Sooyoung fainted!

High School War { under co. }

 

Sooyoung was hesitating in meeting Changmin.
She doesn't want to reject her Oppa.
But she needs to, she already have Ryeowook.
 
"Sooyoung!" Changmin called from behind her, she turned around to see a happy Changmin holding a bear stufftoy.
 
"Oh, Oppa! Annyeong, what's that?" she asked innocently.
 
"This?" he asked as he looked at the bear and smiled widely.
 
"This is for you" Changmin said and gave her the stuff toy.
 
"Eh? Wae? Is it my birthday today?" she joked and Changmin laughed.
 
He scratched his head and Sooyoung can see he was blushing.
 
"I actually love you Sooyoung, since I first met you. You're a really sweet girl, will you be mine?" Changmin said as he stared at Sooyoung in the eyes.
 
Sooyoung doesn't know what to answer and just stayed silent.
 
"ANDWAE!" a guy's voice yelled. 
 
Sooyoung turned around to see Ryeowook who looking furious.
 
Ryeowook grabbed Sooyoung's hand.
 
"She's mine" he said and left Changmin alone.
 
Ryeowook was still grabbing Sooyoung then stopped in front of a tree.
 
"Yah. Why didn't you reject him immediately?!" he yelled.
 
"Wae? Why do you care?" she asked and Ryeowook clicked his tongue.
 
"I'm your boyfriend Sooyoung! Is this the first time someone confessed to you, huh?" he said and Sooyoung glared at him.
 
"SO WHAT IF THIS IS THE FIRST TIME SOMEONE CONFESSED TO ME!? YOU DONT LIKE ME ANYWAY!" Sooyoung yelled and Ryeowook was surprised.
 
"I-I'm sorry Sooyoung, I didn't mean it that--" Ryeowook was cut off.
 
"Save it Ryeowook" Sooyoung said, she was feeling dizzy and weak.
 
She was about to leave when she fainted.
 
Ryeowook immediately caught her in his arms.
 
"Sooyoung!" he yelled but she was unconcious.
 
He was panicking and called 911.
 
Sooyoung was now shaking and cold sweats we're appearing.
 
He didn't know what he was going to do.
 
He hugged Sooyoung hoping it could calm her.
 
"Saranghae, Sooyoung" he whispered.
 
 
 
 
Sooyoung groaned.
She slowly opened her eyes to see Ryeowook with worried eyes.
 
"W-what happened?" she asked while trying to get up but failed.
 
"You should lie down" he said and sighed.
 
"Why did you hid everything from us Sooyoung?" Ryeowook asked and tears we're forming in his eyes.
 
Sooyoung stayed silent. He immediately knew what he was talking about.
 
"Why did you stop your treatment Sooyoung?" he asked.
 
"I dont want to burden anyone" she simply said.
 
"Burden? You're not a burden to us Sooyoung!" a woman said as she came in.
 
"M-Mom? Why are you here? Where's dad?" she asked and her Mom sighed.
 
"I'm here, I told the doctor that you'll continue your treatment" her dad said.
 
"B-but, Dad, your business was bankrupt" Sooyoung stated.
 
"We'll find a way" her dad said in a cool manner then he noticed Ryeowook.
 
"Who's this Sooyoung? You're boyfriend?" her dad asked.
 
"W-well---" Sooyoung was cut off when Ryeowook stood up and bowed.
 
"How are you father and mother? I'm Ryewook, her boyfriend" he said and her dad's eyes widened.
 
"Sooyoung! YOU DIDN'T EVEN TOLD US..." Sooyounn closed her eyes hard and Ryeowook just sat there waiting for her dad to continue what he's going to say.
 
".. THAT I'M FINALLY GOING TO HAVE A SON-IN-LAW!" her dad said happily and Sooyoung eyes widened then looked at Ryeowook who just shrugged his shoulders.
 
Suddenly the door flew open and Tiffany with the other girls appear with worried faces.
 
"SOOYOUNG!" Tiffany yelled and ran towards Sooyoung then hugged her tight.
 
"We heard about your condition, we'll help you" Tiffany said in a serious tone.
 
"What? How?" Sooyoung asked and Tiffany smirked.
 
"My sister is a doctor, remember?" she said and Sooyoung thought about it for a moment.
 
"No." she disagreed.
 
"But, my sister already agreed" Tiffany said and did mehrong at Sooyoung.
 
"How much?" her father asked.
 
"Oh, Uncle, it's free" Tiffany said and their eyes widened.
 
"We cant accept it Tiffany" Sooyoung's Mom said and her husband nodded.
 
"No worries Auntie, she said we can repay her when we debut and be famous, she told us to recommend her to some celebrities" Tiffany said and laughed with the others.
 
"But..." Sooyoung was cut off.
 
"Dont let us worry again okay?" Jessica told Sooyoung and she nodded.
 
"Unnie told me that she'll start your treatment today and it's going to be for 1 year, what about the competition?" Tiffany asked.
 
"Dont worry, it's only a singing competition, I'll join" she said and they nodded.
 
"I'll come here everyday so we can practice" Ryeowook said and Sooyoung smiled.
 
"Aigooo. My son-in-law is so capable!" Sooyoung's dad said and Sooyoung blushed.
 
The girls laughed.
 
"Where are the Hyungs?" Ryeowook asked the girls.
 
"Oh, I dont know.. I think their so busy that they dont have the time to go here" Taeyeon answered.
 
 
 
At Super Junior's Dorm..
 
"Ahjussi, is it true that we'll start training tomorrow?" Henry asked Mr. Lee Soo Man and he nodded.
 
"The girls will also train, but remember this guys, we cant promise you all will debut.. But it will be possible if all of you will work hard" Mr. Lee Soo Man said.
 
"Thank you Mr. Lee Soo Man, But, How about Sooyoung? She still have to continue her treatment?" Leeteuk asked.
 
"Dont worry about Sooyoung, she was famous in Japan when she was young, so we just need to train her a little and she's good" he said confidently.
 
"Well, I have to go, I still have some business to attend. Good luck guys! Work hard!" he said and left.
 
"We should tell the girls, call them Hyung" Siwon told Leeteuk and he dialed Taeyeon's number.
 
RING RING RING RING
Taeyeon: Yah! Why aren't you here in the hospital?
Teukie: Mr. Lee Soo Man came
Taeyeon: Ah. Chincha? What did he say?
Teukie: SNSD and Super Junior are going to train starting tomorrow
Taeyeon: WHAT!? REALLY!?? KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
Teukie: Yah! I thought I was going to be deaf!
Taeyeon: Mianhe~ I'm just too happy.. But.. Sooyoung..
Teukie: We dont have to worry, Mr. Lee Soo Man said.
Taeyeon: Okay, I'm going to tell the others then go home
Teukie: Oh. Okay, Bye. Saranghae. Be careful on your way home.
Taeyeon: Haha. Saranghae.
Click..
 
 
"You guys are so cheesy" Henry said and rolled his eyes.
 
"You're just jealous 'cause you dont have one" Leeteuk teased and Henry pouted.
 
'I want a girlfriend too!' Henry thought.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To tell you the truth guys. I'm sad.. :"(
Someone unsubscribed.... AGAIN!
Is my fanfic that boring? :(
Oh, well.. I'm still grateful for those people who are still here supporting this fanfic. <3
Btw, I'm writing a new fanfic.
 
Please support it! Thank you! :-*