Forgiven

Wanted: Perfect Husband

Heyyyy!!! First of all, i think i get many confusions or whatnot due to Min and Junhyung kissing. Theres actually nothing to explain about. For one, its already said that it was a normal thing for them so Junhyung didnt mind. Yes its a bit weird even if they are close. But hey, there are friends who have with each other just for fun right? What's wrong with kissing? Plus, remember that Junhyung really missed kissing Hyuna? But he can't coz she's still angry and he wouldn't want Hyuna to get sick right.. So when he deepened it, who do you think he's thinking of? :) so yeah.. Hopefully it settles some confusions i think? If not, just avoid that scene aite? Its not that important anyway. Peace! ^^

Anywayyy sorry for not updating! I got writers' block and ideas for A Second Chance kept coming in. So yeah.. but dont worry! I'll balance both at the same time. I won't put more attention to either one of them. Enjoy! :D

 

 

 

I was about to turn the doorknob when I counted briefly in my mind. Today is the third day I’m here. I said I didn’t want to see his face after the five days are up. Should I just wait until the fifth day to tell him that I already forgave him? It would be rather boring though to act as if I’m angry and everything is all gloomy. I sighed. How should I tell him? I couldn’t possibly let him know that I eavesdropped over his conversation! I bit my lip, trying to think of a solution. Hyuna, if you’re just going to stand here, it ain’t going nowhere. At least go inside.

Suddenly I felt so determined to go in that I lunged forward for the doorknob. And that’s when the door decided to open. Thanks door.

“Ahh!!” I screamed as I fell forward. I bumped into Junhyung that was opening the door and fell on him instead. It wasn’t a strong fall but since he was already quite weak, he fell along with me. His body hit the floor with a thud as I fell on top of him. Well technically I didn’t fall on him. I fell together with him but I’m on him. Whatever. In the end, both of us fell.

My eyes were shut but I felt his arms moving on my waist. When I fell on him he automatically caged my waist to prevent me from falling. Clearly he failed.

I lifted my head from his chest. “Oh Junhyung mianhe..” I said softly. His eyes were shut and showing that he was in pain. I tapped his cheeks lightly.

“Junhyung.. Jun.. Gwenchana? Junhyung?” I asked in a soft but panicked tone.

His eyes fluttered open slowly, his eyebrows still frowning. As his eyes were fully open, he looked at me. Just that. He just stared at me. His eyebrows weren’t frowning anymore so I couldn’t assume that he knocked his head on the floor too hard and he forgot why I was on top of him. He was just staring at me and surprisingly I can’t seem to break free from his stare.

The previous five glasses of water is starting to act up in my body. Great. Now I have no choice but to force him to break his stare.

“YAH!” I shouted straight to his face. His eyes widened and his head pulled back automatically.

“Gwenchana??” I asked hurriedly.

“Oh.. gwenchana…” he said, nodding his head. I pushed myself from his body and ran inside his toilet.

 

As I opened the door, I saw Junhyung standing by the entrance, tilting his head a little to the side with his hands in the pockets of his Bermudas.

“Are you ok?” he asked. I got out of the toilet and held his right arm and lead him to his bed. He’s still sick and I don’t want him to faint anytime even if he’s standing strong. He sat down on his bed and I sat beside him.

“Yeah I’m okay. I just needed to go to the toilet urgently just now. Do you want anything to eat? You have to take your medicine soon,” I said gently. Very unlike me.

He raised an eyebrow. “Are you sure you’re ok?”

“Yes Junhyung.... Wae? Don’t I seem ok?”

“Aren’t you mad at me?” he asked innocently.

I forgot about that. Maybe I should just skip to the part where I’m not angry anymore. The reasons behind it, well he doesn’t need to know.

“Er.. You’ve apologized remember? So I forgive you,” I said with a smile.

He tilted his head, still unsure of where all this was going. I chuckled. “I’ll make you some sandwiches alright? You don’t seem to be that hungry but you still need to eat before taking your medicine.” As I stood up, he grabbed my wrist. I turned.

“So does it mean I can still see you after the five days?” He looked up at me.

I smiled. “Uh huh. Sure. We’re friends.”

