. I decided not to go with a ring since its as if I’m proposing to her. I go with a necklace instead and bought a simple white gold necklace with a customized pendant that has the initials JH. It could either stands for my name, or our initials.

 

For all those who said that you don't want this fic to end, SO DO I! But I have to go for 2 months hiatus next week and I don't want to leave you guys waiting. :/ So I decided to end this fic by this week. :)

**SUBSCRIBE && COMMENT! **