[SpringTempo One-Shot] Revenge Turned Happy Ending {Requested by fiqahnatasha}

║▌║▌█║ ⒷⒿⓂ's SpringTempo Production Studio ║█║▌█║

Revenge Turned Happy Ending

He’s the hottest guy in school, he’s popular, he has a great body, a very deep and y voice, a face that every guy would dream to have and a body to die for. He hangs out with popular people and every time he walks to the corridor, girls are somewhat throwing themselves to him and almost want to beg to date them, he’s name is Choi Seunghyun but one thing people don’t expect him to do... to date someone who is out of his league.

On the other hand, she’s a Plain Jane type of a woman, she doesn’t wear fancy dresses, she wears thick eyeglass and she always have books on her hands, she has few friends but what people don’t understand is how she even had a chance to date a popular guy like Seunghyun. They’ve been going out for about six months now, they’ve met when Seunghyun needs a tutor and his professor introduced Bom to Seunghyun to be his tutor. They didn’t expect to fall in love with one another especially Seunghyun but he knew from the start that Bom different from other girls and that made him fall in love with her. Bom tried to reject Seunghyun for a few times but she gave in when she saw that Seunghyun is really serious and he even knelt down while crying asking to give them both a chance which she finally said yes.

Their first day being together shocked the whole school; it’s somewhat new to them. For the first week, Bom experienced a lot of bully from the girls and telling that Seunghyun is just playing with her but Seunghyun always protect her and eventually, the bullies had enough because no one want to try to her Bom or else Seunghyun will take revenge ten times more.

Bom often ask Seunghyun why would he even date her but he always assure her and every time they would have the same conversation, Seunghyun will always tell the same thing over and over again.

Bom: “Tabi” She started the conversation while they are walking way back to Bom’s house. She snake her arms to Seunghyun’s arm while her head is leaning against his shoulder.

Seunghyun: “Hmm?” As he looks at her, he can already sense where their conversation will lead.

Bom: “Why me?”

Seunghyun: “Bommie, looks like you still can’t get enough of that question.” He smiled, assuring her that he’s just teasing her.

Bom: “But Tabi, I’m not a cheer leader, I don’t party, I dress so plainly and wear these thick glasses and also I’m not the hottest girl in school.” Her insecurities is again eating her up.

Seunghyun: “I don’t like you to dress like them; guys will surely surround you in an instant.” Bom looked down on the floor, what he says doesn’t make her feel better.

Bom: “But--”

Seungyun: “My Bommie, I will never get tired to always remind you that I love you as what you are, I met you as you are so stay as you are.”

Bom: “But what do you really see in me that you don’t see in other girls?”

Seunghyun: “I love your innocence, the way you smile and the way your eyes look at me, I can’t explain the feeling but all I know is my heart always skips a bit every time we’re together.”

Bom is satisfied with his answer, although she always hears it from him, it makes her feel more confident not just for herself but also for their relationship. She snuggled onto him as a sign that she understands what he just said to her and it already calmed her worried heart and mind.

Seunghyun: “You know what, Bommie? I’m lucky that I have these pair of eyes because if people have a chance to borrow my eyes, they will surely know how beautiful you are.” Bom smiled widely because of his constant mushiness.

They spend their normal days together, they date; they watch movies together and so much more. They are happy and so much in love but there’s something that Seunghyun still haven’t told Bom and that he will now achieve his dreams to be a rapper, it’s a big break for him since it’s been his dream since he was young but he has his own reason why he didn’t told Bom about it, he’s scared that when the time that Bom will found out about his dreams she will make fun and laugh about it.

He will debut in two weeks and he haven’t told Bom that he will move to another house with his new members and he was been constantly been reminded by YG to break off with Bom since YG said that it will interfere with their success. He’s having a hard time on how to tell Bom about it with her being hurt but he decided to end it all up a day before he will settle to their dorm. He’s against it but his dream is much important than his relationship with Bom.

*~*

The time has come for Seunghyun to tell it to Bom, they went to the hill near Bom’s house which is overlooking the city. They always go there to relax and have time for themselves.

Bom: “It’s always nice to come here.” As they both settled in the bench.

