The prank

High School War { under co. }

 

"Hyung. I'm nervous to go to school" Henry stated.
 
"Well we're not. Stop complaining." Siwon exclaimed, making the other members laugh.
 
"Lets go. We're going to be late." Leeteuk announed.
 
---
 
"Oh. My. God." Yesung's eyes were almost popping out because of amazement.
 
"This school is huge." Eunhyuk stated.
 
The students watched them in amusement as they entered the school. They noticed that the other students looked at them with worried expressions.
 
A girl approached them hesitatingly, "Be careful guys."
 
"Huh?" Kangin looked at her in confusion but the girl ran away when she noticed someone coming.
 
"YAH!" a girl shouted and pointed at them.
 
 
The girl who shouted was really cute and she's wearing a unique uniform that differs from the other students.
 
"Us?" Donghae asked pointing at himself then s.
 
Sunny rolled her eyes. "Duh. Who else?"
 
"I'm the discipline officer here. Look at yourselves! That kind of uniform!" she pointed at them and their uniforms.
 
They looked at themselves. Indeed, their uniforms has open buttons. They have piercing.are not proper, they looked like fashionistas. Except, they were men.
 
She sighed in frustration.
 
"This school is very strict and you can get expelled with three strikes from a discipline officer such as myself." Sunny explained.
 
Super Junior looked at each other with worried expressions. They can't get expelled because they still have to change Girls Generation.
 
"But since you guys are new students. We will go easy on all of you." Sunny flashed her cutest smile, making them melt.
 
"A hundred push-ups." Sunny said.
 
"What?" Sungmin asked in surprise.
 
Sunny smiled sweetly then dropped it abruptly. "I said, a hundred push-ups!"
 
The Super Junior members hesitated at first but did it anyway because they don't want to have records.
 
Sunny snickered as she watched the men does push-ups.
 
---
 
The guys we're exhausted and they saw a girl holding a microphone while a cameraman was filming her.
 
 
"Good Morning guys. We all heard the rumors that there will be a group of handsome guys that will be transferring today here at Seoul High School." she exclaimed.
 
"Oh. I guess they're here!" she said excitement as she spotted the Super Junior members rubbing their arms in pain.
 
They started smiling as soon as they saw the camera and the gorgeous lady.
 
"Annyeong-saeyo. I'm Yoona, this is for the school's magazine. You guys call yourselves Super. Um. What was it again?"  she asked.
 
"Super Junior." Heechul answered since he was the only one who wasn't dumbfounded by Yoona.
 
"Oh. Super Junior. Can I ask why did you guys transfer here?" she asked.
 
"That because of Girls Generation!" Henry shouted. Siwon was about to cover his mouth but it was too late.
 
Most of the Super Junior members groaned in frustraion and Siwon facepalmed himself.
 
"SNSD? What about them?" she asked and raised an eyebrow.
 
"Umm. Because.. We heard they we're really pretty and we want to see for ourselves." Leeteuk lied.
 
Yoona stared at them in suspicion but it was not the time for that so she just shrugged it off.
 
She asked so many question that the guys got exhausted answering.
 
"Um. Yoona? Umm," the cameraman stuttered. "The camera isn't recording" he stated.
 
She glared at the cameraman for a moment but smiled.
 
"It's okay. We'll just start again. Its okay right?" she asked cutely.
 
RIIINNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. The school bell rang.
 
"SAVED BY THE BELL!" Henry shouted in relief. Kyuhyun pinched him secretly making him groan in pain.
 
"I'll come to your classrooms later." she said smiling then waved goodbye to the members.
 
The Super Juniors ran to their classroom. They were going to be late in the first day of classes.
 
They arrived to the classroom in time while catching for their breath.
 
"Oh! The new students are here. Introduce yourselves!" a lady told them and they did introduce themselves one by one.
 
"Okay. Go to your seats" the lady stated.
 
They went to their respective seats but Henry raised his hand as soon as he sat.
 
"Why is the teacher so pretty and young?" 
 
The girls laughed.
 
"Why are they laughing?" Henry whispered to Yesung who just shrugged in response.
 
"Oh. I'm sorry class for being late!" the teacher exclaimed, panting.
 
"I see you all met the new students?" she stated.
 
"Neh." the girl from the front said.
 
"But I thought she was the teacher!" Henry pouted.
 
"Pfft. I'm the class president. Stupid." she said laughing.
 
"Where's Yoona and Sunny?" the teacher asked.
 
"We're here! Sorry we're late!" Yoona and Sunny answered in unison as they arrived at the classroom.
 
They looked at each other then laughed in amusement.
 
"Ah! It's the discipline officer and the reporter girl!" Henry proclaimed.
 
The teacher laughed. "There's no such thing here in this school!"
 
"But-" Henry was cut off by Yoona.
 
"The teacher is right, maybe you've mistaken us with someone else." she said and smiled innocently.
 
The guys looked at each other in confusion.
 
"Did you guys meet the girls already?" the teacher asked.
 
"Just the two of them." Yesung said, glaring at the two young ladies who just smirked.
 
"Well, introduce yourselves girls!" the teacher said.
 
"Annyeong-saeyo. We are Girls Generation!" they introduced themselves.
 
The guys looked at each other with shocked expressions.
 
"No wonder those two tricked us." Donghae said.
 
The others nodded in agreement.