40

Wanted: Perfect Husband

 

I didn’t know what to wear since I’ve never been to a bar before. I looked it up on the internet and found some cocktail dresses that are suitable. I don’t know why I’m putting effort into what I’m wearing when I’m just going to a bar with Junhyung. I even went out with Hyerin for awhile to look for some dresses.

I was putting on some make-up when there was a knock on the door and Hyerin walked in. “Whoa! You look different!” she exclaimed.

I just grinned at her through the mirror and straightened my hair next.

“Let me confirm it again. You’re going out with Junhyung oppa right? Yong Junhyung?” she said as she sat on my bed.

“Yes Hyerin.. How many times do you have to ask me?” I whined. Eversince I told her I wanted to buy a dress to go out with Junhyung, she’s been asking me again and again.

“Wow. So when’s the wedding?” she asked bluntly. She couldn’t keep up her pokerface and she giggled.

“Very funny Hyerin. I’m just going to a bar with him. That’s all. Its not even a date,” I said.

“Uh huh.. Not a date when you’re all dressed up and even bought a dress for it,” she said.

“Don’t you have homework? Go do it!” I told her, hoping to change the subject. She laughed seeing that she had somehow won.

“Arasso. But when Junhyung oppa comes, I want to see him! Call me, okay unnie!” she said happily and skipped to her room. I just sighed and shook my head. I’ll make sure we go out of the house even before Hyerin can come down.

 

A few minutes later the front doorbell rang and I knew immediately that it was Junhyung. I quickly grabbed my heels and purse and ran carefully to the door before Hyerin could beat me to it.

I was about to reach the door when Hyerin dashed passed me from the kitchen and opened the door.

“Hello Junhyung oppa!” Hyerin cheered happily, waving her hand. She turned to me and I narrowed my eyes at her.

“Did the both of you just ran to the door?” Junhyung asked and chuckled.

“You’ve seen him right? Now go back to your room!” I pushed Hyerin towards the stairs. Hyein giggled happily and went to her room. “Bye Junhyung oppa! Enjoy my unnie tonight!” she said to Junhyung and ran to her room.

“Kim Hyerin!!!” I shouted her name and wanted to ran after her when Junhyung grabbed my wrist gently.

“Come on. Just let her be. You ready to go?” he said, smiling at me. I pouted slightly but almost gaped when I saw what he was wearing. Come on Hyuna. He’s just wearing a black jeans that’s not too tight nor too loose along with a white long sleeved shirt that he had rolled the sleeves up to his elbow. The first three buttons were undone and his hair was did messily but oh-so-ily. Just that. What’s there to drool about right?

“Hyuna?” he called my name when I didn’t respond. I shook my head slightly and cleared my throat.

“Yeah I’m ready to go,” I said and we went out.

He brought his car this time but made sure to ask if I was okay about it before going in. I trust him and I agreed to go with the car. We reached the bar that was quite secluded somewhere in Seoul. I wasn’t very sure about this place, what’s more its at night. But like I said, I trust Junhyung. I held on his arm as we stood by the entrance of the bar where there were two big sized bodyguards.

“Do you have the card?” one of them asked Junhyung with a deep voice. I assume you need a membership card or something to be allowed to go in.

“Erm no but I’m Yong Junhyung. Just tell your owner that I’m here,” he said.

The guard nodded briefly and went inside to look for the owner while the other still stand on guard.

“Aren’t you scared if the media caught you here?” I whispered to his ear.

“Ahni. This place is quite secluded and I’m wearing shades see?” he grinned as he pointed to his shades. I just chuckled and nodded.

The guard came out with another guy with him whom I assume is the owner, Junhyung’s friend.

“Junhyung!! You’re here! Come in come in! You two, remember this face well. He can come in ANYTIME without any card. You got that?” he said firmly to the guards. The guards nodded timidly.

Junhyung just smiled and brought me inside. The bar was lit beautifully with blue and purple lights and there are some open couches around tables. There were also small high chairs with tables for guests to chat. Its very classy indeed.

