35

Wanted: Perfect Husband

BONUS CHAPTER!!!
i'm just feeling so wanted-perfect-husband-ish this weekend. keke ^^

 

 

We stared at the door as it closes. Junhyung chuckled, shaking his head.

“That kid has the worst timing ever..” Junhyung said. I chuckled and rested my forehead on his. He just smiled.

“Do you want to go out today?” he said.

“Out?” I asked confused.

“Yeah. You know just walk around or go shopping, eat outside,..” he said as I lifted my head. You mean like a date.

“What if the media caught you?” I asked instead.

“That’s why I’ll have to wear a disguise. Just the hoodie and shades will do.” I thought about it for awhile. I’ve never actually gone out with him before. Well except for the time he brought me to watch a movie. But that’s it.

“Okay!” I agreed happily, nodding my head. He smiled widely, making his eyes disappear. “But let’s finish our breakfast first.”

I was about to go back to my seat when he held my waist. “You can just sit here,” he said huskily which made the ends of my hair stand. I just smiled at him in return and took my plate. I sat on his lap with my legs together dangling over his lap. He started to take bits of his beans with one hand on his fork and the other hand was on my waist, to make sure I don’t fall. I just notice that he didn’t have eggs either.

I cut a piece from my scrambled eggs and poke it with the fork before placing it infront of his mouth. He chuckled slightly and took it into his mouth willingly. I pretended to feed him again but when he wanted to eat it, I quickly turn the fork away and eat it instead.

“Are you playing around with me?” he said and pouted.

“May….be..?” I said playfully, grinning from ear to ear. His hand that was on my waist tickled my sides making me laugh uncontrollably. He laughed along with me until I smacked his chest.

“Okay okay! I surrender!” I said between the laughs. We finished eating and went to the kitchen to wash up the dishes. He kept on sprinkling me with the tap water when I was drying the plates. I smacked him continuously with the towel like how he did with Yoseob previously.

“You haven’t bathe right? Here let me help you bathe!” he said, splashing me with water that he cupped with his hands.

“Yong Junhyung!” I shouted and did the same to him. He tried to stop me by taking both my hands together and he turned me around. He lifted me up by the back and turning me round and round. I kicked my legs in the air, laughing along with him. Finally we grew tired and he put me down on back on my feet. Our laughter faded and he tucked a strand of my hair at the back of my ear, smiling at me.

“Gaja lets bathe and I’ll send you home to change your clothes,” he said, taking my hand and dragging me to his room.

“So… who’s gonna bathe first?” Junhyung asked, titling his head cutely as he stood infront of the bathroom door.

“You only have one towel right? If one of us bathes first, the towel will already be wet,” I said and puffed out my cheeks. He walked closer to me slowly, smirking.

“So… what do you suggest we do?” he said softly, touching my cheek with his thumb. “Hm?” he raised his eyebrows. I have no idea why my heart was beating so fast that I could feel it beating in my mouth.

“We could… buy another towel?” I said pretending to be innocent and have no idea what he was implying. He sneered.

“I’m sure there’s a faster way… right?” he smirked.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about…” I mumbled as I looked down and played with his shirt. I bit my lip nervously. He took my hand away from his shirt gently and walked to the bathroom, bringing me along. . Are we seriously going to bathe together? Wae Kim Hyuna? Aren’t you happy?

I followed him nervously into the bathroom and he closed the door slowly as if we were doing some drama and the is about to come.

He turned to me, looking at me intensely. I couldn’t stand his gaze any longer and focused my attention to the ground. He slowly took off his shirt, leaving him in only his three quarter pants. I felt my face getting hotter and I know that its as red as a tomato right now. I just bit onto my lower lip, waiting for his next move.

Suddenly I felt his hands on my shoulders and they slowly went up to my neck, lifting my head up gently. He lowered his head a little, to look at me.

“Shall I.. take it off for you?” he said, biting his lip and tilting his head to the side. My eyes widened for a second and I gulped a whole lump of saliva. Don’t look at me like that Yong Junhyung. I don’t know what to do! I just look at him, half expecting him to make the decision himself.

Seeing that I was not responding, he slide his hands down until he reached the hem of my shirt. Well technically it was his shirt.

Very slowly he pulled it up, revealing my and my bra infront of him. My face was getting hotter and hotter and my heart beats faster and faster as he took off my shirt. I just kept my head low and he threw the shirt aside.

“Don’t be scared. I won’t do anything to hurt you..” he said oh-so-lovingly. Since when is Yong Junhyung so calm, sweet and y??

He turned my body around and guided me to the cubicle where the shower is. His hands were cold against my bare shoulders. I could feel him being extremely close to my body from behind. I stood infront of the knob of the shower. I reached out to turn it on the water but he reached it first and turn it slowly. Everything was going in a slow motion that I don’t even know if I was dreaming or it was reality. The cold water touched our bodies and then is replaced by the warm steamy water.

One of his hands was on my waist and the other on my arm. I felt so comfortable with him that I wished I could stay like this for a long time. After the water has fully wet our bodies, Junhyung reached out for the soap and opened his hand infront of me.

“You can use it first,” he said right next to my ear, sending chills down my spine. I took it and started soaping my body. I stopped abruptly and gasped when I felt his hand unhooking my bra.

“I promise I won’t look. Trust me,” he said. I wasn’t really confident that he won’t look coz Junhyung is the playful type but I do trust him and he promised. I nodded slightly and he slid the strap over my shoulders, taking it off. I continued soaping my body and rinsed it off when I was done. He tapped my shoulder lightly and handed me my bra while shutting his eyes. I chuckled softly and took it from him, replacing it with the soap.

“I’m done,” I said, telling him that he can open his eyes. He opened his eyes and it was his turn to shower. I was backfacing him, wanting to shampoo my hair when I heard him winced. I turned and saw that he was having difficulties soaping his back.

“Let me help you,” I offered and he handed me the soap. He just smiled gratefully before turning his back towards me. I hissed slightly looking at his marks. Although it was getting better, it still looks terrible. I was careful enough not to touch his marks but some of the foam did touch them.

 

We were done bathing after a few minutes and now for the towel. He took the big towel and slung it over his shoulder. I wonder how are we going to share this thing.

He took a few steps closer to me and slide his hands on my waist, pulling me towards him. I used my hands to hold on his chest so that I don’t bump straight to him. I just stared at him as he took the towel and wrapped it around us together. He hugged me tightly, shaking the both us of us left to right animatedly so that the water can sip through the towel. I chuckled at his cute actions and just follow through. We break apart and he wiped my front body gently before drying his own. He dried his hair first as his was shorter and shake the towel on my head, drying mine.

“Done!” he cheered, smiling delightedly.

“I’ll go out first and you can brush your teeth,” I said, walking out of the bathroom. He grabbed my wrist when I was about to step out. I turned and suddenly he left a peck on my cheek before letting my hand go.

 

SUBSCRIBE && COMMENT! :DD

so sorry if you dont like me updating too much. i promise this will be the last one before next week. :/