Oppa, oppa

Bitter Sweet Love

Your POV

 

'Oh, great....not him again.' scratching my head, 'Gah! Its already bad enough that the news already gave me. Staging with him will make things worse"

Their manager comes in and introduces us to him, "This Eunhyuk and Donghae from Super Junior, you guys are going to stage with their new song 'Oppa, oppa''

I meet eyes with the monkey, and he comes over, "Annyeong, we meet again, I never got your name." I give him a glare and say, "Leave me alone monkey"

"Well it's not easy to, we have to practice and you can't drop out now, why don't we have a new start?"

My friend jumps out of nowhere and greets, "Annyeong, my name is Haerin. Her name is ______ she told me what happened, did you actually get slappd in the face? Oh, and deal with her temper, she is always like that. You don't want to mess with her. She already has her 3rd gold strip of her black belt in Tae Kwon Do, she can easily take you down." she giggles.

"So your name is ______. Pretty name you got there. Come on, the practice is starting"

For the next week we practice the dance, and soon came our concert.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltTwN-EL85k here is their stage)

I was glad that the camera never got my face, so there wasn't anymore news going out about me and Eunhyuk, and by the time it was the last concert, the incident that happed in the airport was already sorted out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now, everyday, I go with my friend to SM Entertainment. They took me as one of there trainee. My friend was in the entertainment for over 4 years now and finally she got to debut. The CEO also added me into the new girl group along with another girl.

He called the 3 of us to a room, "How would you like it if you were a member of a new girl group?" The three of us were stunned. We stared t each other for how long and finally answered yes.

"You 3 are new member of a new girl group called Citrus. You, Haerin, were in our entertainment for the longest out of the three and is one of the oldest, plus you are very talented in many ways. You will be the leader, and your stage name is Lemon. Minji, you are the maknae, you are cute, and have an amazing voice. Your stage name is Orange and you will be the main Singer. And last but not least we have ______, I heard from your friend about you. Your performances in New York and the job as a back dancer. Your stage name will be Lime, and you will be our lead dancer. I also herd that you were a great singer. We already got you three a dorm to stay in. We will talk more about this tomorrow. So today, go to your new dorm. Get settled and get to know each other." He hands each of us a card key and the address to our dorm and leaves the room.

Our new dorm is amazing. It's a 52 stories high apartment and it is huge. Our dorm is in the 11th floor. We quickly go into our new home and take a look around. there are many extra rooms so we got to get our own room. 

We put our stuff into our rooms and go into the living room and meet up.

"Hi everyone, my name is Minji. 19 years old."

"Hi Minji, I'm Haerin. 20 years old. Just call me unnie from now on"

"My name is ______. Same age as Haerin."

So, we started to introduce each other. We got friendly quickly, and learned a lot of stuff from each other. Minji is also have fear of hights like me. Although I'm also claustrophobic. I told them about my life in New York. 

It was already around 4:00 and we noticed that it was soon time for dinner. We looked in the fridge and saw that there were no food at all. We all decided to go to the super market to get some food.

Its been awhile I've been in a supermarket, but we all had so much fun. 

We headed back to our dorm when I saw a HUGE van parked infront of the apartment.

I could hear Minji mummble to Harin, "Unnie, it's Suju oppas."

'Who?' I think. When I see their faces, all the things that happend before rushes back in my head again. The inccident with Eunhyuk in the airport and the crying in the car with Sungmin, and few other members I recognize but don't know their name. As the last member steps out of the van, my eyes widen.

He had the same smile and the same cute little dimple. I couldn't believe it. He was supposed to be in the US. How'd he even get here?

I get dragged in the front my Minji and Haerin and we meet up the member of super junior.

"Hi ______! What brings you here?" asks Eunhyuk

"Didn't you hear? They are the new girl group from our entertainment," Donhae adds.

"Who would ever thought that they would be in the same apartment." Siwon says.

Out of nowhere Minji bursts out, "Hi oppas. OMG, I'm a big fan of you guys, I can't I finally get to meet you guys after all that training! Specially you, Leeteuk oppa."

He comes out from the back. " Really? Thanks, you look adorable." He looks straight at me. "Hey, nice to meet you. What's you name?" I think to myself, 'my name? WHAT'S MY NAME?!?!? After all that happed and now he acts that he doesn't even know me? How cruel can he be?'

"None of your business. Jerk!" and I run back to my dorm.

 

No One's POV

 

"I'm sorry about that..." Haerin quickly apologies and grab Minji's hand and drag her in the apartment. "What's going on she asks?" she whispers. "I'ill fill you in later, for now, we need to go to ______"

"I think, Eunhyuk's anti-fan is also an anti-fan of you too, Hyung!" chuckles Siwon.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Sorry for the short chapter again....

I came back from a 3 day mountian biking camping trip....

and sorry if the pased is going fast but I have a lot of big time thing going to happen later in the series.....