Ride Home

Wanted: Perfect Husband

Harrooww!!! Thank you for waiting coz I've been very busy with school works. I GOT 25 COMMENTS! WEEE~ THANK YOU ALL!! So this update for me is quite long, longer than the prev one. so.. enjoy! :D

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Taecyeon stopped his red porche infront of Yoseob’s house. I turned and smiled at him. “Thank you for the dinner tonight.”

“Sure anytime. By the way this is my card. Call me,” he winked after passing me his card.

I giggled shyly. “I’ll call you when I’m free,” I said. He just smiled.

I was about to go out when I saw that he was about to go out also. I stopped him.

“It’s okay. Don’t have to send me to the door. I don’t want Junhyung to get jealous.” He just laughed and nodded.

“Goodnight Hyuna,” he said. I smiled politely and walked to the door.

 

I knocked thrice and Junhyung opened the door. I pushed him inside quickly.

“Close the door! Close the door!” I said hurriedly in a hushed tone. Junhyung looked at me cluelessly but did what I said. I collapse on the sofa and glared at Junhyung as he walked towards me, sitting beside me.

“Argghh!!” I pretended to strangle him. If its not illegal, I might just do so.

“Yah yah! What’s wrong???” he shouted, shoving my hands away.

“HE’S METROUAL JUNHYUNG! HE’S A FREAKING METROUAL!!” I shouted at him angrily.

“So??? I don’t remember that being under your ‘Perfect’ list!” Junhyung retorted.

“But he’s METROUAL JUNHYUNG!! AND HE HAS OCD!!” I shouted again. I’m seriously pissed. Not at Junhyung actually.

Before Junhyung could say anything, I continued. “He uses more blotters than me in one sitting and we’re not even under the sun! He has a man-purse Junhyung. A damn man-purse! He checks himself EVERY MINUTE! He wipes the forks and spoons before eating! He wipes the mouth of his glass for every sip!” I panted as I finished ranting.

“And you’re angry at me because of that?? I didn’t make him like that!” Junhyung defended himself.

“I know…. but he’s so perfect…….” My voice softened abruptly and I looked down at my fingers.

Junhyung just looked at me with confusion.

 

“Ahhhhhhh!!!!” I sighed loudly and leaned back heavily on the sofa. “Why can’t I get the prefect guy?” I whined. Junhyung turned and faced me.

“That’s because he doesn’t exist Hyuna!” he said and flicked my forehead.

“Ow!” I scrunched my nose and tried to look at my forehead, which is impossible. I rubbed my forehead and I bet its now red. I glared at Junhyung and he just look at me as if he’d done nothing wrong.

“So how was dinner?” Junhyung asked. Seriously Junhyung?

“Dinner was greaaaaaattttttt…. Pushing aside the fact that he keeps checking himself and wipe every single thing on the table!” I shouted.

“Yah… can you just stop shouting. One, Yoseob is sleeping. Two, its already over, just forget about it..”

I covered my mouth immediately, forgetting that Yoseob was upstairs.

“Just face the fact Hyuna, your so-called Perfect guy doesn’t exist. So stop searching for one,” he said.

“Junhyung, do even know why I’m looking for a life partner? Its because my sister and your cousin wants to get married and since I’m older, I have to get married first! Get it?!” I shouted in a hushed tone.

Junhyung went quiet for awhile, digesting everything I’ve said. Now you know Junhyung..

“Actually, there is someone who is perfect. Well, I think he is,” I said, thinking about Joker.

“You think he is? Well, go get married then. Why are you still going on dates?”

I sighed. “The thing is, I don’t know who he is. He knows me but I don’t. And he don’t want to reveal his identity to me.”

He scoffed. “Maybe coz he knows that he’s imperfect and you’ll just push him away when you get to know that fact. Just like you did to your other dates..” He turned his attention back to the tv.

“That sounds shallow..” I pouted. I’m not that shallow am I?

“Well that’s what you are,” he said simply.

“Maybe…. maybe I don’t mind if he have some…. flaws. I really like talking to him and I feel that he can make me happy,” I said, unsure of what I just said myself.

