Haesica

High School War { under co. }

 

Jessica and Donghae’s Moment..

“Yah. Donghae” Donghae looked at the girl who called him in an informal way to scold her.

But he saw Jessica. Her ex-girlfriend.

“J-Jessica?” he stuttered.

Jessica smirked and sat beside him.

“Psh. You don’t have to be that surprised. BTW, you’re my partner for the showcase” she said.

“Ah! So you’re that Jessica. But I didn’t notice you earlier” he said.

“I don’t care. I don’t want to be noticed by you anyway” she said.

“Jessica, are you still angry at me? I told you-“ donghae was cut by Jessica when she slammed her desk.

“I. DON’T. WANT. TO. HEAR. YOUR. EXPLANATION.” Jessica said coldly. They didn’t notice that their classmates are looking at them.

Then Jessica sat down again.

“ Lets just talk about what we’re gonna do on the showcase. Not the personal things okay?” she said and donghae nodded.

Jessica is still scary.

*FLASHBACK

“I’m sorry Jessica. Please forgive me. I cant continue with this. I cheated on you with another girl. Her name is Vivi. You kno her right? She’s in your class. I’m sorry. I really am” when I said that. I was crying. But Jessica just stared at me with a blank look. Then she walked away without saying anything.

Its not that I cheated on her. Vivi just threatened me that if I don’t break up with Jessica and be with her instead, she’ll ruin Jessica. And I can’t do anything since Vivi is really popular and Jessica is just a normal girl in our school.

The next day, I heard that Jessica transferred schools because she did something terrible.

I was really confused. What did Jessica do? She’s a calm girl.

Then, Vivi went inside the class and we we’re all shocked.

“Donghae. Look at me! Look at what JESSICA have done to me!” she yelled at me.

“She did that?” I asked.

“URGH! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!” she yelled.

After that,  I asked her Vivi’s friends what happened.

This is what they told me, after school, they we’re hanging out until Jessica suddenly came out of nowhere. And her eyes looks like she wants to kill someone. Then Vivi threatened her about me and Jessica’s friends. They we’re shocked when Jessica suddenly kicked Vivi on her stomach. And punched Vivi’s face. And Vivi’s nose  bled. They we’re going to attack her but then Jessica glared at them and they became scared. A teacher saw Jessica and that’s why Jessica transferred.

Since that day, I really regret breaking up with Jessica. I mean, I still love her. If its not because of that stupid VIVI. Argh! Even though Jessica is scary.

*End of Flashback

Donghae's POV

“err. Eotteokae?” donghae asked the guy beside him without looking. When he glanced at who was beside him, he was surprised. It was tiffany laughing at him. Donghae’s face became red from embarrassment.

“Mianhe~ I thought you we’re one of the guys” Donghae said and Tiffany shook her head.

“Its okay. Haha. You look really troubled. Is there something going on with you and Sica?” she asked curiously.

“She’s part of my past, I guess” donghae answered.

“How about the present? Is she still part of it?” Tiffany asked and grinned.

Donghae just smiled and blushed.

“Pfft. Guys can blush too huh? HAHAHA” Fany laughed out loud.

“Yah~” donghae tried to stop her from laughing.

“Mianhe~ Mianhe~ Did you know? Sica is called as Ice Princess” she said.

“Really? Why?”

“She’s really cold to others and really calm. But when she’s annoyed she’s talking abruptly”

“Eh? When she was still on my old school she’s really quiet. Like a dead kid”

“Really? Ah! You guys can sing BARBIE GIRL. And have a cute concept-like” Fany suddenly suggested.

“That’s not a bad idea. I can do the KEN guy on that song”

“Yep! I’ll tell Jessica. And try to improve your relationship with her. Okay?” Fany said and donghae nodded.

Jessica’s POV

Psh. That guy. He’s the least I want to see. REALLY. But I was pretty nervous when I was with him. What the- Do I still love him? After he cheated on me with that Vivi? Ha. That Vivi was pretty weak. And her friends, they we’re really scared of me and didn’t dared to touch me when I was beating up Vivi.

Hmm. What is Donghae doing now?

I glanced at him and I saw him talking to Tiffany and Fany was laughing out loud. Its rare to see her laughing that much. But, why does my heart hurts? Do I still REALLY REALLY love him? . This can’t be happening right?

Suddenly, Tiffany ran up to me and said excitedly:

“I know what you and Donghae are going to sing!”

“Eh? What?”

“Barbie Girl! You guys can have a cute concept. You’ll be the Barbie and he’ll be Ken! We’ll help you guys make props. Like a big mirror and a big Comb! Then we’ll also be your back up dancers!”

I tried to imagine what she’s suggesting and it was indeed cute. Without me noticing it, I smiled.

“Its settled then! You guys will sing it! NEH~?” she said and I nodded.

“Oh and the guys said that we’ll practice at their dorm. I’m excited!” she said and jumped up and down. I just stared at her in disbelief that she’s like this. Something’s not right about her. She looks like she’s…. IN LOVE! HA! Tiffany!

“Fany…” I smiled at her while saying that in a teasing way.

“W-what? You’re acting weird” she said.

“You like someone right???” I said and grinned at her. She just blushed and looked away.

“W-what are y-you saying! Haha. I don’t like someone!” she said and she forced a laugh.

“Don’t deny it Tiffany. Its written all over your face” I said and folded my arms.

She looked at me and sighed. Then sat in the chair that was in front of me.

“Don’t tell anyone okay? I think I like…. Siwon-ssi” she whispered and mouth just hang open. What the- She likes Siwon? OMG. She’s growing up!

“Omo. Really? I’m so happy for you!” I said and hugged her.

“But. I’ll also ask you something.” She said.

This looks like something I don’t want to hear.

“You still love Lee Donghae right?” she asked while grinning.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys! I'm pretty busy at school so I can't update fast! Mianhe~ :-/