Yuri's problem

High School War { under co. }

 

Days passed and Yuri was becoming distant to her members. Everyone noticed her sudden change of behavior, which wasn't good at all.
 
For example, when Girls Generation were practicing for an event and Tiffany messed uo the choreography, Yuri started yelling at Tiffany for ruining everything. Taeyeon had to comfort Tiffany all day because she had an emotional breakdown.
 
"Yuri is changing. A lot." Taeyeon told her members.
 
Yoona sighed. "I tried talking to her but she just glares at me."
 
"Do you want me to talk to her?" Jessica asked.
 
Everyone looked at each other then shook their heads in unison, they all know that Jessica has a short temper and is pretty violent. So it's not a good idea to let Jessica talk to Yuri.
 
"Not a good idea, Jess. Maybe Taeyeon should talk to her instead." Tiffany stated, and the others agreed as well.
 
Taeyeon sighed. Honestly, she didn't want to talk to Yuri because she might lose her patience. But she'll try.
 
"Okay. I'll talk to her." she said, leaving the room hesitatingly. The girls watched her in anticipation as she knocked on Yuri's door.
 
Taeyeon opened the door to her room without bothering to wait for Yuri's reply then she locked the door. Yuri looked at her with a wtf-are-you-doing-here expression. But Taeyeon ignored it.
 
"I want to talk." Taeyeon started.
 
Yuri raised her eyebrows then turned her back on Taeyeon as she started surfing on the internet, ignoring Taeyeon.
 
Taeyeon took a deep breath then told herself many times to 'Be patient'.
 
"I said I want to talk." Taeyeon stated, a little annoyed in Yuri.
 
"Then talk. I'm kind of doing something here." Yuri replied, uninterested in Taeyeon.
 
Taeyeon groaned in frustration then charged towards Yuri's laptop and closed it abruptly earning a glare from Yuri.
 
"What the fck is your problem!" Yuri hissed.
 
Taeyeon scoffed. "What the fck is my problem?! You should ask yourself that! You brat! What the hell is your problem that you're suddenly changing?! Don't you freaking realize that we are getting worried?!"
 
Yuri flinched. She wasn't used to Taeyeon's fury and cursing. Usually, she's calm and collected. Maybe Yuri went a little too far just because of her greeds.
 
"Did I ask you guys to get worried for me? I didn't alright! You don't need to take care of me, I'm old enough to take care of myself." Yuri refutes.
 
"The hell? Of course we'll get worried for you because you are our member, our sister. That's fcking common sense." Taeyeon stated then clenched her jaw in anger.
 
"Maybe we're being delusional to treat you like our sister because you don't even think about us like that at all." Taeyeon said, a hint of sadness on her voice.
 
Yuri didn't answer. She wanted to hit herself because she did something terrible to her members. Just because of her greed for fame, she ignored her worried members. She felt terrible.
 
Taeyeon sighed then left the room. Leaving Yuri all alone to think about what she has done.
 
---
 
"Unnie. You were so scary. We even heard you from the living room." Yoona stated, still couldn't get over from the event that happened from Yuri's room.
 
Taeyeon sighed. "I know. I felt terrible. I shouldn't have snapped at her."
 
Jessica rolled her eyes. "Don't be. She needs to learn her lesson or she won't wake up from her attitude."
 
Taeyeon groaned in frustation. She can't believe what she has done to Yuri. Especially when she cursed.
 
"Don't worry. I know she'll be okay. Maybe she's regretting what she did too." Sunny soothed Taeyeon as she smiled at her friend.
 
Taeyeon smiled too. Sunny can really make her feel at ease when she's worried.
 
"Unnie!" Seohyun called Yuri who just arrived at the practice room.
 
She looked at Seohyun then smiled slightly then went to the corner to listen to her mp3.
 
Taeyeon sighed. "What do I do?"
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Belated Merry Christmas everyone! <3
Sorry for not updating recently. -_- Forgive me?
I also want to thank everyone for subscribing and reading my story. Thank you so much. :)