Seunghyun: “Yeah, this place was always been a special place for us.”

Bom: “Yeah, I will never forget how you knelt down and cried asking me to be your girlfriend.” She chuckled

Seunghyun: “Yah Bommie! Stop reminding me about that.”

Bom: “Why, Mr. Choi are you getting embarrass?”

Seunghyun: “Not really but it always reminds me of being an idiot.”

Bom: “Tabi, you don’t look like an idiot doing that. It really made my heart melt.”

They both smiled and there’s a pregnant pause and it made Seunghyun decide that it’s the right time for him to open up about his dream.

Seunghyun: “Bommie, there’s something I need to tell you.”

Bom: “What is it? You’re scaring me with that serious look on your face.”

Seughyun: “I’ll need to move out from my parent’s house.”

Bom: “What? Where are you moving out?”

Seunghyun: “At the other side of the city.”

Bom: “Why?” She still looks so confuse.

Seunghyun: “I’ve been accepted to debut as a rapper in a group.”

Bom: “That’s good to know. I’m so happy for you, Seunghyun!” She smiled so happily.

Seunghyun: “But I didn’t tell you about this just because I need you to know but I need to pursue my dreams.”

Bom: “So, what are you trying to say?”

Seughyun: “Let’s break up”

Bom: “What? Don’t make some nonsense joke, Seunghyun. It’s not funny”

Seunghyun: “No, I’m not. I’m sorry Bommie, I hope we can still---” Bom stood up from her seat and slap Seunghyun in the face.

Bom: “Don’t ever say the word ‘friends’ after doing this to me, don’t expect us to be friends.”

She’s trying to fight back her tears and stay strong. She knows that it will happen and she feel so stupid believing Seunghyun’s words towards their relationship. She should have known better that Seunghyun will eventually do this to her.

Seunghyun: “I’m sorry...”

Bom: “I’ve should have known better, I should have known that you are same as other guys out there. Well, thank you Seunghyun for reminding me where I stand and I that some dreams are meant to end.” She left running home and didn’t even bother looking back where Seunghyun was.

*~*

It has been three months since that eventful scene at the hill. Seunghyun tried calling her but she’s not picking up but he knows that giving an explanation would make Bom’s heart more wounded. Yes, indeed, some words are meant to be unsaid and for Seunghyun it’s best for the both of them.

His group already debut which they called themselves as Bigbang, Seunghyun has now a screename which he’s better known as TOP. The response from the people is warm, they like how they carry themselves and they love their songs. Bom keep on monitoring Bigbang’s whereabouts and it hurts her more when reporters asking TOP if he has a girlfriend and every time he would say no, Bom feels like crying. It’s like a big slap on her face that they really broke up and now that he’s famous, there are tons of girls wanting to be with him.

She cried most of the days reminiscing their time together and how she felt like stupid believing every word Seunghyun told her. She always say to herself that no one will ever like her because she’s not pretty and dress so lousy. Her close friend, Gummy always reminds her to move on and be strong.

Gummy: “Yah Bommie! Stop making yourself a fool and stand up for yourself. Look at you, you’re not looking pretty and then you keep on frowning. Do yourself a favour and be lively.”

Bom: “How can I do that, Unnie?”

Gummy: “First, don’t think about Seunghyun anymore and smile more often. You have a good voice why not try to use that for revenge?”

Bom: “What are you trying to say?”

Gummy: “Let Seunghyun taste what it feels to lose you.”

Bom: “Huh?” The forever confuse look from Bom’s face.

Gummy: “Try auditioning to the same company where Seunghyun is. Use your voice I’m certain that they will love your voice.”

Bom: “Are you kidding me?”

Gummy: “I’m serious about it. Try, there’s nothing to lose when you try it.”

Bom contemplated about what Gummy is proposing and she decided to try it out. If she can make it, she can be close where Seunghyun is but this time, she will take revenge.

*~*

Bom did everything to prepare for the audition, she went extensive vocal lesson and even start to learn how to dance, she also started to wear acceptable clothes without mismatching it but she still maintain her innocence, Gummy tried to persuade her to dress ily but she’s getting there. She’s trying her hard to be accepted not how she used to be but someone who is better and much stronger.

