Chapter 4

My Rival,My Crush

  "Oh,good luck in trying to wake her up.She can sleep for a week if you don't wake her up,"Taeyeon said and ran away with Hyoyeon.

 

  CL did not get what Taeyeon was trying to say and carried Jessica to her room with one hand.She sat at the corner of the bed and stared at Jessica.She smiled slightly and slowly fell asleep.

 

  It was only 7pm and a dolphin scream was heard.Jessica who was wide awake and saw CL sleeping beside her quickly got up from the bed.She was hoping that CL would wake up and forgive her but the latter was still in a deep slumber.Jessica looked around and saw many plush toys around her especially Rilakkuma bears."For someone who acts tough around people,she's really soft in the inside,"Jessica said to herself. She slowly got out of the room and went to the kitchen to make dinner.Little did she know that she would make a disaster there.

 

  In the kitchen,Jessica took out all of the ingredients she needed.She wanted to make spaghetti."I hope CL will like it!"she said to herself and clapped her hands.

 

  About 2 hours later,Jessica was finally done.She went up and waked CL up."CL-sshi,wake up,"Jessica said and shaked CL lightly.

 

  "Let me sleep for another day,"CL said tiredly and covered her face with the Rilakkuma bear she was hugging.

 

  Jessica giggled and pulled the bear away from CL.CL sat up and puffed her cheeks."Fine,what do you want?"she asked.

 

  "I've prepared dinner,"Jessica said and dragged CL down.

 

  CL's jaw dropped when she saw the kitchen was in a mess.Cheese were scattered everywhere,there were tomato sauce on the floor and other things you expect in a spaghetti all around the place."Here,try some,"Jessica said as she put a fork full of spaghetti in front of CL's mouth.CL took a bite and it was surprisingly delicious.

 

  "So?"Jessica asked.

 

  "It's nice but we need to clean the place up,"CL said and sighed when she saw how messy the place is.

 

  "Yeah,"Jessica said and grinned."How are you going to clean with one hand anyways?"

 

 

  "I'm able to handle it.Not worries,"CL said and gave a reassuring smile.

 

 

  After an hour,the kitchen was clean.CL smiled and gave Jessica a hug all of the sudden.Jessica stood still at her place."Thanks Jessica-sshi,"CL said.

 

 

  "ChaeSica caught in action again!"Hyoyeon said and put her arms around CL's and Jessica's neck.

 

 

  CL pushed Hyoyeon's hand away."So,what happened between you and Taeyeon?"she asked.

 

 

  "She said yes!"Hyoyeon said out loud and did a fist pumped.CL ruffled Hyoyeon's hair.Hyoyeon whined at CL and fixed her hair back.

 

 

  "So where's Taeyeon?"Jessica asked,feeling tired already.

 

 

  "You were looking for me Sica?"Taeyeon asked as she entered the living room.

 

 

  "Let's go home now,"Jessica said and yawned.

 

 

  "It's going to be midnight.Just stay here for the night,"CL said.

 

 

  "Won't we be bothering you?"Jessica asked.

 

 

  "Really?We'll be in my room then,"Hyoyeon said and dragged Taeyeon up.

 

 

  "Don't make unwanted noises okay,"CL shouted.

 

 

  "Hey!"HyoTae shouted and blushed really hard.

 

 

  "Let's go to my room,"CL said.

 

 

  Jessica nodded and followed behind CL."You'll sleep on the bed and I'll sleep on the ground.I don't want you to shout in my my ears like just now,"CL said and prepared the bed for Jessica.

 

 

  "No,it's your bed.I don't mind sharing with you,"Jessica said shyly.

 

 

  "Really?"CL said raising an eyebrow.Jessica nodded.CL smiled and sat on the bed."Go take a bath first,"she said."I'll lend you my clothes."

 

 

  Jessica hugged CL."This is for just now,"Jessica whispered.

 

 

  While waiting for Jessica to finish bathing,CL was starting to feel sleepy.She was almost falling asleep until Jessica got out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around her."So where's the clothes CL-sshi?"she asked.

 

 

  CL sat upright and her eyes were wide when she saw Jessica with only a towel.Jessica saw this and smirked.She decided to tease CL for a while.She moved closer to CL and sat beside her.CL froze at her place and did nothing.As much as she wanted to look,she did not want Jessica to leave a bad impression of her.Jessica held onto CL's hand and rested her head on CL's shoulder.CL could feel Jessica's bare skin touching her."H-here's your clothes,"CL stuttered and threw the clothes to Jessica.Jessica giggled and CL quickly went to the toilet.However,Jessica was fast enough to grab her hand  and pinned CL against the wall.

 

  "W-what are you doing?"CL stuttered as she tried to break free.

 

  Jessica held onto CL's hand harder and leaned on CL."I know you like it,Chaerin,"she whispered seductively and CL's earlobe.

 

  "ChaeSica is caught in action again!"HyoTae shouted at the same time.They burst into laughter and ran out of the room.Jessica quickly let go of CL and the both of them blushed.

 

  "YOU GUYS ARE SO IN TROUBLE IN THE MORNING!"CL shouted and closed the door.

 

  CL smiled awkwardly at Jessica and walked to the bathroom.Jessica nodded and put on the clothes CL gave.

Jessica was asleep when CL got out of the bathroom.CL chuckled to herself and dried her hair.Once she was done,she slipped into the blanket and fell asleep as well.

CL woke up and found that Jessica was not beside her.She sighed and got up from her bed.She went down and was surprised to see Jessica blushing.The HyoTae couple seemed to had said something embarrassing to her.

"What are you guys doing?"CL asked as she folded her arms,pretending to be angry.

"Nothing,just playing around with her,"Taeyeon said and grinned dorkily.

I shrugged andsat across of Jessica."What?Aren't you going to ask them anymore questions?"Jessica said unbelievably.

CL shook her head and replied,"I believe them."

"What the...unbelievable,"Jessica muttered.CL heard that that and chuckled softly.

"I have to go to work now,bye,"CL said and waved her hands.

"Why are you so stubborn Chaerin?Your hand is still in a cast and today is Saturday.So,tell your boss that you were in an accident and you have to stay at home,"Hyoyeon said sternly.

"But-"

"No buts Lee Chaerin,"Hyoyeon said and pushed CL to the sofa.CL could not do anything since her right hand was useless.

"I hate you Kim Choding,"CL growled lowly.

"Aw,I love you too,"Hyoyeon said affectionately.

Jessica and Taeyeon giggled at their act."Dorks,"Taeyeon said.

"Thank you,"Hyoyeon bowed.