Junhyung laughed. “How did you know that your previous dates can’t make you happy? You didn’t even give them the chance since you’re too busy ticking on your ‘perfect’ checklist!”

I remained quiet. Am I that bad? Is it true what Junhyung said? I shook off those thoughts. Why would I care what Junhyung said! He’s always finding my fault and now I’m accepting his view of me?? No no no.. That’s never going to happen. Maybe I should ask Joker since he knows me.

“Aren't you going home? It’s getting late.”

I just realised that I’m not at my own house. its already dark.

“Um.. yeah..” I said unsurely. I stood up and walked slowly towards the door.Everything is going to be okay. Its just dark. Its just dark.

“Wait up, I’ll send you. It’s late,” Junhyung called from behind and switch off the tv. He wants to send me? Hate to admit it, but I’m seriously thankful. He caught up with me and opened the door. I was walking straight when he walked towards the garage.

“Where’re you going? My house is that way,” I said, pointing forward.

“You wanna walk?? Let’s just take my bike,” Junhyung said.

“My house isn’t that far.. Why? You’re afraid of the dark?” I smirked.

He scoffed. “Me? Afraid of the dark? Are you sure you’re not talking about yourself?” He raised an eyebrow and smirked. I could feel my face getting hot.

I didn’t answer so he spoke again. “Okay fine I’ll admit it. I’m NOT afraid of the dark. I’m scared of getting kidnapped.”

I burst into laughter until tears are coming out of my eyes. He just looked at me.

“Yah! Anything can happen at night okay! And I don’t have any bodyguards with me,” he said while I’m still laughing my head off.

“Who would want to kidnap a guy???” I said between the laughs.

“I’m not just a guy okay. I’m Yong Junhyung,” he said proudly.

My laughter faded and I looked at him weirdly, arching an eyebrow. “Uh huh.. Apparently Yong Junhyung is afraid of getting kidnapped. Come on. Let’s just walk. I’ll protect you princess.” I laughed again.

His expression changes and now he’s smirking. I was too busy laughing to stop and ask why.

“I know why you don’t want to ride the bike with me.. coz riding a bike would be fast and we’ll reach your house within minutes! You want to spend more time with me!” he said, pointing a finger at me. Now he’s laughing. This is not funny.

“No I’m not! No! Eeeeww!! Spend more time with you?? Over my dead body!”

“Okay okay.. We’ll walk okay? I’ll sacrifice my fear for you so you can spend more time with me..” he smiled widely and pinched my cheeks lightly. I shook my head, removing his hands from my face.

“Ew no! No no I want to take your bike. We’ll ride your bike so I can get rid of your face as soon as possible! Go go!” I shooed him towards his bike. He just laughed and walked towards the bike.

 

As I got behind him, he told me to hold on to him if not I’ll fall. Okay this is awkward.

“Can I just hold your shoulders?” I asked.

“Sure! Once it moves you’ll fall straight on your face. Or is it going to be your ?” he said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes.

“Here.” He said and grabbed my hands from the front and circled it tightly around his waist. So now I’m hugging him from behind. “Don’t let go if you don’t want to fall.”

I rested my head on his back and I could somehow feel his rough abs on his stomach. Wow.. he has abs? I never knew..

The ride was smooth and the cool night wind kept blowing to my face that I almost fell asleep.

 

The bike stopped and I let go of his waist. I felt empty for awhile. Maybe it was a long ride, that’s why.

I got down and he helped me take off the helmet as I didn’t know how.

“Thanks Junhyung,” I said simply and smiled sincerely. He was still wearing his helmet but he had lifted his visor so I could only see his eyes. He smiled back as I saw his eyes became small and his cheeks sort of lifted.

“Goodnight!” he said cheerfully and waved like a little kid. I chuckled at his cute action and waved back. I walked in and closed the door. I peeped outside the window and saw him riding his bike away.

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ps: if u want to know if theres any update faster, follow me in twitter! :) but sorry if i spam it with nonsense. :P and if u follow me, plz tell that ure my reader so i knw. :) @eyenazz 

SUBSCRIBE && COMMENT!!! 

THANK YOU SO MUCH you !!!! <3333