It was the day of the audition, she’s wishing to see Seunghyun at the company but she knows that he’s in another country to promote. Gummy is the only one who she can lean on at times like this. She went inside the audition room and she saw three piercing eyes looking at her and by the looks of it, she already knows that they are the judges. She sang an English song “Never let you go” and luckily she made it to the finals. She’s happy and after singing her final song, the judges made some nice feedback and they asked Bom to come back next week to start being a trainee.

Time flies so fast, Seunghyun is busy promoting in Japan with s for almost three months now and there has been news that a girl version of Bigbang will debut and they need to meet them and welcome them in idol world next week. They just know that they’re composed of four members. The Bigbang members are excited that they finally have a dongsaeng.

Bom and her group are called 2NE1 and she’s happy that her members are nice people, they’re personality jive together and they feel that they’re already close to each other. The time comes when they will officially debut next week but first, they need to attend a welcome party by YG family. Bom is not very much happy that their stylist wants her to dress a very short dress but when she looked at herself after she was being forced to wear it, she didn’t recognized herself. Her long milky legs that she’s been keeping all her life has been exposed and she didn’t know that it looks so good on her wearing a short dress with matching minimal make-up and her hair is down but a little wavy, her eyeglasses are nowhere to be found since their stylist said that from now on, she will wear contact lenses. She likes how she looks now and she decided to keep this look and will start to wear this kind of clothes.

The night came, the party is starting and most of the YG family staff is already there and some of the senior artists are starting to arrive one by one. Bigbang already arrived moments ago, each member are scattered in the room. GD is talking with Teddy and Kush while Daesung and Taeyang are with Tablo and Psy talking at one corner. Seungri is with their stylist noona asking them give him some numbers of hot girls while Seunghyun is seating at the corner drinking his beer. YG came in with the girls; he introduced them one by one to the staff and artists. When finally, YG is in the part where Seunghyun is seating, he introduced the girls to him.

YG: “TOP, this is the girls who will debut next week. This CL the leader, Minji the maknae, Dara as the fresh vocal and this is Bom, the lead vocal.”

Seunghyun was shocked when he saw Bom right in front of him. Actually, while YG introducing the members, Seunghyun is just looking at Bom asking himself if he’s just hallucinating but when Bom sunddely spoke up, he knows that Bom that is in front of him is the real Bom he’s been missing all his life.

Bom: “Hi! Nice to meet you, TOP-sshi. I’m Bom the lead vocalist” There is something really not right at this moment, Seunghyun is having a hard time processing in his mind what is happening and why Bom acting like she doesn’t know him.

Seunghyun: “Deh! Annyeong-haseyo. Welcome to YG, 2NE1!”

When 2NE1 left where Seunghyun is and mingled with other people in YG, Bom feels like there is someone who is looking at her all the while since she entered the party and she already guessed who was it and she was right, Seunghyun is looking at her and never leave his eyes on her. Chaerin took notice how TOP is looking at Bom.

Chaerin: “Unnie, TOP-sshi is looking at you since you arrived. Don’t you think it’s a little creepy?”

Bom: “Well, maybe he’s a little creepy but that’s okay, I’ll let you all know why when we get back to the dorm later.” Chaerin feels so clueless but since Bom said that she will tell it later, she will save all her question for later. “Chaerin-ah, I’ll just go to the comfort room for a while.”

Chaerin: “Okay, unnie.”

When, Bom left the room and went to the comfort room, she started to retouch her make-up and fix her hair slightly, she went out of the door when someone grabbed her arm and it leads to another room which is a little dark. She tried to scream but that familiar voice she heard makes her heart calm.

Seunghyun: “Don’t scream, it’s just me.” He whispered to her ears.

Bom: “What are you doing, giving me a heart attack?”

Seunghyun: “You’re the one who gives me a heart attack. What are you doing here? Why are you wearing something like that, there are a lot of erts here and outside and you didn’t even tell me before that you’re joining YGE.”

