flirt

High School War { under co. }

YOONA'S POV

"Yoona-ssi! Is it true that Fany had an amnesia?!" Siwon asked me worriedly.

Hmm. This guy... I have an idea.

"Yeah. I think her memory might not come back anymore. So please help her regain her memories" I said with a sad face.

"Oh god" he mumbled.

He suddenly came close to me and made a 'thud' on my desk and he held both my hands.

'What the ?' I thought.

"Don't worry. I promise you that I'll help Tiffany with all I can" he said and left. Inside.

I was laughing so hard. He's so stupid. Hahahahahahaha.

"Yah" someone called me.

A voice I hate the most.

"What kim kibum?" I asked rudely.

"Are you and siwon dating?" He asked.

"Why do you care? Don't into someone else business. Now, off you go" I said and he left.

"Yah. Yoona. Don't be mean to Kibum. You'll hurt his feelings" Sooyoung said and I just rolled my eyes.

She sighed.

"Not all guys are like Nickhun" she mumbled and left.

"I know that Sooyoung. But I'm afraid to love again" I murmured to myself.

 

Dismissal Time..

"Let's visit Tiffany at the hospital" I suggested.

Taeyeon, Seohyun, Sunny, Sooyoung and Yuri told me that they have jobs today and Sica, and Hyo have a practice with their partners for the showcase.

"I guess, I have to go alone" I told myself and sighed.

"I'll come with you" Kibum said. "Me too!" Siwon and Leeteuk said.

"Sure, let's buy food first" I said. They all agreed.

We went to the market and as usual, me and Kibum fought over food. In the end, he won. How? Rock, Paper, Scissors. We had fun walking to the hospital. We challenged each other who's the fastest runner. And... I WON!

"You don't look sporty at all" Kibum said.

"That's why they say.. DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER" I said and bragged.

We walked and walked. And finally, we arrived at the hospital. Siwon and Leeteuk are exhausted. Its kinda funny because they have muscles and they easily get tired. Its weird. Maybe you're wondering why we walked to the hospital? Well, its fun. Kekeke. >.<

"Fany!" I yelled when we went inside her room and she was startled.

"Uh. Who are you guys?" She asked.

"Its me. Yoona, Kibum, Leeteuk and Si--" I was cut off by Siwon who was almost crying.

"Fany! Its me! Siwon! Can't you remember me!? You confessed to me before you got into the accident" he said and Fany just raised her right eyebrow.

"Um. Sorry, but I can't remember. But.. Did you accept it?" She asked and Siwon was hesitating to answer her question.

"Ummm. Uh. N-no" he said and we we're surprised but not Fany, she just nodded her head. "Really? I guess its a good thing that I forgot you" she said and smirked.

Siwon was surprised.

"Don't be like that Fany. We even kissed" he said.

"What!?" I suddenly yelled. "Hehe. I was just surprised since I'm sure that it was Tiffany's first kiss" I said.

"Ew. We kissed? Bleh" she said.

Then, she noticed something behind me. Or someone.

"Uh. Hi, I'm Fany. You're Kibum right?" Tiffany told Kibum.

"Um. Hi. This is kinda weird since we we're close friends before and now its like our first meeting" Kibum said.

what? Tiffany and Kibum are close friends!? I didn't know that! Tiffany is not sharing stories to me anymore.

And for almost 3 hours. Kibum and Tiffany are flirting in front of me and Siwon. Leeteuk went home first.

"This is pissing me off" Siwon whispered to me.

"You're not alone" I whispered back.

This is giving me goosebumps! What the ! I hate it when I see people flirting in front of me!

"Enough!" I yelled.

"I'm going home. Siwon, let's go. You two, just continue you're lovey dovey scene there" I said with a disgusted look.

We left Fany and Kibum there alone.

"Maybe, we shouldn't have left them" Siwon said and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't worry. Their not going to do something there" I told him.

"I hope..." I whispered.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hey guys. Sorry if I took so long to update :(

Guess what? I graduated today! Oh yeah! Haha. No more hell. :)

And its summer break! Let's go to the beach. :))

Btw, thanks for the support guys! ILY.