Unexpected

High School War { under co. }

 

"Where have you girls been?"
 
That was the first sentence they heard as soon as they arrived in their dorm, revealing a middle-aged woman who was obviously pissed off about something as she glared at the nine beautiful young ladies in front of her.
 
The nine ladies looked at each other and stayed quiet, not wanting to lie, at the same time, not wanting to tell the truth.
 
The woman sighed in frustration because of the silence of the girls. But she didn't want to be angry, not today. She's a new SM Entertainment representative and this is the first time she met these girls, and honestly, she's a big fan. But her sunbae's have advised her to be rather brutal to the artists she's going to handle. And she's not going to listen to her sunbaes.
 
"Okay. I won't ask anymore and the high-ups won't hear about this incident." she started. "I went here to tell you girls that the SMtown concert is coming soon and some of you will be collaborating with the other SM artists."
 
The girls looked at each other in shock, surprise and other mixed emotions from the announcement. They don't know how to react to this news. 
 
Finally! They're going to be allowed to communicate with the others.
 
"But…" the SM representative added. "If someone caught you girls having a romantic relationship with a guy. Then… you're done for." she warned with a smile.
 
"So… that's all. I'll be going now." the woman bid goodbye to the ladies by bowing and the girls did the same.
 
Taeyeon sighed in relief when the SM representative finally left their dorm, "I thought we were dead." she said.
 
Yoona nodded in agreement. "I was dying in nervousness as she glared at us. But she seems rather kinder than the others we have encountered." she stated.
 
The other girls agreed in Yoona's statement. Suddenly, their cellphones all rang at the same time, a signal for a new text message.
 
From: Unknown number
 
Thanks for coming to the concert. 
All of you gave us something worth remembering even though you girls suddenly disappeared. >__<
 
"What the- who's this?" Yuri asked herself in confusion.
 
"It's obviously from one of the Super Junior oppa." Seohyun concluded.
 
-
 
"Whoa. I can't believe we saw the girls from the audience. I even thought I was hallucinating." Kyuhyun said from the nth time since their first ever Super Show finished.
 
Heechul sighed in frustration. "You said that already! Can you shut up?"
 
Kyuhyun just ignored him and started day dreaming as he remembered Seohyun's beautiful radiating from the audience earlier.
 
"Hyung. Look at him. He's gone crazy." Ryeowook told Yesung as he pointed at Kyuhyun.
 
Yesung just laughed with a hint of exhaustion because of the concert.
 
"But where did they go? They suddenly disappeared." Leeteuk said as he gulped water from a bottle.
 
Eunhyuk nodded. "I know right. I just let myself drown in my performance for a minute the next thing I knew, they were gone."
 
"I saw them leave. I think they were panicking." Heechul stated.
 
Everyone turned their heads to look at Heechul if he was lying but he was just relaxed and cool while reading a magazine.
 
"Are you sure?" Yesung asked with his eyebrows raised.
 
Heechul nodded, "I saw Yoona's doe eyes from the stage when she panicked."
 
Shindong laughed, "Figures." he said.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay. Seriously, I'm really sorry for the lame update but I tried my best because 
I was having a writers block because of school. -_-
Please forgive me. I shall do my best for the next chapter. :-)