Bom: “Well, as far as I’m concerned, we broke up months ago so my whereabouts doesn’t concern you anymore.” Behind those dim lights, Seunghyun’s facial expression expresses anger and frustration but there’s nothing he can do about it.

Seunghyun: “Well, I guess you’re right.” As Seunghyun released her and Bom went out from the dark almost crying, he didn’t give a damn about her and it hurts her even more that after transforming herself to be much better, Seunghyun is still won’t come back.

2NE1 left the party much earlier than expected, when Chaerin saw Bom’s condition, she told YG to let them go home earlier since they need to practice early for tomorrow. When they arrived at their dorm, Bom started to cry big time and after she calmed down, the girls are there to comfort her and she started to tell her past with Seunghyun.

Dara: “How dare he do that to you?!”

Minji: “That’s why the way he looks at you is like a real stalker.”

Chaerin: “He must be a real jerk doing that to you. I bet he already regret what he have done to you.”

Bom: “It’s okay girls, I know that it’s a wakeup call for me to move on since there’s nothing to hope for now. I’ll just let myself be busy with promoting with you and I’ll gradually forget about him.”

The girls hugged her and comforted her all night, while Seunghyun is in their dorm’s living room pondering things and what happened earlier at the party. Bom looks like an angel went down to earth. She looks the same to him, same as an angel, a goddess but this time all people can see it and not for his eyes only. He took a deep breath and suddenly Jiyong came out of nowhere.

Jiyong: “Hyung, looks like you’re having the entire world’s problem with your deep sigh.”

Seunghyun: “Not really but I guess I have a big problem now.”

Jiyong: “Care to share? Maybe I can help you.”

Seunghyun: “You’ve met Bom right?”

Jiyong: “Oh, the lead vocalist of 2NE1? Dang! She looks so hot. Her legs are so gorgeous and that face is like a doll.” They say, if looks can kill... well, Seunghyun is doing that same look to Jiyong. “Oh, what’s with that look, hyung?”

Seunghyun: “This is why I don’t like her dressing something like that. People start to fantasize about her.” He grabbed his hair as a sign of frustration.

Jiyong: “I’m a little clueless, hyung. What are you talking about? It kinda feels like you’re protecting her. Do you know her?”

Seunghyun: “She’s my girlfriend... well, my ex- girlfriend”

Jiyong: “You’re an idiot, hyung! Why did you let go as gorgeous as her?”

Seunghyun: “Because YG doesn’t want us to date since we’re promoting.”

Jiyong: “Hyung, YG said that if we got first place in Inkigayo, he will take back what he said about our dating ban. Hyung, we already won first place a month ago so there’s no need for you not to date.”

Seunghyun: “Do you think she will still accept me?”

Jiyong: “She came this far to be close to you, don’t you think it’s not enough for her not to accept you? You’re truly a Bingu-TOP.”

 

With that, Seunghyun ran to 2NE1’s dorm which is two floors below their dorm. He ran so fast and started to have fast breathing when he arrived in front of their door. He knocked and Minji opened the door.

Seunghyun: “Is Bom inside?”

Minji: “Yes, she is inside. What do you need, TOP-sshi?”

Seunghyun: “I need to talk to her.” Minji instead of calling Bom, she called their leader.

Minji: “Chaerin unnie, come here at the door.” Chaerin came to the door in an instant.

Chaerin: “She’s not here.” She just wants to keep it short but she doesn’t know that Minji already said that Bom is inside their dorm.

Seunghyun: “Minji said a while ago that she’s inside. So don’t tell a lie.”

Chaerin: “Fine, she’s inside but we’ll not let her see you.”

Seunghyun: “Please, let me talk to her. Give me five to ten minutes, I beg you to let me talk to her.”

Chaerin: “No!”

Seunghyun: “Yes, or else I will barge inside your dorm.”

Chaerin: “Then I’ll the police and tell them that you’re a trespasser!” they’re both nearly shouting and that was the time Bom went outside to see why Chaerin is shouting.

Bom: “What’s with all the commotion?” She looked outside the door and found Seunghyun standing in front of their dorm. “Seunghyun? What are you doing here?”

Chaerin: “Unnie, I can do this, just go inside and I’ll handle this.”

