Going to You

Bitter Sweet Love

(All conversations in red is in English)

Jaekwon's POV

 

*ring ring ring~~~~~~*

"Hello?" I answered my phone 3 AM in the morning.

"YAH!" my friend Korea, shouted through the phone.

"What's wrong with you, it's like 3 am in the morning," I grumbled

"Get on the internet! People are outraged with you right now!" I didn't know what he was talking about, so head over to my labtop and turned it on. 

"You wouldn't believe it. It's 'her'" he went on.

"Her?? YOU MEAN 'HER'? LIKE ______?" I shouted back. I go on the internet.

'Citrus's group member Lime announces her terrible experience of betrayal from the one she loved!'

'Citrus? Lime?' I search up the name Lime in the site, then I go in shock. It was her.

All the hot topic that was on the site was all about her and me.

'845 fans have created a group that is willing to find her boyfriend and give him revenge!'

'Tragic accident! Week of horror!'

'STRONG HEARTS, LIME'

It went on and on. I totally forgot that I was on the phone. "Yeoboseyo? Hello? HELLO!!! JAEKWON! Are you listening to me?!?!?"

"huh? Yeah..."

"Dude, if you ever get caught, you are dead in no time!"

"I'm going to Korea!"

"What are you crazy or something?!?!?!?!!? You will be killed! And do you think that she is going to forgive you? You literally scared her for life! She was traumatized!!!!"

"Maybe I am, maybe not, but I'm going anyway!"

I got on the internet, bought a plane ticket to Korea and headed off.

 

~Few Many Many Hours Later~

 

I step out of the plane and headed to go out. Then I hear a group of girls in the background, "KYAAA!!!!! Leeteuk oppa!"

'Who's Leeteuk,' I think to myself and head over to the pick-up section, where my friend is.

I notice the girls heading right towards me, 'I have a bad feeling about this,' then I just had a urge to sprint. I run over to my friend and hop in his car and we drive away.

"What was that all about?" I ask, "Why are they follwing me like a crazy maniac??"

"Well, you look like a korean idol." 

"So is this going to be a every day thing for me?"

"Yup!"

We drive for about 30 minutes and we happened to pass a enormous apartment. There, I see ______, with two girls and 4 other guys.

"Stop the car!" I shout.

"What? why?" My friend, Kangmin, looks outside, then stops the car.

I run out and call for her, "______!" She turns around and I hug her.

 

Your POV

 

"Come on unnie, let's go out for ice cream with suju oppas," Minji asks doing her aegyo on me.

"You know there are paparazzi everywhere these days?" I reply.

"I know but I really REALLY want ice cream~ Besides, it's really nice out" she nearly begged me.

"Fine, go get the boys, we'll go out for ice cream." I gave up. Minji can be so stubborn sometimes.

Minji, Haerin, Eunhyuk, Siwon, Yesung, Kyuhyn and I head out the apartment, going to the small store by the dorm.

"______-ssi, how are you these days? Doing ok?" Eunhyuk asks me.

"Yeah, I guess. There are still a lot of paparazzi following me." I reply.

"______!" someone called my name from behind, and I turn around. Before I can look who it is, the person hugs me.

My friends around me look with wide eyes. I push him away from me and see who it is, Jaekwon.

Out of my will, my body starts shaking, my legs giving up and I fall to the floor. Eunhyuk catches me before I fall hard. He puts me down carefully on the ground.

"______-ah...." Jaekwon looks me right in my eye and I face away from me. "I.... I'm... I'm sorry..." He walks towards me and I flinch.

 

No One's POV

 

Eunhyuk, walk over to Jaekwon grab by his collar. The other members are surprised by his actions.

"Get the hell away from ______!" Eunhyuk growls in Jaekwon's face.

"Who the hell are you? I have no buisness with you," Jaekwon brushes off Eunhyuk's hand and walks over to ______.

Haerin, is in between Jaekwon and ______, "Haerin-ah..."

"Get away from her you jerk!" Haerin gives Jaekwon a glare.

"Please, let me see her Haerin!"

"You have no rights of seeing her! Do you even know what you did to her?"

"Stop! Let's just go back  inside... please" ______, says quietly with no strength. 

"Araseo," Haerin and Minji helps ______ up and they start to head over to the front door of the apartment.

Suddenly Jaekwon grabs ______ by the wrist and pulls her towards him. "LET ME GO  YOU JERK!"

Eunhyuk comes and pulls them apart and throw a punch right to Jaekwon's face and he falls backwards. "She says she doesn't want to be with you!" Jaekwon stands back up and tackles Eunhyuk down.

"You have no business interrupting us" Jaekwon throws a punch. Siwon, Yesung, and Kyuhyun stops them from fighting.

"Stop it right now! Fighting won't solve anything!" Siwon, breaks up the fight. Eunhyuk brushes off the blood from his face and head back inside.

Minji and Haerin also head back inside helping ______.

"Don't you dare comeback here again!" threatens Yesung, and the rest head back inside.

 

In the dorm

 

"______-ah.... Are you ok?" Haerin asks. ______ was still shaking.

"Why is he here?" ______ asks in a quiet voice, "It's only been a day... How did he find out? I'm not ready to meet him."

"OMG! UNNIE! PAPARAZZI HAVE GOT TO US!" Minji runs over with her cellphone in her hand. Haerin read the main article.

'Super Junior's Dancing Machine Eunhyuk, get into a fight with the leader Leeteuk'

"Oh no...... This isn't good....." Haerin quickly stands. She runs over to Super Junior's Dorm.

*BANG BANG BANG*

Kyuhyun opens the door, "What wrong?"

"Kyuhyun-ssi! The paparazzi!" As Haerin was about to explain, a whole crowed of paparazzi rampged the floor. Haerin quickly got in the dorm and close the door before the paparazzi got in.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

hehe another update ^^

bare with the slow update..... I have alot of homework, plus if i don't I will be kicked out of the special program I am in and just go to regualr classes. Then I will be really really really SAD