They're back

High School War { under co. }

 

"I don't want to go to school.." Sungmin sighed deeply.

"Me too." Kibum said.

"We all don't. But we have to." Leeteuk said in frustration.

They all didn't want to face the girls after what had happened. 

Everyone gave up and decided to attend school. They arrived at school while some students looked at them in disbelief.

"Of course they would know.." Ryeowook muttered.

They stopped in front of their classroom. Where they we're all sure that the girls wouldn't forgive them.

They slowly entered their room with hearts beating loudly.

Seohyun's POV

We all decided to ignore these guys. And let them explain what happened first.

But I'm sure Yuri unnie wouldn't forgive Heechul for kissing another girl.

And I probably won't forgive Kyuhyun too. But time will heal. I guess..

I saw the guys expression as they entered the classroom. 

All the girls we're silent and gloomy. Even angry.

The boys expression looked nervous, scared and terrified. They we're all hesitating if they should come in or not.

They sat on their desks uncomfortably.  Sunny and Yoona stood up and locked the classroom door as planned.

The boys we're shocked but we went in front at the platform.

They looked at us, confused.

"Start talking." Taeyeon hissed and crossed her arm.

Leeteuk stood up and sighed. I saw clearly his face. He hasn't slept. His face was pale and his eyebags we're clear. He look really.. tired.

"I'm sorry. We're all sorry. We just wanted to have fun yesterday night since Siwon said he was given a free room at a club and all the drinks we're free. Surprisingly, the club is one of the most famous and expensive club so the guys didn't want it to go to waste. We we're all drunk and didn't know what we we're doing.. We're really sorry and hope all of you would forgive us. We promise we won't do it again.." He explained.

After he finished. The room became silent again.

"Did you know? Even if you're drunk, you know what you're doing.." Yuri said coldly.

"Yuri-ah.." Heechul started walking towards her.

"Don't!" Yuri yelled and Heechul stopped.

"Don't call me that or even go closer to me." Yuri glared at Heechul. I swear, if glaring can kill, Heechul is probably dead.

"We're really sorry. We really regret what we did." Kyuhyun said as he stared at me but I just rolled my eyes.

"We will forgive you all. But don't expect things to be back the way it was." YoonA said coldly.

Then the bell rang and our first subject teacher came inside the room.

End of POV

The teacher noticed the intense atmosphere inside the classroom but ignored it.

When the bell rang, the girls went to the cafeteria to eat.

"Its funny how the so-called Girls Generation was cheated on by their boyfriends.." A girl told her friends and they laughed.

Taeyeon stopped and so of the rest of the girls. Slowly, Taeyeon turned around and walked towards the girls.

"Is it interesting?" Taeyeon asked in a cold manner.

"Yeah. How you girls we're dumped was so funny.." The girl laughed again.

"What's your name?" Yoona asked the girl.

The girl raised her eyebrow.

"Goo Hara.." 

"Well, Goo Hara.. You're gossip is as fake as your face.." Sunny said and laughed.

"Really? Then what was the picture about? Did you just let them share your boyfriends?" she asked and laughed with her friends.

"You know Hara. If you know what's best for you, you should stop spreading rumors." Seohyun said coldly.

"Psh. What makes you think I'll listen to you stupid brat?" Hara laughed again.

Then, Seohyun smirked.

"Watch out." Taeyeon smirked too and left with the girls.

It sent shivers through Hara and her friends. Was it possible that they we're going back to the Cruel Girls Generation?