Seunghyun: “Please Bommie, can we just talk for a while? I really need to talk to you.”

Bom: “It’s okay Chaerin-ah! I can talk to him. It won’t take long.”

Bom and Seunghyun went out to their exclusive park inside their dorm’s territory. The sat down for a while without both of them talking but Seunghyun broke their silence.

Seunghyun: “I’m sorry”

Bom: “For what?”

Seunghyun: “For hurting you in the past.”

Bom: “No, don’t be. If you didn’t come to my life then I will never know how to be strong now. Don’t worry, I’m starting to forget you from now on and will focus on my career as 2NE1 member. If you didn’t come into my life then I will never experience what I’m experiencing now that I’m starting to build my own dream, never knew that being a singer will be my dream but I’m glad that there are still dreams do come true.”

Seunghyun: “Bommie, I know that I’ve been an idiot before. I didn’t even think about your feelings but can I be more selfish and let your dreams and my dreams come true together. I love you Bommie, always have and always will. Let’s try it again, let’s have a new life together.”

Bom: “I don’t know, Seunghyun. You know that I’m still willing to try but YG doesn’t want us to date till four years from now.”

Seunghyun: “We don’t need to tell YG about it. We’ll keep it a secret, please say yes, Bommie”

He’s eyes is full of hope and sincerity, he’s really trying his hard to have Bommie back. Then, Bom hugged him tight as a sign that she already said yes.

Bom: “You really know that I can’t resist you. Let’s try it one last time, don’t ever try to hurt me Seunghyun or else there’s no Bommie that you can return to.” He just nodded his head. “I love you too, Seunghyun always have and always will.”

As they shared a passionate kiss, a kiss that can tell a thousand emotions for being far away with each other. They kissed hungrily but they come back to their senses that they are outside and anyone can see them if they make love in that open space.

Bom: “Tabi, I feel like not going home tonight.”

Seunghyun: “Well, my room is always available for you my lovely Bommie.” As they went sneaked in inside Bigbang’s dorm and into Seunghyun’s room.

*~*

Four years had passed, YG already knew about their relationship as early as they started dating again, YG is against it at first but they proved themselves to YG that their relationship is not interfering with their careers and YG said that they need to keep their relationship away from the media. Since then, they date outside with Bigbang members and 2NE1 or they go to each other’s dorm but this time, they want that they need to keep their relationship away from the media. Since then, they date outside with Bigbang members and 2NE1 or they go to each other’s dorm but this time, they want to tell to the people about their relationship and date publicly.

Reporter: “TOP-shii, are you dating someone?”

Seunghyun: “I always hear reporters asking me same questions if I’m dating someone, this time once and for I’ll clear this... Yes, I’m currently dating someone.”

Reporter: “Omo! You’re not kidding, right?”

Seunghyun: “Nope, I don’t. I don’t want to lie again to the fans and other people. I’ve been dating my girlfriend for the past four years and I’m really happy that she’s in my life. I hope people don’t go against her.”

Reporter: “Is she someone we know or is she just a normal girl?”

Seunghyun: “She’s someone famous.”

Reporter: “Can you tell us who this lucky girl is?”

Seunghyun: “Can I just give a video message to her?”

Reporter: “Go ahead, then.” As Seunghyun faced the camera and started to talk.

Seunghyun: “Hey, thank you for keeping me strong all these years we’ve been together. I don’t know how to repay you but all I can give you is my sincere love and care for you. Thank you for being there fulfilling both of our dreams. I can’t wait to start forever with you. I love you always have and always will. Park Bom.”

 

prinsesa09's Note :

Sorry if I didn't meet your expectations, I can't think a very good story plot since I'm in province right now till June so, I'm having a hard time to use the internet and get nice ideas. I hope you'll enjoy this because even on my lunch break I keep on making this one shot and to tell you honestly it's my first one shot ever :) so I hope you'll like it. :D lastly, I really tried making it a funny story but I always end up making it somewhat serious. lol :D oh btw, I can't thin of a very good title, it's the first thing that pops out my mind. :))
 

LOVELOTS, PRINSESA09

...