[SpringTempo and Skydragon One-Shot] Did You Seriously Think...? {Requested by eheheheheheheh2ne1}

║▌║▌█║ ⒷⒿⓂ's SpringTempo Production Studio ║█║▌█║

Did You Seriously Think…?

 

A/N: Please note that not all the in-show conversations are true. I used facts, but they came from other shows instead of Strong Heart YG Family Special. And if you wanna watch it, here’s the link: http://www.bigbangupdates.com/2012/03/big-bang-on-mnet-wide-120314-video.html#disqus_thread

 

ITALIC: DURING THE SHOW

BOLD: SOMEONE’S POV

NORMAL: AFTER THE SHOW

 

Did they seriously think that they won’t get caught?

Did they seriously think that we didn’t see?

Well. I did. And I planned it.

 

“So, TOP-ssi, many fans have been asking about your hair color. From where did you get the inspiration from?” The MC, Lee Seung Gi asked. Seunghyun laughed it off while Bom nervously hugged her cushion. “Well, actually, it came from ice-cream.” Bom seemed to have heaved a sigh of relief.

 

“Actually,” Se7en started. “Is your hair color mint green or sky blue? I heard that you went for a re-dye, but what color is it actually?” Seunghyun chuckled a bit before going back to his serious self. He started explaining how the mint green began to fade right after they finished their photo shoot for the album. He went back for a touch up and the color soon faded again. Apparently, in the photos, it looked like he had sky blue hair, but mint green was his ultimate choice anyway.

 

“What brand was it?” Seungri asked randomly with a grin on his face. Dara was smiling all the way. “I went to a salon, of course,” Seunghyun answered quickly, finding it ridiculous to answer a dumb question from his maknae. “No, hyung, I meant the ice-cream.” Everyone in the studio laughed. Bom joked, “Maybe I’ll consider dyeing my hair yellow next time, and my inspiration came from corn!”

 

“You’re an alien, noona,” Seunghyun remarked, turning around to look at her. Bom blushed and looked away, “You’re the alien, Tabi.” Both Jiyong and Chaerin made coughs of disapproval while couching together. The MC started playing with his pen as he thought about the things someone had told him about these two couples.

 

And that’s when they got exposed. All four of them.

 

“There’s actually a rumour going around the net about YG Entertainment,” the MC said. “Regarding their idols.” Seungri began panicking and he quickly asked, “It’s not about me, right?” Everyone laughed and Jiyong commented, “I hope it’s not, maknae.”

 

“Not really. I’m sure all of you are aware of the different couple pairings your fans have for you, right? There are girl and girl ones, boy and boy ones and girl and boy ones.”

 

“Is there one for me?” PSY asked, causing Tablo to laugh hysterically. “I hope there’s one for me too,” Sean joined in, the two of them high-fiving each other from far.

 

“The most popular ones are Topbom and Skydragon,” the MC said, showing them two edited photos of the couples. “The netizens made these.”

 

“Aigoo!” the two girls sighed and covered their faces with their hands while the guys started laughing nervously. “Hyung, save me,” Seunghyun whispered to Se7en, hoping that the latter would help him in this. “Actually… as friends, we do see these behind the scenes stuff. TOP here would tease Bommie and the latter somehow enjoyed it.”

 

Seunghyun started blushing and he covered his face with the cushion. Bom sighed again, “Aigoo, why are you guys talking about this?”

 

Because, Bommie, YG gave me the permission to. And Seunghyun over here is my best buddy. We’re Chois! How can I not tell?

 

“And also, we have news that some of the idols in YGE are dating. Secretly.”

 

They all looked at Seungri. “What did you say?” Jiyong demanded. “Aishhh, hyung, it wasn’t me this time!”

 

The MC laughed and then said, “I think you guys have to worry about your secrets being revealed first. Now… Jiyong-ssi and TOP-ssi, is there something you want to say to the girls you’re dating?”

 

The two guys looked at each other. They had absolutely no idea about each other’s affairs. “What? You’re dating?” they asked in unison while Se7en just laughed. “You two have to come clean about this,” the older Choi said, “Because sajangnim already knows.”

 

“What? He knows?”

 

Seunghyun stared at Bom while Chaerin just looked lost. “O-oppa, you’re dating?” she pretended. What were the odds that people knew?

 

“Actually, your dear sajangnim has a video for you two.”

 

-Video of YG’s message to GD&TOP played-

 

“You two! I knew long ago. Yah Jiyong, didn’t you declare that in-house dating was not your thing? What were you thinking back then? And TOP, to think that you tried to be less obvious. Now, I want you two to do something for me, so that I’ll allow your relationships. Leave your girlfriends a message on the show. If you want…” he grinned. “Announce your relationships.”

 

With that, the screen went black, leaving everyone stunned.

 

“Who are you dating?” Jiyong asked, misusing his position as the leader. “You go first.”

 

“What? Aniya, you go first. You’re younger!”

 

“I’m the leader so I say you go first.”

 

The audience woah-ed as sandpaper Jiyong came back to life.

 

Seunghyun cleared his throat for the camera as Bom looked extra nervous. She whispered to Gummy something which was inaudible.

 

“Uh… Jagiya,” he began and Seungri shivered. “That’s mushy.” Dara shoved him in the arm and Seunghyun continued. “It’s awkward to say this but I have to. You’re the best thing that has ever happened in my life. I met you for the first time in 2006 and I just fell in love with you. You know I’m not that good with words, and I usually rap about my feelings. I’m trying to say everything out at one go, and I hope we’ll last long. Maybe forever. Saranghanda, noona.” He looked back to Bom and she was tearing. Seunghyun smiled. No words needed to be said.

 

“That was sweet!” the MC cheered. “Are you going to say her name?”

 

Seunghyun shook his head. “No need to. Everyone will know once they watch this broadcast. She’s here with us anyway.”

 

The MC nodded and looked at Jiyong. “Jiyong-ssi?”

 

He cleared his throat and then smiled shyly to the camera, like how he usually does. “Uh… hey,” he started, making Chaerin smile. “It didn’t take long for me to start liking you. I’ve actually told many people about my ideal type a very long time ago, and I don’t think I have to say it again. We’ve already known each other for years, and hiding our relationship is actually a very tiring thing to do. Today, I’m going to say it all out, about how I feel for you. I love you, Hunchae.”

 

Chaerin showed her eye smile as she quickly covered her blushing face. Jiyong quickly gave her a hug from the side.

 

Hah. And I bet no one knew what happened after the recording.

 

“Sajangnim,” the two couples greeted as they entered YG’s office. “We’re sorry we hid it from you,” Jiyong said. “We just—”

 

“Did you seriously think that you won’t get caught? Did you seriously think that we wouldn’t see?” he started, sitting up. “Well, someone did. And he planned it.” A smile formed on his face. “If any of you break up before your contracts end… you’ll get it from me.”

 

They nodded and quickly exited his office. Heaving a sigh of relief, they laughed.

 

“Must be Seungri,” Seunghyun commented as the couples walked off with light footsteps.

 

But no one knew it was me. I’m the ultimate winner. I’m a lucky Se7en.

 

 

Michmunch's Note:

A rather long one-shot for you (eheheheheheheh2ne1)! Variety shows stuff is not my forte, even though I have a fanfic like that. I made the after story a short and simple one, saying that YG had approved their relationships, and letting them think that it was Seungri who exposed them. The reason I chose Se7en is because I've been addicted to Top7en these days and they're just so adorable. :D Sorry for any spelling errors... I usually get bored reading my own stories XD

...