[SkyDragon One-Shot] Living a Marriage Life {Requested by chaebomminnkira}

║▌║▌█║ ⒷⒿⓂ's SpringTempo Production Studio ║█║▌█║

Living a Marriage Life

 

Being married isn’t as simple as it can be. There are ups and there are downs, you can never miss it. Impatience, jealousy, fights about the most simplest things and many more problems. I’m quite sure I’ll be encountering more of these than I have encountered before. But in the end, we’ll always be happy with each other no matter what happens.

 

--

 

“Hunchae~” Jiyong oppa had cooed in my ear, as I was cooking breakfast. He wrapped his arms around me and rested his head on my shoulder.

I gave him a bright smile. “Yes oppa? Do you need anything?”

He nodded, then gave me a kiss on the cheek. “I want you my yeobo..” His breath tickled my neck, as he kissed the mark he gave me last night when I was asleep.

“Yah oppa!” I gently pushed him away, “can’t you see I’m cooking right now? Later, okay?”

I looked away from him then sighed. It was one of those days where he would annoy me in the morning, I get so irritated at him but whenever I stare into his eyes I forget about getting mad at him.

“I’m sorry Hunchae~” He gave me a hug and a kiss that I couldn’t resist.

Our kiss didn’t last long, he just smiled at me and went to his seat to read the newspaper.

It was always like this every morning, yet I can never get enough of it even though he can be such a pain. No matter what I do he’ll always be in my heart.

“I love you oppa~” I blew him a kiss.

He catched my flying kiss and chuckled. “I love you too Hunchae~”

 

~*~

3:54 am

 

Oh . I didn’t know it was this late.

I was in a club with some of my friends. We were just having fun and partying like hell. But I didn’t know I’d end up this late. Chaerin’s going to kill me! I didn’t even told her that I was gonna be out with my friends.

This is one hell of a night.

 

I rode my car as fast as I could just to get home and sleep next to my beautiful wife, hoping in the morning everything will be alright.

But luck wasn’t really on my side.

 

I quietly parked the car in the garage, went in the back door and just took some bread in the kitchen. Then I heard a creaking sound, I went into a fighting position with the bread still in my mouth.

‘Relax Ji…Maybe it was just the wind or something. No one can get in our house..’

Just then there was that creaking sound again. I did some kung-fu positions, just like those Chinese dudes on TV. Then I realized….

“CHAERIN!” I quickly ran towards the stairs, but before I could take a first step the lamp had lit. I turned to see Hunchae with her arms crossed.

“Yes Kwon Jiyong?” she icily asked. I could sense that she was really mad, she just called me by my whole name and there’s dark aura around her.

I gulped. “Well, Chae I can explain—”

“Explain what?! That you’re out there drinking and partying with your friends without me knowing?! What the hell were you doing?”

“Please Chae..Just listen to me..” I held her shoulders.

“Hell no! Just leave me alone!” She tried to push me away but I held her waist and captured her lips.

She was trying to get off of me but I wasn’t going to let her go that easily. I roughly kissed her lips then left marks on her neck which made her moan.

“O-oppa..Please stop…” She softly whispered in my ear.

I stopped what I was doing and stared at her eyes. We stood there lost in each other’s eyes.

Chaerin had cupped her hands on my face and softly kissed my lips which I kissed back. It felt so good having her soft pink lips on mine. I felt relieved about everything. My mind felt at ease as I felt her smile in between our kiss.

When we had separated, she giggled. Oh, how I love her sweet angelic voice.

“Hey yeobo, I’m sorry that I didn’t tell you I was going out and sorry if I made you worry too much..” I used my puppy dog eyes at her that I know she can’t resist.

She shot her tongue at him then said, “Fine, fine. I forgive you.” With that she kissed my forehead and hugged me tight.

‘I love you so much Hunchae..’

 

~*~

 

“KYAAAA!!!!” Chaerin had screamed in the bathroom.

Jiyong, who was busy with composing a song, was alarmed by the sudden shriek of his wife. He immediately ran upstairs in the bathroom with worry all over his face.

“Yeobo!” He found her sitting on the toilet bowl, smiling. “What happened? Why are you smiling? I just heard you scream and—”

Chaerin had all of the sudden stood up and hugged Jiyong tight. She whispered in his ear, “Yeobo..I’m pregnant.”

She couldn’t describe what Jiyong’s expression was at all. It was a mixture of shock, doubt and glee. She waved her hand in front of his face which snapped him out of his daze.

“R-really?” He stuttered, “That means I’m gonna be a f-father?”

Chaerin happily nodded in response. Then Jiyong’s lips had curled up in a big smile. He was gonna dad at last.

‘I’m gonna be a dad..’

‘He’s gonna be the father now..’

The two blondes were very thrilled indeed, none of them didn’t expect this to come but it did.

 

It’s not a happy ending yet, the real thing has just begun.

 

--

 

CrazyWriter17's Note :

Like I said I’m an imperfect writer, so this didn’t go well as I thought it would. And I at romance actually xD and too.

...