He gave a small smile. “That’s all I need to know,” he said, letting go of my hand.

 

I was cutting the tomatoes when suddenly the phone rang. I turned a little towards the phone when I accidentally cut my finger with the knife.

“Ow! Aish.. jinja..”

Out of nowhere, Junhyung appeared and ran to my side taking the knife from me. “Are you okay?” he asked, checking my finger. Blood was just oozing out from it.

Before I could say anything, he took my finger and the blood. My eyes grew wide seeing his actions. His lips let go of my finger and he checked it again. He turned to look at me. “We should put a plaster so the blood won’t flow again.”

I just blinked my eyes, looking at him. I seriously could not believe what he just did.

“Hellooo? Earth to Hyuna! Earth to Hyuna!” he said waving his hand infront of my face. I shook my head and returned back to reality. Focus Hyuna, focus!

“Y-yeah.. We should. Where’s the first aid kit?” I asked, not noticing that my hand was still in his after he had checked my finger.

“I think it should be somewhere in the living room,” he said and pulled me by my hand to the living room.

I just notice that his hands were quite cold. He made me sit on the sofa while he takes the first aid kit from a drawer beside the tv.

He sat beside me and opened the kit. I just look at his face, focusing on finding the plaster. As he found it, he tore a piece from the bundle and turned to me.

“Your hand please,” he opened his palm, asking for my hand. I hesitantly place my hand in his and he took my finger to wrap the plaster around it.

“Your hands are very cold,” I said while he was putting away the kit.

He looked over his shoulder as he placed the kit in the drawer. He walked to me slowly and placed his hands on the sofa, at both sides of my head. He hovered over me, leaning closer and closer. His legs were apart and my legs are in between his. He smirked as he leaned closer and my heart pounded like there was not enough air in the room.

“Do you know what I am...?” he said softly. I frowned as I recognised the line from somewhere.

“Say it.. out loud.... say it..” he whispered. Really Junhyung, Edward Cullen?

“You’re....” I said softly. “AN IDIOT!” I shouted and laughed, pushing him aside.

“Oh come on.. at least play along.. I’m bored,” he whined.

“You’re sick Junhyung. Go and rest,” I said. He pouted.

“I’ve been in that room for 3 days! Even a healthy person can get sick..”

I chuckled. I miss his childish actions actually. “Seriously Junhyung, your hands are cold. Wae?”

He sniffed a little. “I have a slight fever. It’ll go away,” he replied while coughing. I nodded and suddenly remembered about my unfinished sandwich.

“Fine you’ll watch some tv and I’ll finish making your sandwiches.” I tapped his lap lightly and walked to the kitchen.

I felt him following from behind. “I have a tv in my room Hyuna. What’s the difference if I watch it in the living room? It will still be boring..”

“I thought you just didn’t want to be stuck in your room?” I said, taking a wet rug to clean some drop of blood that has fallen onto the chopping board.

“I’m bored~” he whined as he leaned on the counter beside me. I just smiled, ignoring his whines and continued doing my work.

“Do you want cheese in your sandwich?” I asked him, holding up a bottle of cheese sauce.

He made a face. “Is it nice?”

“It should be. I always ate it at home but I’m not sure if it’s the same here. Let me try.” I squirted some of the cheese on my finger that is not plastered. I some of it off and tasted the cheese. Hmm seems the same.

I turned to Junhyung that was staring at me. “Yup its the same! Wanna try?” I pointed my finger towards him, not really realising what I said. He nodded and took my hand.

His lips covered the tip of my finger and I could feel his tongue the cheese off my finger. I bit my lip, looking at him. Why is my heart beating so fast?

His mouth let my finger out very slowly that it lingers on his lower lip. His eyes looked up at me and he smirked. I pulled my hand quickly and looked away.

“Its nice. I want it in my sandwich,” he said casually. I nodded briefly and grabbed the bottle beside me.

“That’s chilli Hyuna,” Junhyung said as I was about to squirt it into the sandwich.

“O-oh right.” I took the right bottle this time and continued with his sandwich when Junhyung just chuckled.

 

Hopefully this chapter makes up for the time I didn't update! SUBSCRIBE && COMMENT!! LOOOOVVEEEE COMMENTS!