41

Wanted: Perfect Husband

My lips met hers and she instantly wrapped her arms around my neck. I held on her waist, pressing my lips closer to hers. I her lower lips slightly and slipped my tongue inside. Her hands were roaming around my back, occasionally sliding one of them on my chest. I was only supporting myself over her by my knees as my other hand went around her neck to bring her head closer. For the first time I heard her moan in the kiss. I let go while my lips were still lingering on hers. We panted hard, just looking into each others’ eyes. I shouldn’t do this.

“We shouldn’t do this. I’m not sure if I can control myself..” I said softly, panting. Her lips curled up into a smirk.

“Then don’t control,” she said simply. I gulped slightly, so tempted to just ravish her there and then. Her hands went down to my chest and she started ing my shirt one by one. I was frozen by her actions that I can’t even stop her. Her fingers brushed on my bare chest as she ed the shirt slowly. As soon as she was done, her hands slithered into my shirt, pulling my body closer. My breathing became uneven.

Without anymore hesitation, I crashed my lips on hers, kissing her roughly. I her sides gently. My hand moved further down and slide through her soft dress, moving upwards again. I wanted to stop her when her hands moved down, undoing my belt, but my mind was too clouded as I taste every inch of with my tongue. My lips detach from her lips only to be reattached with her cheeks, ears and lastly to her neck. The only sounds that hear are her soft moans and the beating of our hearts. I bit the soft skin of her neck lightly before going on to it.

“Uh.. Jun.. Junhyung…” she panted softly. I felt her hand tapping my back weakly but I ignored it.

“Jun.. Junhyung.. something.. is poking me..” she breathe out. And then it hit me. Straight to the brains that I immediately shoot up from her neck, looking at her confused face.

I sat up immediately at the end of the couch, buttoning back my shirt with shaky fingers. 

“Hy-hyuna you should sleep. You must be tired from the drink,” I said without looking at her.

“Jun what’s wrong?” she asked in a high pitched voice. She may sound like she’s sober but I know she’s not.

“Nothing. Just sleep. Until you feel better.” She groaned frustrated and I stood up from the couch to sit at a further and smaller couch from hers. I backfaced her so that I won’t be tempted again. I heard silence so I looked over my shoulder to see her already sound asleep.

You almost took her ity Junhyung. What were you thinking?? I looked down to see my little friend standing up proudly. I shut my eyes tightly, regretting what I just started. I took in deep breaths to calm myself but it won’t work. I picked up the room’s phone.

“May I help you sir?” the bartender on the other line asked.

“Yeah. Can I get a bottle of vodka?” I ordered.

“Sure. It’ll be send to your room in a few minutes.”

“Thanks.” I hang up and looked at Hyuna’s sleeping figure from far.

 

A few minutes later there was a knock on the door. When I open it, Hongki showed up with the bottle of vodka on his hand. He grinned widely at me, raising his eyebrows. I let him in and closed the door after taking the bottle.

Hongki glanced at Hyuna on the couch before sitting on one opposite her. I sat down beside him and drown my throat with the vodka.

“Yah Junhyung.. why did you tire her so much? See now she’s asleep..” Hongki said softly, smirking at me.

“I didn’t do it,” I replied. He turned his head at me with a shocked face.

“Wae??” I sighed, looking down at my bottle.

“I can’t. I love her too much to hurt her..” my voice trailed off.

“Then what did happen here?”

“Nothing. I almost, almost go overboard.” I sighed again and leaned back on the couch.

He nodded and we remained silent. “How long are you going to keep this up man?” he asked.

“Keep what up?”

“Loving her, without actually getting her. Can you at least.. confess?” he looked at me sympathetically.

I shook my head, looking at Hyuna. “Why should I confess when I already know the answer? If I tell her, I’ll lose her. If I don’t, at least she’ll still be with me.”

“But if you don’t, she’ll go with someone else and you will still lose her,” he said matter-of-factly.

I don’t know why but I just kept shaking my head. I’m not ready. I’m not ready to lose her. I won’t risk it.

