Shikshin

High School War { under co. }

 

"Oppa!" Sooyoung called Ryeowook.
 
"Oh, Shikshin!" Ryeowook replied and Sooyoung pouted.
 
"Oppa, I made a lunch box for you" Sooyoung said and handed Ryeowook a lunch box.
 
"Komawo" Ryeowook said and patted Sooyoung's head.
 
It has been 1 week since their vacation and Sooyoung has been doing everything what girlfriend's do to their boyfriend.
It looks like she's desperate but she doesn't care, as long as she can make Ryeowook fall inlove with her.
They started eating lunch and Sooyoung fed Ryeowook.
 
"Sooyoung-ah! Someone's here for you" Heechul called and Sooyoung nodded.
 
"I'll be back" Sooyoung said and Ryeowook smiled at her as she left.
 
The person who called her was a guy, Changmin, he's their senior and their group is more popular than Super Junior.
They are called TVXQ. And did I told you already? Their famous because their idols from the same company as theirs,
Ryeowook stared at Changmin while he's talking to Sooyoung. They both seemed close and Changmin was flirting with Sooyoung.
Ryeowook cant help but get jealous. Sooyoung bid goodbye to Changmin and went back to her seat.
 
"What did he told you?" Ryeowook asked.
 
"Changmin Oppa?" she asked and Ryeowook nodded.
 
"He wants to meet after school, he told me he have something very important to tell me" Sooyoung said as she ate.
 
It was so obvious that Changmin will confess to her but Sooyoung was too dense to notice it.
 
"Dont go" Ryeowook said and Sooyoung stopped eating and looked at him.
 
"Wae?" she asked.
 
"Just.. Dont, okay?" he said.
 
"Eh? You're weird Oppa. He said it's important so I need to go okay?" she said.
 
He sighed. 'Sooyoung can be stubborn sometimes' he thought.
 
Then, he noticed something.
 
"Hmm? But.. Why do you look so pale Shikshin?" he asked as he stared at Sooyoung.
 
"Oh. It's because... Er.. I didn't sleep much" she said.
 
Actually, it's because of her leukemia.
She stopped her therapy because of financial problems.
And she thought her disease was already gone.
 
"Are you sure?" Ryeowook asked in disbelief.
 
"Of course, come on, eat. Or I'll eat your food" she said and Ryeowook laughed.
 
"Shikshin" he said and Sooyoung did mehrong at him.
 
Actually, Sooyoung already knows that Changmin will confess to her.
But she wants to test Ryeowook if he'll be jealous.
And based on Ryeowook's reaction earlier, she really feel happy.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Hey guys. Sorry if this chapter is short.
I'm having a writers block. :(
Oh. AND THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT! <3
I have 100 Subscribers! Yehey!
I'm so happy. :))