Chapter 6

My Rival,My Crush
Jessica was somewhere at the beach.She was not scared of CL actually.She was actually scared of her falling in love with CL. Every time she was close with CL,she felt her heart beating rapidly and wanted to kiss her.

Jessica was hugging her legs while trying to forget about CL."What's wrong with me?"she asked herself.A tear trickled down her cheek."I hate you Lee Chaerin!I hate you!"she shouted.

. A guy was walking by and saw Jessica.He walked towards her and smiled when he saw who it was."Jessica,I miss you!"he said excitedly and back hugged Jessica.Jessica who was shocked elbowed the guy by instinct.She turned around and quickly apologized to the guy when she saw him.

"Mianhae,Donghae oppa.I'm really,really sorry,"Jessica said.

The guy,Donghae,chuckled.He ruffled her hair and sat down beside Jessica."I miss you so much Jessica.So,how's life?"Donghae asked.

"It's not getting better with an enemy around me,"Jessica said coldly.

"She's still pissing you off?CL?"Donghae said and laughed.

Jessica pouted and hit Donghae's arm.Donghae stopped laughing and held onto both Jessica's arms."I'm sorry alright,"he said sincerely.Jessica heard her heart beating but it was different when she was with CL.Jessica leaned forward and kissed Donghae.The latter was surprised but kissed Jessica back afterwards.CL,who had been staring at them all the while,walked away.

"You alright Chaerin?"Hyoyeon asked CL as she entered.

"I saw Jessica with her new boyfriend,"CL said and sat beside Hyoyeon.

"Who is the guy?"Taeyeon asked.

"His name is Donghae,"CL replied.

"He's a jerk,"Taeyeon said bluntly."I saw him making out with another girl but Jessica did not want to believe me.She has a really big crush on him."

CL nodded."I'm going to bed right now,"she said and yawned.

After CL left,only Taeyeon and Hyoyeon was left at the living room.They were staring intensely into each other 's eyes.Hyoyeon who was getting impatient,pounced onto Taeyeon and kissed her.

"Someone's...impatient,"Taeyeon said in between their kiss.

Hyoyeon smirked and nibbled onto Taeyeon's lower lip.Taeyeon did not gave in and Hyoyeon decided to slid her hand under Taeyeon's shirt.She cupped one of her causing Taeyeon to moan.Hyoyeon smirked once again and slid her tongue inside Taeyeon's mouth.They were in a tongue battle but both of them pulled away because of the need for oxygen.

"Let's go to sleep now.I'm tired,"Taeyeon said and yawned.Hyoyeon nodded and carried Taeyeon to bed.

~~~

CL went to school the next day restlessly.She was not in the mood to go to school as she was really tired.HyoTae couple were actually making out last night that CL could not sleep since she has sharp hearing skills.She had her sunglasses on and went to class.

"Can you please take your glasses off Ms Lee?"Mrs Jang said.

"I'm afraid I can't Mrs Jang.I couldn't sleep last night so there are dark circles under my eyes,"CL said.

"Alright Ms Lee.But only this once,"Mrs Jang said.

A few minutes later,Jessica entered the class with Donghae."Why are you late Ms Jung and who is the guy?"Mrs Jang asked.

"This is my boyfriend,Lee Donghae,"Jessica said happily.

"Good morning Mrs Jang,"Donghae said and smiled.

"Take a seat you two.Ms Lee,seat beside Ms Kwon,"Mrs Jang said and smiled.

CL rolled her eyes and sat beside Yuri."I hate that guy,"CL growled lowly.

"I hate him too.He tried to kill me once,"Yuri said.

"Want to skip class?"CL asked Yuri.

"Sure,"Yuri replied.

While Mrs Jang was busy teaching,CL just stood up and walked behind Mrs Jang.Yuri who was impressed followed along.

"What are we doing at the forest?"Yuri asked as she looked around.

CL took her glasses off and Yuri smirked."So you're one of us,"she said as she saw CL's pitch black eyes.

"What am I actually?"CL asked.

"I'm not sure myself.I'm also trying to find out,"Yuri replied.

"Your girlfriend,Krystal.She's one too right?"

"Yeah,even Jessica."

"Who's the leader?"

"I don't know.All I know is that we have to defend ourselves from a group called Super Junior.They are a group of 10 people who are killing people like us."

"That means Jessica is in danger."

"That's right.One more thing,Jessica is actually your soul mate,"Yuri said.

"And Krystal is your soul mate am I right?"CL said.

"That's right.We're going to be a family,"Yuri said and smiled.

They were going back to school but two guys stopped them.They aimed their guns at Yuri and CL.The two girls surrendered their arms in the air."Listen to us or you guys will die,"Siwon said and smirked.

Yuri looked at CL.The latter nodded and kicked The guns away from Siwon and his partner,Leeteuk.CL smiled and kicked Leeteuk's face.Yuri picked a gun up and changed the bullets to a needle.She shot the gun to both Siwon and Leeteuk.The two of them fell to the ground."Nice shot,"CL said and hi-fived with Yuri.