He sighed and placed a hand on my shoulder. “Just think about it Junhyung. You can’t forever be platonic friends. Sooner or later, she will find someone and you will get hurt. I don’t want to see you regret.” He stood up and walked to the door. Before opening it, he turned to me.

“Don’t get her drunk again now that you know this.. might happen.” With that, he went out, leaving me and Hyuna in the room, surrounded by the soft music.

I covered my face in my hands, resting on my lap. Why is this so complicated?

 

I felt slightly better after drinking the whole bottle of vodka and think things over and over again. I just sat at the smaller couch without a backrest, waiting for Hyuna to wake up so I can bring her home.

I was closing my eyes when I felt hands sliding from behind, on my chest, hugging me from behind. I was startled at first but when I turned slightly, it was just Hyuna. She rested her chin on my shoulder and looked at me from the side.

“Why are you sitting alone?” she asked softly, sounding sober.

I just smiled. “Because someone was drunk and fell asleep straight away?”

She chuckled cutely, hiding her face on my shoulder. “Sorry.. I didn’t think I could get drunk. The drink doesn’t taste like it can get me drunk.”

“Feeling better now?” I asked, leaning slightly backwards. She nodded on my shoulder.

“Did anything happen before I go to sleep? I only remember drinking downstairs. When I woke up, suddenly I’m in this room.” she said.

“Nope. Nothing happened. I just lay you on the couch so you can sleep,” I said.

“Thank god! I thought I embarrassed myself infront of people,” she said and kissed me on the cheek before letting my body go and sat beside me.

We remained silent when suddenly she took my hand in hers and looked at me.

“Junhyung.. I love you.”

I turned my head towards her too quickly that I almost break my neck. “Bwoh??”

She burst out laughing, slapping on her lap and holding onto her stomach. She almost dropped to the floor, laughing uncontrollably.

“You should have seen your face! I’m kidding!” she said in between her laughs. My mouth hanged opened and I my lips. I can’t believe it. Does she know that I nearly died just now??

“Ha-ha very funny. Are you done laughing?” I said, raising an eyebrow.

“Yes. But really you should have seen your face!’ she laughed and pointed to my face. I just waited patiently for her to stop laughing and soon her laughter died down. She just turned to me and grinned. I shook my head, narrowing my eyes at her.

“I think you’re still abit tipsy Kim Hyuna.”

 

Hyuna's POV

I just giggled happily. Maybe I am. He wanted to take me home but I refused. I don't want my mother to know that I actually got drunk. Seeing that she's not the normal type of person, she would be so esctatic that I got drunk when I'm with Junhyung. And there comes the comments. She might even ask me to get drunk more often! No no.. I don't want that.

After saying goodbye to Hongki and promising that he would come back whenever he's free, Junhyung drove back to his house. I was already getting too used to sleeping in his room that it feels like my second home. Both of us took turns to wash up and got ready to sleep. 

I was already settled in his bed, where I usually sleep when he took a pillow from the bed along with his phone that was on the bedside table. 

"Goodnight Hyuna," he said, leaving a kiss on my forehead.

"Where're you going?" I asked confused. Doesn't he usually sleep with me? Not that I want to sleep with him, but what's wrong with him?

"I'm sleeping in the living room. If you need anything, just wake me up. Arasso?" he said simply and smiled. He didn't even explain why and walked out straight away, closing the door. Did I do or said something wrong when I was drunk?

 

 

 

I have some posters to share! :D This is what happens when Doojoon is messing up my bias list. -.- WHY DO THEY HAVE TO LOOK SO GOOD TOGETHER??

tumblr_manasx8x2N1rsjlqlo1_500.jpg

who wants a fanfic for this? heehee~

tumblr_man85bUKM41qkruj2o1_r1_500.jpg

I SHIP DOOAH NOW!! hehe.. nah.. JunAh still the best. :D

 

Was too exited to show you the posters that I forgot to tell you guys about my new story! its just a short one though. Maybe about 3-5 chaps. Check it out yeah? In love with a criminal <3

SUBSCRIBE && COMMENT!! ^^