Because of you

High School War { under co. }

Sunny's POV

I missed this. Laughing and chatting with everyone. I feel happy. Unfortunately, it has to end since we have to practice and Taeyeon suggested it.

"Come on" Sungmin told me. And what the heck. My heart suddenly beat faster when he smiled at me.

We went to his room and I sat on the chair.

"Falling Slowly right?" he asked and I nodded.

"Do you know how to speak english?" I asked him and he looked at me with a face DO.YOU.THINK.I'M.STUPID look.

"Just asking" I said and rolled my eyes.

"Lets try singing Sea(UP)" he suggested and I looked at him with a face ARE.YOU.SERIOUS?

He ignored me and started.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tysbWH-7s08&feature=related

After that we both laughed. It was so funny. :))

"How can you do that voice?" he asked and still laughing.

"Its my talent." And we both laughed.

I got tired of laughing and stopped and smiled at him.

He smiled at me too.

And then.. He pinched my cheeks??

"Yah! What was that for?" I said while rubbing my face.

He laughed. "You should have seen your face! Did you thought I was going to kiss you??" He laughed even louder like there was no tomorrow.

"Yah~! I did not!" I said and threw a pillow at his face. 

"YAH!" He yelled and tried to throw the pillow at me but I dodged it. And I stuck out my tongue and he chased me.

We we're like children. Pillow fighting. We had fun. 

The door suddenly opened and it was Kyuhyun. He looked at us with wide eyes.

"You two! What have you done with our pillows!" he yelled and glared at us.

Me and Sungmin looked at each other and smiled then we both attacked Kyuhyun and another pillow fight.

"You guys. What's happening here?" Yuri said and yes.. We attacked her too. Until all of us we're playing pillow fight.

Except for Taeyeon and Yoona since they went home early.

We all got tired and rested. "We haven't had this much fun with other people. Right Sunny?" Jessica said and I nodded.

"Thanks guys. It was really fun" Hyoyeon said and we all laughed.

"W-what? Why are you guys laughing?" she asked. And we pointed at something beside her..

It was.. EUNHYUK. He was drooling. I guess he was really tired. We all laughed and Leeteuk grabbed a marker then we each draw something on his face. And we laughed again.

"Its late. We're going home now" Seohyun said and smiled.

"Take care on the way home" I told them and they nodded.

Each of them hugged me "We miss you so much" Tiffany said and they went home.

"Come on guys. You have to sleep we still have school tomorrow" I said.

"Awww." Henry said and pouted.

I brushed his hair and said "We can still do that anytime right?" I said.

He nodded.

 

I took a shower and went to sleep.

 

NEXT DAY..

Yuri's POV

"Taeyeon, you shouldn't have went home early. It was really fun yesterday night. We had a pillow fight and drew on Eunhyuk's face" I told taeyeon.

"Really? Oh. I shouldn't have went home early. Its because Yoona was complaining" she said.

"Aww. Yoona still hates guys like Kibum huh? Poor kid" I said.

She nodded. Its all because of that bastard Nickhun. I'll kill him when I see him again.

RIIINNNNGGGG. The school bell rang.

We ran to our classrooms because we might be late.

"Class. We have a new student again. Come in" the homeroom teacher said.

Who is it now? A guy. He looks cute.

"Annyong-saeyo. I'm Junho from 2PM. I studied here on 1st year." he explained. 2PM? Isn't that Nickhun's group?

"Oh! Yoona!" he yelled and we all looked at Yoona. She was surprised.

Junho ran to Yoona and sat beside her.

"Oh. Oppa~ Why did you transfer here again?" Yoona asked Junho.

"I dont know" he said. Stupid answer. I just rolled my eyes and listened to the teachers lesson.

 

Hyoyeon's POV

Another transferee? A guy? 2PM? Isn't that the group of that bastard Nickhun?

Junho huh? He looks cute. He sat beside Yoona and me. Then he smiled at me.

"Annyong-saeyo. I'm Junho. And you are?" he reacher out his arm at me trying to shake hands

I smiled. "I'm hyoyeon" and shook his hand.

"Aren't you with Nickhun?" I asked. He looked at me and nodded.

"He transferred back too. Actually, I transfered here because of him. He's targeting Yoona again" he said.

that bastard Nickhun.

"Really? I'm gonna kill him before he touches our Yoona" I said and he smiled at me.

Ah. Cute~ Yep. I felt my face hot. I guess i'm blushing and I looked away from him..

 

RIIIINGGGGGGGG.. The school bell rang.

"Ah. Music class again" I murmured. And he looked at me again and smiled.

"Aren't you getting tired smiling?" I asked.

He laughed. "No" he said.

"Yeah, its obvious" I said.

"Class. You have a transferee again?" the music teacher asked.

"Hyoyeon, he will be in your group okay? At the showcase" she said and I nodded.

"What showcase?" Junho whispered to me.

"Its a music program and we all have our groups. We will be dancing. Is it okay? We're groupmates with eunhyuk" I explained.

"Really? I love dancing" he said and smiled.

"Aww~ Cute" I said and pinched his cheeks. "Oww" he mumbles.

"mianhe. because you're always smiling that I find you cute" I said and smiled.

 

Eunhyuk's POV

That Junho guy. Why is he clingy to my hyoyeon? What the-

Did I just say MY hyoyeon? No way. And why am I even thinking about Hyoyeon.

She's just cute and good at dancing. With those thick hair. White clear skin. Aish.

Stop thinking that Eunhyuk!

RRIIINNNNGGG. The school bell rang.

Haaaa. Music class. I can be with Hyoyeon again.

Did I just- Argh. Whatever.

 

"Class. You have a transferee again?" the music teacher asked.

"Hyoyeon, he will be in your group okay? At the showcase" she said and hyoyeon nodded.

What the- that clingy guy is in our group? tsh. I'll create hard dance steps for him so he'll embarrass himself at the showcase.

Am I too evil? Mianhe~ I'm just.. I dont know. Do I like Hyoyeon or something? I dont right? Impossible right?