“Hey I see you brought her,” Junhyung’s friend said, nudging his head towards me.

“Yeah. Hyuna this is Hongki and Hongki this is Hyuna,” Junhyung introduced us to each other. Hongki smiled warmly and shook my hand formally.

“So this is Hyuna. Heard a lot about you,” he said, smiling. He glanced at Junhyung and smirked.

“Well you two can buy any drinks. Its all on me tonight alright?” he said as he walked us to the bar counter.

Junhyung and I just smiled as Hongki told the bartender to give anything we want. The bartender just nodded and smiled to us.

“Oh and by the way, the VIP rooms are still upstairs. If you wanna go, just look for the 2nd room from the very end and it has your name on it,” Hongki said lastly before he went off.

“VIP rooms?” I asked, turning to Junhyung.

“Those rooms cost $100 per hour. Its for guests to have their own privacy. They even have a guard standing outside each room,” he explained.

“And the interesting part is,” he leaned closer to my ear, “the rooms are soundproof. No sound can come in or out,” he whispered. He straightened his back and smirked at me. I felt my face getting hot for no reason.

“That’s good,” I said simply, looking around the bar. Junhyung just chuckled.

“So what do you want to drink?” he asked, looking at the menu that was attached on top, across us.

“Just look at the menu over there,” he said as he pointed to the list of drinks at the very end. The menu was divided by 3 parts.

“Waeyo?”

“That’s the non-alcoholic section. The center is has a little bit of alcohol content, almost half of this last menu. The last one is here is the one with high alcohol content,” he said. When he was explaining, I just realized his hand was around my waist even though we were sitting on the high chairs. Its as if he was scared that I might fall off.

“How does it taste like? The last one,” I asked.

“I’m not sure. I’ve never really tried it. I always drink the second one,” he said.

“Let’s try it then!” I said. He raised his eyebrows, looking at me.

“I thought you don’t drink?”

“Well now that I’m here, might as well try it. There’s a first time for everything right?” I said, smiling at him. He chuckled and looked at me. Eventually he nodded. He ordered some weird name kind of drinks and our order came soon after. Its not that bad actually. I thought it might be bitter.

“So why do you have a VIP room with your name on it?” I asked in between our conversation.

“Erm.. I kinda… co-own this place,” he said shyly.

“CO-OWN??”

“Yeah.. I paid for the place but Hongki is the one who runs it,” he said. Wow this guy is rich. He owns a bar! A damn bar!

“Wow..” is the only thing I could say if I don’t want to be left speechless.

 

After a few sips of the drink, I was getting quite tipsy and my head felt high. It doesn’t hurt, just that my body feels light. I started laughing randomly, occasionally hitting Junhyung playfully on the chest.

 

Junhyung’s POV

“Okay you’re drunk,” I said as she giggled cutely.

“No I’m not! I’m just feeling happy!” she said. I chuckled and shook my head. Never would I imagine the day I see you drunk. Lucky for her, the music was quite loud and the people were dancing on the dancefloor. No one would notice her being drunk just with a glass of that drink.

“Cmon let’s go upstairs,” I said, helping her stand up.

“Upstairs? What do you want to do upstairs Jun~?” she said cheekily, grinning from ear to ear. I just smiled and brought her to my VIP room. The guard let me in and I placed Hyuna on the red couch carefully. The room was incomplete silence and I turn on the slow music by the music player at the corner of the room.

“Junhyung~ come here please~” Hyuna called me as she lay on the couch, seductively. Damn why does she have to be so y tonight?

I my lips and went to her. I didn’t intend to sit with her but she pulled my hand towards her and I almost fall heavily on her if I hadn’t support myself with my arms on the couch.

Our faces were inches apart and my heart beat fast for the first time. My eyes went down to her lips and took a glance to her eyes. Slowly I leaned forward, capturing her lips with mine.

 

SUBSCRIBE && COMMENT AITES? :)